Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Don't You Think That's A Little Absurd?

Who buys $160 worth of SimPoints at once, and doesn't get a deal? Seriously. As the quantity of SimPoints per bundle rises, the price should go down a little bit so you get a deal. That way people are more willing to buy the bigger amounts. And no, the "exclusive" items within the bundles don't count. Because they aren't that great.

It's just sickening. I've played online games before that require real money to buy credits within the game, and the more credits you buy, the more of a deal you are getting. Clearly EA isn't doing that and it looks so rediculous. It's disgusting.

Just had to rant about that, hopefully people agree.

Comments

• Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited March 2011
    yeah! usually the more you buy, the more you get! its like that with farmville when you buy farm cash
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    pmmommypmmommy Posts: 175
    edited March 2011
    I was just talking about this with my husband. As a pretty frequent sim store buyer I was wondering where the incentive was to buy the bigger packs. Most things when bought in bulk come at a discounted price. As for the free stuff that comes with it...thats a joke to me.
  • Options
    jkstensjkstens Posts: 3,685 Member
    edited March 2011
    I completely agree with you. I've made two threads about this, but they never really got big, probably because this section has been so dead lately! I just cannot believe that they still haven't adjusted the prices for the bulkier bundles.