Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many sims do you have in your current household? =)

I have 8! A mom, dad, 1 child and 5 toddlers!! =D

And Question number 2 for anyone who knows this please!
I have 8 in my household but does anyone know how to get more in there? I have the Master Controller set to true for households larger than 8 and I have the mod that allows you to see 24+ sims on the side of the screen...now how do I get a household to have more than 8

Comments

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited March 2011
    Umm...depends what household I'm on. I forget :lol:.

My dungeon (I think this is what I'm working on currently) has...4. My simself as the guard, One victim who looks like a celeb I hate (didn't mean to make her look that way but since I did she can suffer), and 2 other random victims. Planning to add more, bringing it to 7.

My house for my story has 2. My main character and her bestie.

Dunno the answer to number 2, sorry.
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited March 2011
    I only play one sim at a time, I'm very controlling. No families ever. :roll:

Mylita
    No friends requests, please.
  • Options
    flamingtelepathsflamingtelepaths Posts: 650 Member
    edited March 2011
    It depends on which family I'm playing at the moment. My simself's family has five in it. Two parents (including myself, a child, a toddler, and a baby.
    a093fca0a4a4270bbd5630459e68d7e2.jpg
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited March 2011
    My family is all spread out now, so the most I have in a single household is 3. But I have like five households with 3 people in them, and they're all branches of the same family.

Sometimes I'm tempted to move everyone in together and play "Full House" style.
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    LRM09LRM09 Posts: 6,235 Member
    edited March 2011
    I have 5 in my household atm.. :D
  • Options
    CuddlyBunCuddlyBun Posts: 6,514 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Just 3 in my most active household at the moment. It'll get bigger eventually. :)
  • Options
    pr0x1mapr0x1ma Posts: 5,898 Member
    edited March 2011
    I have around seven people in my current house.

I'm not sure about MC. I use a different mod to get more than 8 people in a household.
    tumblr_mr2v3r8OEc1rsik0po1_400.gif
  • Options
    NadabelleNadabelle Posts: 82 New Member
    edited March 2011
    The current family I am playing has 6. The mother and father (elders), the oldest sister(YA), her husband(YA) and child, and then the younger sister(YA), The younger sister looks like a teen though. She is very different looking from most of my sims, I have to say shes my favorite I ever made. I tried to make her look like Baby Doll from Sucker Punch and the older sister looks like Sweet Pea.
  • Options
    KizzyLoveKizzyLove Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited March 2011
    My current celeb household has 8 :shock: I started with Lucky, who married. They had triplet girls, and twins guys, and another boy. So it's all even, 4 girls 4 guys. I'm waiting for the elders to die :twisted: so the adult children can start living! :lol:

PS
    Hooray for Sucker Punch! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    BeachGirl6747BeachGirl6747 Posts: 411 New Member
    edited March 2011
    Wow, I'd go crazy with five toddlers. I think having two is rough. My current family has five Sims. I have a mother, a father, a teenaged girl, a child aged boy, and a toddler girl. The mom and dad keep getting wants to have a child with each other and I keep deleting that want. Three kids is enough.
  • Options
    OnendOnliYazzieOnendOnliYazzie Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited March 2011
    Atm I only have 4 in my household, but one is looking for a new beau so once she finds him there will be more :)
    I love to share my sims stories and hear about others. Got a story you want to share come talk to me!
  • Options
    Gomar6Gomar6 Posts: 1,072 New Member
    edited March 2011
    There icon won;t show up if you have ore than eight. But if you are sure that you have moved in more than 8 or another member was born to raise the member you can just right click the sims that do not have an icon. :)

And I have 8 sims! Grammie and three of her kids, plus daughter in law and and three grandkids.
  • Options
    nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited March 2011
    I have four in my household :) Soon to be three because the husband is a cheater... *evil laughter*
  • Options
    starfire1997starfire1997 Posts: 3,238 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I have four right now. Im just waiting for the teen to age up so she can have kids.
  • Options
    penguinlverpenguinlver Posts: 465
    edited March 2011
    I have 5~mom and dad, a teen, and child twins that r gonna b aged up to teens :mrgreen:

Edit: spelling :oops:
  • Options
    sims3fan1235sims3fan1235 Posts: 1,804 Member
    edited March 2011
    3 Simmies ♥
  • Options
    ZilverHopeZilverHope Posts: 818
    edited March 2011
    3,two parents,One kid and the Mom is preggers.
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited March 2011
    The mom and Dad 1 toddler 1 baby and a baby on the way.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    Rud3Rud3 Posts: 1,020
    edited March 2011
    just me and a butler
  • Options
    SimCrazySimCrazy Posts: 9,908 Member
    edited March 2011
    Mom, her roommate, and her son Noah :)
  • Options
    adidas23adidas23 Posts: 204 New Member
    edited March 2011

Mom and her five kids: twin daughters (teen), twin sons( child) and son (toddler)

Then the moms husband and his daughter ( child)
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    edited March 2011
    Rud3 wrote:
    just me and a butler
    LOL How that going for you any action? :twisted:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    BonniyBonniy Posts: 464 Member
    edited March 2011
    lesley418 wrote:
    I have 8! A mom, dad, 1 child and 5 toddlers!! =D

And Question number 2 for anyone who knows this please!
    I have 8 in my household but does anyone know how to get more in there? I have the Master Controller set to true for households larger than 8 and I have the mod that allows you to see 24+ sims on the side of the screen ...now how do I get a household to have more than 8

what is the mod called that lets you see more than the 8 sims on the side,
    I'm refering to the sims on the side of the screen thingy
  • Options
    brunettesimgirlbrunettesimgirl Posts: 6,370 Member
    edited March 2011
    Right now only 3. Mom, Dad, baby
    eOI9EQ4.gif
  • Options
    IndigoXXIndigoXX Posts: 47 New Member
    edited March 2011
    I used to always play a family of eight, but more recently I've been enjoying a family of 2. I like playing the single mom.