Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Background story ideas needed

ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
Hey guys! I have this family that I want to move to Chestnut Ridge, but I'm rewriting their bios and I need help.

Mary is my main Sim. She is the adopted daughter of an elderly couple of farmers from Windenburg. When Mary's parents died, she sold the family farm and moved to a smaller home with her dog to start a local honey business. 🍯 🐝

Mary is currently married to Isaac, he's an animal lover and very down to earth. They have a baby named Noah.

Isaac was a random Sim Mary married after I gave him a make over, but I really want to give him a story too. He's originally from Chestnut Bridge and obviously loves horses but that's all I got! His traits are also empty except he's an animal lover. Any ideas for this Sim???

Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Elisdream wrote: »
    Hey guys! I have this family that I want to move to Chestnut Ridge, but I'm rewriting their bios and I need help.

Mary is my main Sim. She is the adopted daughter of an elderly couple of farmers from Windenburg. When Mary's parents died, she sold the family farm and moved to a smaller home with her dog to start a local honey business. 🍯 🐝

Mary is currently married to Isaac, he's an animal lover and very down to earth. They have a baby named Noah.

Isaac was a random Sim Mary married after I gave him a make over, but I really want to give him a story too. He's originally from Chestnut Bridge and obviously loves horses but that's all I got! His traits are also empty except he's an animal lover. Any ideas for this Sim???

Thank you!

Isaac was born and raised there. He never traveled and wondered what he was missing in life. So he left to explore outside of Chestnut Bridge. But then he fell in love and married. Now with a new baby he realizes what he left behind and wants to raise his child there.
  • Options
    ElisdreamElisdream Posts: 295 Member
    Behappy1st wrote: »
    Elisdream wrote: »

Thank you!

Isaac was born and raised there. He never traveled and wondered what he was missing in life. So he left to explore outside of Chestnut Bridge. But then he fell in love and married. Now with a new baby he realizes what he left behind and wants to raise his child there.

Aww that's super sweet I can't! 😊 I actually love this. Thanks! I'll be posting some pictures too.
  • Options
    jolly1995jolly1995 Posts: 27 Member
    This is nice! Are you writing the background story anywhere on sims, or mainly for yourself/story on internet?
    I would like to do the same.