The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Wouldn't it be great if....

We had an Irish Pub/Club that opened 24 hours?

A nanny! most celebrities have one and i want my sim to have one. Babysitters just don't cut it!

A limousine i can buy and own! Again, very disappointed we don't have the option to purchase this, and only have it going to work!

Be able to tip the Butler for a job well done.

Be able to go on a date. forming a group is lame.

Be able to gift items! this would be brilliant.

Be able to have Bodyguards to protect our celebrity sims!

feel free to add to this thread your ideas :D

Comments

• Options
    darmaldarmal Posts: 256 New Member
    edited November 2010
    If there was a "randomly hook up !" option so there could be one night stands and a kid in a flat that you cant remember delivering !

i would totally do that :\ =0
  • Options
    elijahhines10elijahhines10 Posts: 6,433 Member
    edited November 2010
    If your the mayor-president
    you can have a limo that drives you any where
    Also if your a 5 star celeb the same thing will happen
  • Options
    Margeh75Margeh75 Posts: 369 Member
    edited November 2010
    Yea i do have that, but i'd still like to own me own one...i'm greedy :D
  • Options
    kstahl55kstahl55 Posts: 94 New Member
    edited November 2010
    I'd like to buy a limousine too. Cause even tho my sim is a 5 star celeb, taking the limo with subways take too long to travel.
  • Options
    BloodNBiteMarksBloodNBiteMarks Posts: 233 Member
    edited November 2010
    In the Sims one you COULD give gifts. I think it would be a great idea to bring that back.
  • Options
    BerizzleBerizzle Posts: 301 New Member
    edited November 2010
    In the Sims one you COULD give gifts. I think it would be a great idea to bring that back.
    They included that in TS2 Late Night, so we they should again.

I agree, a limo would be nice to own. Cost like +§100,000 would be reasonable. :)
    You could just use a butlet as an alternative to a nanny.
    Going out on a date with the date meter in TS2 LN would've been a great thing to see again. I always loved seeing the date bring you flowers to your doorstep a day after your date if it was an awesome date.
  • Options
    kimjo313kimjo313 Posts: 3,865 Member
    edited November 2010
    [quote=Berizzle
    I agree, a limo would be nice to own. Cost like +§100,000 would be reasonable. :)
    You could just use a butlet as an alternative to a nanny.
    Going out on a date with the date meter in TS2 LN would've been a great thing to see again. I always loved seeing the date bring you flowers to your doorstep a day after your date if it was an awesome date.[/quote]

One of the many wonderfully playful things I miss from TS2. So far TS3 is still missing alot of that "personality" .! :cry:
    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln

• Options
    happyjmehappyjme Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited November 2010
    even if a limo was only available in buydebug, I would be happy. But its not even there. :(
    But then it would have to come with a driver, because who drives their own limo?!! lol
  • Options
    danivixendanivixen Posts: 4,254 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Margeh75 wrote:
    We had an Irish Pub/Club that opened 24 hours?

A nanny! most celebrities have one and i want my sim to have one. Babysitters just don't cut it!

A limousine i can buy and own! Again, very disappointed we don't have the option to purchase this, and only have it going to work!

Be able to tip the Butler for a job well done.

Be able to go on a date. forming a group is lame.

Be able to gift items! this would be brilliant.

Be able to have Bodyguards to protect our celebrity sims!

feel free to add to this thread your ideas :D

That would be great.

I'd also love to see memories, better parties, apartments with multiple usable rooms.
  • Options
    miloandotismiloandotis Posts: 5,475 New Member
    edited November 2010
    If we had stollers for our urban mommies!

If our simms could Slow dance! I miss it so much!

If our child sims could play instruments!
  • Options
    LovelytoesLovelytoes Posts: 789 New Member
    edited November 2010
    Day care for the babies and toddlers.

school skippin' teenage babysitters watching your kids while you're at work? Doesn't sound like the best idea xD
  • Options
    happyjmehappyjme Posts: 1,741 Member
    edited November 2010
    Day care would be a fantasic addition even if it was just like kids going to school, another rabbithole. Then a parent wouldnt have to stay home till the kid was a child. and not every sim can afford a butler to watch the kids either!!

I would love for kids to have more playable options like instuments and other things. Maybe a coloring book or something. Kids should be able to plant too, I mean they can fish so why not plant.

And I could deal without strollers cause in real life, I hate strollers, their so big and bulky and if your in a city and theres a mom trying to get a stoller through a subway turminel and everyone's like "🐸🐸🐸🐸!..uhh" lol BUT I do love those litte pouches that you carry babies and tots in like a backpack. Very urban friendly in my opinion.
  • Options
    PrincessTrixiePrincessTrixie Posts: 24
    edited November 2010
    Limos would be awesome cos I want a pink one, but I don't have the time to make my sim reach the top of the guitar skill to become a rockstar.

What about chocolates and chips? I miss junk food! (the food truck kinda disgusts me with the "greasy" moodlet.

Also the fun stuff; jumping on beds and couches, pranking people (the bussinuss career prank option is just not enough, sims going mad, the social bunny, more aspiration awards (Like the elixar of life) what about those things that happened to our sim that were totally a sign of our horridness as players ( eg.letting our sim go mad), but made us wet our pants laughing?
  • Options
    crazybadazycrazybadazy Posts: 1,144 New Member
    edited November 2010
    I don't think the game really needs a nanny but I like all your other ideas. I don't know about your butler, but mine takes care of the kids.
  • Options
    Margeh75Margeh75 Posts: 369 Member
    edited November 2010
    All those sound great. It must be my butler that is crap with kids then. i shall fire his *** soon :) I like the idea that the sims kids could colour or learn instruments. I mean mostly in real life kids start early learning that stuff. Maybe sim girls can take ballet classes and the boys can take Karate. Or both sexes can do the other ones :)...also...

wouldnt it be great if there were no BUGS in the game!!!!
  • Options
    augustbabyaugustbaby Posts: 72
    edited February 2011
    so many good ideas here.
    i personally would like to see more stuff for toddlers and children.
    i would also see expansion packs like the ones there were for sims2, but better. like imagine...
    a sims 3 pets, maybe with farm animals to add to it
    or sims 3 freetime, cause there needs to be more activies.
    or a sims 3 universty, like i loved the whole universty thing. and they could still be a young adult when they go, or they could choose not to, and still be a young adult. also if the dorms and universty could be in the normal town, so they could be part of a frat house, move out , live in a dorm, or live at home.
    lastly i want one night stands, freinds with beinifts, and dates.
    also i find it hard for sims to acept a proposal without having woohooed all ready, so i would like it to be easier for the sims to remain a v.i.r.g.i.n until marrige.
  • Options
    cornpuffscornpuffs Posts: 785 New Member
    edited February 2011
    hey cool i LOVE ur ideas here is a link to one of my ideas that i hope you guys like!

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/277040.page