Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone else seen weird nps sims eyes? I kinda freaked out a litte. ( i don't use mods )

I even took him into cas to see if he was a supernatural, but no, just a normal sim. Has anyone else had this happened before?
yLnC2gJ.png

Comments

• Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    It looks like there are two eyecolors overlapping. Do you use a mod for eyes?
    I never had this before in all those years but I don't use mods either.
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,944 Member
    That looks like one of mermaids' eyes...
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,981 Member
    i think those are one of the mermaid eyes from IL but I could be wrong
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,578 Member
    edited July 2023
    kiwi84 wrote: »
    I even took him into cas to see if he was a supernatural, but no, just a normal sim. Has anyone else had this happened before?
    yLnC2gJ.png

I actually did see mermaid eyes on one of my Sims recently! I figured it was just a piece of CC because I have 27gb of it but it did stand out because I don't see mermaid eyes triggered on NPCs. I thought I had a pic but guess not. He had the purple'ish eyes

EDIT: Here's the other break. This happened before but some of my townie sims will have werewolf teeth instead of human teeth. You can't normally select the werewolf style so I kind of like it, but when I started seeing the mermaid eyes I also noticed this one happening again

v6OgM02.png
  • Options
    KestrelDCKestrelDC Posts: 335 Member
    It looks cool, kinda reminds me of sectoral heterochromia, which my friend's dog actually has in both eyes! Makes me wish for heterochromia in the game even more, especially since we do have it for pets!
    wfyfk3mg6t02.jpg
  • Options
    kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    Thanks for the replies :) It probably is mermaid eyes then since I don't use any mods. It was so weird.
    @Kerrigan That's funny to see werewolf teeth on a normal npc ;)
  • Options
    KestrelDCKestrelDC Posts: 335 Member
    Just found this townie:

Aq4utzr.png
    lcOrpgs.png
    ZR0VHSD.png
    qpLyyA5.png

It's really cool (even if the eyeballs are kinda jaundiced and the pupils are a bit stretched and kinda look goat-like) and I'd love to see this become an actual feature. I'd love to see stuff like heterochromia and eyes with a sorta gradient to them (like how a lot of hazel eyes have this almost gold color around the pupil that leads into this greenish color)! Wonder what's causing this and why it seems to so far only effect townies. Kinda reminds me of opal or a seashell or stained glass!
    wfyfk3mg6t02.jpg
  • Options
    kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    KestrelDC wrote: »
    Just found this townie:

Aq4utzr.png
    lcOrpgs.png
    ZR0VHSD.png
    qpLyyA5.png

It's really cool (even if the eyeballs are kinda jaundiced and the pupils are a bit stretched and kinda look goat-like) and I'd love to see this become an actual feature. I'd love to see stuff like heterochromia and eyes with a sorta gradient to them (like how a lot of hazel eyes have this almost gold color around the pupil that leads into this greenish color)! Wonder what's causing this and why it seems to so far only effect townies. Kinda reminds me of opal or a seashell or stained glass!

This is exactly how my townie looked, it's so weird!