Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

More chores

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,116 Member
edited January 12 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
  • Ironing: Laundry Day update
  • Swimming pool cleaning: Hotels pack or BG update
  • Lawn mowing: gardening pack or gameplay kit
  • Composting: BG update

Comments

• Options
    Perti23Perti23 Posts: 65 Member
    Why???
  • Options
    Flikka_FlikkaFlikka_Flikka Posts: 439 Member
    Why not, if it can be toggled off like the need to vacuum in Bust the Dust? Some people want a little more challenge in their Sims' daily lives.
  • Options
    RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    edited January 13
    You can clean pool algae in the Maintenance Problem lot challenge in For Rent.
    You can mow prairie grass with a sickle in Horse Ranch as well as enhanced by the relevant lot challenge.
    You can upgrade your toilet for composting in Eco Lifestyle and pick up horse manure as fertilizer.
    There are alternative functions in the game, and you just won't discover them.
    However, if Maxis determines to integrate all chores in a pack, I won't pay much due to recycling from the previous ones.
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,061 Member
    I wouldn't mind a few more chores in game. My wish would be that not every sim in game jumped out of bed and made the bed in one single move, but like previous games that was something you had to tell a sim to do unless they were neat.

I like the idea of ironing and mowing grass, and I'd also love it if there were trim hedges options. Another thing I'd love to be able to do is "clean house", ie. click the floor, tell a sim to clean everything and then have them do that (sinks, counters, toilets... the lot). It could be something they'd do alone or together several as a family or group.

I would also be able to send a sim shopping (just a simple rabbit hole) and have them come back with groceries an hour or so later.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,468 Member
    I think any of this would be fine in a pack of some sort, maybe a stuff pack. That way it would be optional so that people like me who definitely don't want chores can just skip the pack and the folks who really want them can get them. 🙂
    #Team Occult