Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Swan Legacy

Well, after reading countless legacies and studying the rules like crazy, I've decided to make one of my own. Every update of the legacy will be posted here, I won't move it to a sim story, or to a blog.

So, why Swan for a last name? Not because of the whole twilight craze, but because of what it represents - swans are beautiful, caring towards the ones they love - but can also defend themselves if needed. My founder sim is just like that...oh...she's here. She can continue on for you...

4508380454_a76d1801e8_o.jpg

*clears throat* Well hello there! My name's Leia Swan, sorry that my creator went on about my name and other things. Hopefully my story is much more interesting, not that that would be hard *coughs*

Sunset Valley is a very nice place to live, ya'know - with the lighthouse that sheds light after the sun goes down, the beautiful rolling mountains, the perky park and the nice neighbourhood. Yeah, it's a great place. I'm happy to have my life here, and all that.

So, where I live...well, I live in a field. It's a big field, no doubt, but its still a large area of grass. Surrounded by 2 massive houses with rich snobs who live inside them. But ah well, you can't have everything in life - and hopefully I can make the most of it.

4506798073_b38606034f.jpg

I needed a career, something to start my life with. Many say that I'm brave, and I like to keep people safe - so after joining the Law Enforcent career I headed straight over to the park, they have so much stuff to look at and do, fishing, talking, swinging, having lunch...I saw this platinum blonde man just sitting there, taking over the chess table and occasionaly muttering to himself - so I decided to challenge him. And well...he ended up winning....

4505762287_7bfceeea6d.jpg

4506397082_edb5c74882.jpg
(oh gosh...look at my face)

Hm. The oven's gone off - my dinner's ready. Ta ta for now!

Comments

• Options
    Nancy01905Nancy01905 Posts: 3,929 Member
    edited April 2010
  • Options
    swiftswanswiftswan Posts: 544
    edited April 2010
    Aw, thank you so much, Nancy!! :D
  • Options
    alyce1987alyce1987 Posts: 34 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Nice start so far! I enjoyed listening to Leia - she's like a real person, which is a nice change to how some people write their Sims :) And she's just so adorable!
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Thank you Alyce! ^_^ I enjoy writing her story, it's fun and a change from how I usually write them. Thanks again! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2010
    Bumpity bump ^_^
  • Options
    berrypie27berrypie27 Posts: 15,492 Member
    edited April 2010
    Cute start! Got the link from the writers hangout. Make sure to come back and share more with us, when you add another chapter!

~Berry :wink:
  • Options
    HallioHallio Posts: 36 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Awsome start! I really liked it, and I loved the way that she told the story, not you. Most legacy writers don't think that way! :D
  • Options
    silverxwolfsilverxwolf Posts: 149 New Member
    edited April 2010
    Awesome start :)