Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February Patch Speculation 2024 (Now Live) (Emergency Patch Just Released To PC)

Comments

• Options
    ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 371 Member
    Bug fixes, pack refreshes
  • Options
    PandoraTOPandoraTO Posts: 438 Member
    What are the chances we get a laundry list today?

Yeah, yeah, I know… slim. Still, I dream of the holiday bug getting fixed within my lifetime!
    Gallery ID: PandoraTO
  • Options
    ULIBABA66ULIBABA66 Posts: 2,038 Member
    edited February 6
    83bienchen wrote: »
    The fact features like the ability for body hair growth/shaving has been broken by an update when it was such a great feature for adding realism to the gameplay. It might only seem like a small thing but all the small things add up…

Glad you mentioned that, this bug ist so annoying.

Also bug fixes for Home Chef Hustle please… (the new objects like waffle maker and the pizza oven cause constant fires for kitchens…so annoying! Still an issue in my game in February 2024…) :(
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 786 Member
    I'm hoping for bug fixes.
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,430 Member
    edited February 7
    ULIBABA66 wrote: »
    83bienchen wrote: »
    The fact features like the ability for body hair growth/shaving has been broken by an update when it was such a great feature for adding realism to the gameplay. It might only seem like a small thing but all the small things add up…

Glad you mentioned that, this bug ist so annoying.

Also bug fixes for Home Chef Hustle please… (the new objects like waffle maker and the pizza oven cause constant fires for kitchens…so annoying! Still an issue in my game in February 2024…) :(

I was wondering about those fires. I recently used them a lot to complete the aspirations and they didn't catch fire. It wasn't mentioned in any patch notes but it felt as if the fires had been toned down. Or maybe I just was really lucky.
  • Options
    LeccaLecca Posts: 126 Member
    Besides the mass of game breaking bugs that is For Rent, I would love to see fixes for the holidays not showing up for all household members, betting marbles not working correctly, Tomarang group meals only making 4 servings, and continued plant/gardening glitches.
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    Bug fixes
    Eyelashes
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm hoping for a patch today.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    You mean Thursday right you on east coast time patches are on west coast time.
  • Options
    was no patch today maybe on Tuesday.
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    The best thing to get on sims anniversary patch is bug fixes..alot of bug fixes
  • Options
    It sure would be nice to get a patch Tuesday for the 24th anniversary and it should be the vibrating heart shaped bed for Valentines Day Week but I'm not expecting it.
  • Options
    plumboy23plumboy23 Posts: 134 Member
    It sure would be nice to get a patch Tuesday for the 24th anniversary and it should be the vibrating heart shaped bed for Valentines Day Week but I'm not expecting it.

That would be excelent
  • Options
    EvvieSimmerEvvieSimmer Posts: 134 Member
    That would be lovely if it happened. We can always hope!
  • Options
    EsiaEsia Posts: 67 Member
    Update tomorrow, we're getting vitiligo.
  • Options
    No word on bug fixes?
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited February 12
    PandoraTO wrote: »
    No word on bug fixes?

Fixes don't come with SDX. I guess the patch will arrive as usual on the last Tuesday of the month aka February 27.
  • Options
    Just wondering if they'd mentioned a patch or released a laundry list along with the SDX drop announcement. Too much to hope for, it seems!

Not sure what you mean by "as usual." They don't patch on any kind of regular schedule, from what I can tell. It would be awesome if they did. As it is, there was one patch in the middle of last month, two in December and none in November, for instance.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited February 12
    As far as I have observed in the last 9 years, regular patches always drop on the last Tuesday of the month. Exceptions are patches preparing packs/kits like in January or emergency patches like in December. I don't expect a pack this month.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited February 12
    Esia wrote: »

Looked like that didn't it ,on that tweet? I hope that's not all.

• Options
    edited February 13
    Yeah updates have nothing to with sdx drops. There is a stuff pack coming before April though.
  • Options
    Simburian wrote: »

Looked like that didn't it ,on that tweet? I hope that's not all.

It also looks like we're getting new eyelashes and possibly new hair.
  • Options
    EsiaEsia Posts: 67 Member
    It was just an SDX drop. Why did they call it an update in the teaser then 😒
  • Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member

Everywhere I've seen calls it an SDX drop. Where'd they call it an update?
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Options
    Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,193 Member

It was an update.