Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Log In

TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
I've been trying all day to log into the game, but keep getting the message
"An error on our end caused the launch to fail. Try again a little later."

Is this because of the patch?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    MrPlumbobMrPlumbob Posts: 338 Member
    edited July 2023
    @Tammors I’ve had this error before. What fixed it for me was to reboot my computer. If that doesn’t work, try logging out of the ea app, rebooting your computer, and then logging back in. Hope this helps. I logged in right after I updated, and everything seemed fine for me. Have you updated your game with the patch today?

Edit: I re-read your post, and the error you’re getting is a bit different than the one I’ve seen before. I’d still try it, it may work. Also if you use mods, you need to update them or remove them after a patch
  • Options
    brizgalbrizgal Posts: 147 Member
    I had similar happening earlier today - loop, message re unable to connect to servers and to restart app. Did this a few times, including restarting computer and app completely. Nothing worked. So tried opening GeForce experience and clicking into sims from there. It seemed to override the EA loop. This may have been coincidental, but it worked when nothing else I’d tried had.
  • Options
    Whitedove52355Whitedove52355 Posts: 34 Member
    Both my daughter and I had trouble yesterday right after we downloaded the patch. We could not connect. After restarting the EA app several times we finally were able to connect on our computers. Today when I logged in I noticed it was very sluggish connecting. Hmm, is this issue related to the new patch I wonder(?)
  • Options
    EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,349 EA Community Manager
    Hey all,

Please keep bugs and technical issues over on Answers HQ so we can track them appropriately.

You can find a link in my signature below.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top