Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

advice for sims criminal career

So I want to do something I have never done before - have two sims with a semi-romantic relationship both with the criminal career. I'm going for a Lupin-Fujiko thing, so the good, funny thief and the femme fatale thief. If you don't know anything about Lupin - so basically for decades in the series, various of the series and movies, Lupin had this huge crush on Fujiko, and she exploited that by stealing from him the things that he stole from various places. Like gems etc. But lately in more recent series, they have been more on the same team. And it's becoming more romantic both ways. Which just...makes me so happy. So I'm trying to figure out - do I want them in separate households, since they don't actually live together? Do I want the other characters who DO live with Lupin? Well, at least when they have jobs that they are doing, I guess! Not all the time. Do I want this canon, or do I want to do my own thing, essentially. But also - I have never had any sims in the criminal career before, and I don't really know how to do this successfully! So they are good at heart, Lupin and Fujiko, they are just thieves, good guy thieves. Who steal treasures and stuff from like, museums, not money from banks or anything like that. Any advice? Or should I just go into this ready for anything and figure it out as I go? Is it basically all storytelling as far as what type of criminal career it is - I can totally do that, I have enough experience with the Lupin III series and movies lol. Anyway! I appreciate your help, guys!
All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.

Comments

• Options
    fujicakes1fujicakes1 Posts: 1,286 Member
    Fujiko Mine and Arsene Lupin III - I couldn't get the likenesses very much....like them, but I tried. :/

fujiko.png

lupin-iii.png
    All my daily trances, and all my nightly dreams, are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams.
    I dance to the beat of my own drum, no matter how measured or far away.
    I do love a road. You can always be wondering what is at the end of it.