Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mamasquirrel's Creators Corner For Builds

Comments

• Options
    MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,757 Member
    rosemow wrote: »
    Your finished castle build is great! @MadameLee :) Very nice design and layout of each floor. The dungeon area is great!

Its only for a nightmare and I don't think I'm going to be showing all the rooms but we'll see
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    I changed the fight club (First seen in Gen 2 in spepia, and then an imrpoved version of the fight club in Gen 7, into a drama classroom loosley based on my High school drama classroom.

I got rid of the upstairs, and add somesome "wings". (the only thing my school drama classroom didn't have)

3tLs4FM.png

6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    mamasquirrelmamasquirrel Posts: 2,065 Member
    MadameLee wrote: »
    I changed the fight club (First seen in Gen 2 in spepia, and then an imrpoved version of the fight club in Gen 7, into a drama classroom loosley based on my High school drama classroom.

I got rid of the upstairs, and add somesome "wings". (the only thing my school drama classroom didn't have)

3tLs4FM.png

@MadameLee Thank you for sharing. Very lovely. I hope you are excited for the new EP coming. I know I am. Can't wait to get my hands on the Build/Buy stuff. I've been building a house for over a week now with my thoughts on this pack in mind somehow.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    First build is up on the gallery for EP "Horse Ranch." Welcome to Cedar Falls Ranch. It's a home for Sims who want a more simple ranch life. It has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.
    eKqdrNJ.png
    SjRpAJz.png
    EnhrDEV.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Cedar Falls Ranch is a lovely family ranch home! :) Very great exterior design and warm brown log wood walls. Very nice roofing and windows. The interior dining and rocking chairs sitting areas are lovely. The curtains are very nice.
  • Options
    Cedar Falls Ranch is a lovely family ranch home! :) Very great exterior design and warm brown log wood walls. Very nice roofing and windows. The interior dining and rocking chairs sitting areas are lovely. The curtains are very nice.

Thank you @rosemow. I finally finished my 2nd build and posting it now. Hope you are doing well.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Here is my 2nd build for the EP "Horse Ranch." Welcome to Dark Horse Ranch. It has everything you need for a garden, nectar making and collecting, animals (horses, sheep, goats). It has 4 bedrooms, nursery, 3 bathrooms, and much more. Remember to turn on all build/buy cheats before placing my builds (bb.showhiddenobjects, bb.moveobjects, bb.showliveeditobjects, and debug items are in this build). Please remember to do this with all my builds and include bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement also when placing my builds.

Dark Horse Ranch
    suyeC0U.png
    qMtl6fP.png
    8xh83pp.png
    4JYxhVv.png
    18r9f7B.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Dark Horse Ranch is a lovely family ranch home! :) Very great exterior design and very nice wall textures and windows. The open barn style doors entrance is very nice. Very lovely rustic ranch style interior furnishings and very nice wood flooring and wall panelling. The bar counter area design is great! Very lovely armchairs and sofa sitting area.
  • Options
    edited July 2023
    Dark Horse Ranch is a lovely family ranch home! :) Very great exterior design and very nice wall textures and windows. The open barn style doors entrance is very nice. Very lovely rustic ranch style interior furnishings and very nice wood flooring and wall panelling. The bar counter area design is great! Very lovely armchairs and sofa sitting area.

Thank you @rosemow. I enjoyed building this one. I have one more build that I'm working on. Might be the last build not sure yet, but it will be done in a few days or so.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    My 3rd build is finished and on the gallery. I will post pics of it tomorrow as our power was out for 24 hours due to storms and just got it back on. I had just posted it to the gallery and then the power went out. You can look for it "River Wolf Ranch." Remember to turn on all build/buy cheats and I do mean all of them, before placing this build. If the power stays on, see you tomorrow with pics.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Here is my 3rd build for EP Horse Ranch. This was going to be my last build, but by request I have been asked to build another ranch. Don't know when I will be posting that one yet. Until then, welcome to River Wolf Ranch. It has 8 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and much more. Remember to turn on all build/buy cheats before placing my builds.
    mnqiPFZ.png
    HwoZXmh.png
    Zj0nZLy.png
    8Sh0uXW.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    River Wolf Ranch is a very grand family ranch! :) Very lovely exterior design,great layout, and very nice wall textures and windows.The animal sheds and chicken coop areas are very nice and great horse barn.Very lovely nectar basement area.The furnishing of each of the levels is lovely. Very nice dining room with long table. The fireplace and bookcases sitting area design is great!

• Options
    River Wolf Ranch is a very grand family ranch! :) Very lovely exterior design,great layout, and very nice wall textures and windows.The animal sheds and chicken coop areas are very nice and great horse barn.Very lovely nectar basement area.The furnishing of each of the levels is lovely. Very nice dining room with long table. The fireplace and bookcases sitting area design is great!

@rosemow Thank you. Really enjoyed building it. My favorite build.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    going to make a new build due to not being able to find the perfect something from the gallery.. but I have no idea how to design it. But its going to be sort of where the passed on Swanson characters go after they "go on".. so I have to figure out how to design it because a lot of white and yellow (gold) ..and a lot of Get Famous items as well/

And knowing me I will probably have them have a pool as well.

think the pictures will be ready tomorrow after I do the basment.
    Post edited by MadameLee on
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    new building:
    cAHFAvO.png
    meFPKSb.png
    IML3gUw.png
    moOe31H.png
    pPrJ1pw.png
    GMAOGg2.png
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    The new home is great! @MadameLee :) Very nice exterior design and corner towers, and lovely gold and white colours. The marble walls are pretty. Very nice outdoors dining pergola. The interior furnishing is lovely. Very nice basement dancing area.
  • Options
    edited September 2023
    The new home is great! @MadameLee :) Very nice exterior design and corner towers, and lovely gold and white colours. The marble walls are pretty. Very nice outdoors dining pergola. The interior furnishing is lovely. Very nice basement dancing area.

Thanks! Its a home for passed-on-sims-to-pass-on too if you get my drift?
    6adMCGP.gif
  • Options
    MadameLee wrote: »
    new building:
    cAHFAvO.png
    meFPKSb.png
    IML3gUw.png
    moOe31H.png
    pPrJ1pw.png
    GMAOGg2.png

@MadameLee Thank you for sharing your build. That's a lovely idea. A nice place for them to go.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    New build available on the gallery. Please remember to turn on all build/buy cheats before placing my builds. This build also has debug items.
    Here are a few pics of it. It has 2.5 bathrooms and 7 bedrooms.

Castle Of Alucard

VKBda5m.png
    l07CXFK.png
    ceNj4pP.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Castle Of Alucard Is very beautiful! :) Very elegant exterior design and very nice towers and arch windows. The furnishing of the dining room and bedroom are lovely. Very nice brown,red and gold colours and lovely patterned and wood wall panelling. The curtains are pretty.
  • Options
    Castle Of Alucard Is very beautiful! :) Very elegant exterior design and very nice towers and arch windows. The furnishing of the dining room and bedroom are lovely. Very nice brown,red and gold colours and lovely patterned and wood wall panelling. The curtains are pretty.

@rosemow Thank you.
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    New build available on the gallery. Please remember to turn on all build/buy cheats before placing my builds. This build also has debug items.
    Here are a few pics of it. It has 2.5 bathrooms and 7 bedrooms.

Castle Of Alucard

VKBda5m.png
    l07CXFK.png
    ceNj4pP.png

I realized this morning that I make a mistake on the name of the Castle. On the gallery it's spelled wrong. So if you are looking for it, it will be Castle Of Alcuard. It should be Castle Of Alucard. I will reload it with the correct name as well. Both will be on the gallery and you pick the name of the castle you like best for your game. Sorry about that, but this is what happens when haven't slept well in several days. :s
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    First build for the new EP coming soon..."Bridgeton Townhomes" is available on the gallery. The 2 units on the end features 2 bedrooms and 1 bath. In one of the units the bedroom is a study. The middle unit which is a little bigger, features 3 bedrooms and 1.5 baths.

We2kWhf.png
    4IciBGu.png
    U5w7cWh.png
    yXW40Hz.png?1
  • Options
    Bridgeton Townhomes is a beautiful units build! :) It will be great for the new pack! Very lovely exterior design and very nice windows. The interior layout is great and very lovely furnishing of each unit. The blue and warm brown colours are very nice.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top