Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Apparently, Sierra is very popular...

I don't know what it is about Sierra but she keeps getting married to random sims. It's happened 3 times now. I want her to stay single for now and just be the horse trainer...lol...I keep correcting it but I have no idea why this keeps happening. I have neighborhood stories turned off. Maybe I should make her a played household? Guess I'll have to try that and see what happens. If it keeps happening, I'll just marry her off myself and hope she keeps the horse trainer npc role.

Comments

• Options
    Stina1701AStina1701A Posts: 1,185 Member
    Do you have the MCCC mod by any chance and have a story progression on through that mod? If not I don't understand why she keeps getting married because she shouldn't unless neighborhood stories are on in some way. Is she moving out of her lot or is her SO moving in with her? Because if she is unplayed she shouldn't loose her job even though her marital status changes, or get another job one unless the neighborhood stories are on. At least that has not been my experience...

And I just read your msg again and it's the marriage you are bothered by not her change of job, which as I understand your post, she does keep despite her marital status :neutral: But as I said, the game shouldn't keep giving her away unless some story progression is on.
  • Options
    RazzgarRazzgar Posts: 55 Member
    @Stina1701A I do have MCCC. Maybe that's where the problem is. I'll definitely check it out. Thanks! And 2 times the SO moved in with her and this last time she moved in with him.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,044 Member
    edited August 2023
    Neighborhood Stories doesn't cause marriages. Only mods can do that. MCCC is probably the right place to look :)
  • Options
    PunkandProudPunkandProud Posts: 56 Member
    @Razzgar It most likely is MCCC. I use it and so far Sierra has married 5 times and has six kids..