The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,161 Member
    @vancanuckfan86, page 1165,
    Heh, thank you!

@DaniRose2143, page 1165,
    Yep, I got the shot perfectly. (One way to tell Shelly and Shine apart, Shine has blonde pigtails, whilst Shelly has pink pigtails.)

Another great way is to pay attention to what I'm reading.🤦🏻‍♀️ It was right there in the text. My aura just turned yellow with embarrassment!☺️😁
  • Options
    ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @DaniRose2143, not going to lie, that made me giggle.

dabo-swinney.gif
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    Work on the new Celebrazioni, or whatever name I come up with for it, is moving right along.
    shXzA4P.png

I'm doing this a bit differently. I didn't start on the ground floor. I'm still thinking about exactly how I want to use that space, probably a lounge, maybe a karaoke machine, couple of bars, stuff like that. But I did have an idea in mind for the second floor. A huge dance floor with some seating areas and a bar for when sims need a break.

XH41Vzd.png
    BSQDK0z.png
    YAliXef.png
    laagjnO.png
    R3JYGYz.png

I have a VFX emitter from Ravasheen but I must have done something wrong or I need to see if there is an update because I can't get it to work. That's it for this evening. I'll get some more done before work, and starting Thursday I have a few days off from work so I can get all sorts of storytelling and building done!
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,556 Member
  • Options
    @Kellogg_J_Kellogg Happy Simxties Day! I glanced at the content so far and it looks amazing. I think you and all the 60’s fans hit the jackpot! 🙂

For those of you who are wondering what in the world I’m talking about, starting today and running through the end of the month TSR is releasing a 60’s themed collection of cc.😎 Now when they do one based on The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, or that time period, I’ll be in heaven.🥰
  • Options
    The content looks fantastic. Still, not much for men...a constant gripe of mine about CC...I can certainly use most of that content and if any Sixties CC creators are out there and reading this then do get in contact with me. I have a huge archive of Sixties fashion images and a wishlist...
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,954 Member
    @DaniRose2143 I love the wallpaper! Is this in the game already, or is it cc?
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    I really like Kayleigh's blue/turquoise dress, @GalacticGal. Where's it from?

It's not cc, I can tell you that. I have all but a select few packs. And to be honest until I get in game (and then there is no guarantee I can discern from which pack it originates) I won't be able to answer this. Let me power up the App and get the list of packs I do have. I'll get back to you on this.

Wow, I have far more than I thought I did. Yikes. I wish I could fully recollect what ones I don't have. I know I don't have Vampires or Realm of Magic. I don't have the My First Pets but beyond that my mind is fuzzy. I haven't yet purchased the latest two kits, and there was a kit for kids clothes that came out recently that I hated, so I don't have that one. This is likely not very useful to you. I'm going to go out on a limb and suggest the dress may be from Vintage Glamour which is a Stuff pack we got fairly early on. I do believe that's where we got the Butlers from?
    I do have Machina and Holiday Celebration. If this dress has a designation of which pack it's from, I'll get back to you a bit later in the day, when I am able to get into the game.

Sorry, I'm useless today, had a wild weekend celebrating our 49th anniversary and I'm still recovering. LOL
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    @GalacticGal That wallpaper is a cc remake by Peacemaker. It’s based off of the wallpaper from the Moschino stuff pack. He has a polychromatic and monochromatic version each with at least 12 variations! I can’t remember the file name but when I get home I can look it up.🙂
  • Options
    @GalacticGal That wallpaper is a cc remake by Peacemaker. It’s based off of the wallpaper from the Moschino stuff pack. He has a polychromatic and monochromatic version each with at least 12 variations! I can’t remember the file name but when I get home I can look it up.🙂

Yes, it is reminiscent of the wallpaper from that pack, in fact I'm rather fond of that one, too. Thanks for the information. I'll see if I can track it down. :)
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,569 Member
    @Lucy_Henley
    lmao at the photo bomb, now they got a pic with 2 famous sims. Congrats on the aspiration Peter, lol their face for very flirty is very funny. Always gives me a good laugh.
    @vancanuckfan86
    Aw Heather playing with Cameron. Wow! 9 boys and only 2 girls in total, families in my saves mostly have girls. Lmao this line 🤣
    “Time to have a baby since all their friends are having them.”
    Aw, a baby shower! Another boy!😵‍💫
    @mightysprite
    Thank you! Natalies reaction had me laughing. I’m glad Senna was able to help.
    @Brd709
    Oo Grim making an appearance. That’s sweet, new baby saved your sim from elder hood.
    @DaniRose2143
    Thank you, I’m glad Senna was able to appear to spend some with Natalie too. Crossing fingers for an award soon too, though taking care of a infant and acting is getting a little difficult 😵‍💫
    Oo a nightclub, should be a fine addition to Tartosa. Love the blue color on the railing. The chairs being held from the ceiling look awesome!
    @DreamPrincess
    Fun times at the park playground! Love the final shot of Shelly’s eyes peeping from the deck🤣
    @Ellupelluellu
    Yay! Alba found some fresh fruit! The pineapple got me craving some😋
    @GalacticGal
    Oo fun, twin talk! Aww Andrew lifted his head so fast! I not evil, but I love how infants look so defeated when they cry during tummy time, just the pose is cute 😭 Oof watch out Erik! Good on him for teaching Jamison to apologize. Colette and Warner have yet to teach Reese, getting kicked is not fun. Aw Nice farewell package for Miha. She’s been a great help with the kids. Oh no, rip Miha😔
  • Options
    More progress shots! I would have gotten more done but I spent like two hours experimenting with different wall colors and patterns. The same thing with the flooring too.🤣 And I'm still not entirely sure I like the colors I chose. I fall back on my female prerogative to change my mind...endlessly.

I need to go shopping for chairs. I wanted something 'funky' and 'modern' for the tables and those chairs from SimCredible are that, but they don't have a slightly darker brown swatch to match the tables from Harrie that I used. I decided to go with a brighter karaoke lounge concept for the first floor to contrast with the darker nightclub vibe on the second floor.
    dd0ScBK.png

Plenty of seating space for those patrons who want to hang out and watch, and perform, or just have a few drinks from the bar. I can even put the karaoke machine in storage and have open mic nights for singers and comics.
    lJYrnZU.png

I forgot to add a railing for the stairs! I have to fix that. Nobody wants a tipsy partier to tumble off the stairs and land in their 'Zebra Fizz'!
    PF05rfH.png

A couple of exterior shots that show off both floors at once.
    EuUABHv.png
    80q5bew.png

I found a different swatch for the walls in the nightclub that I really love. Same pattern, but I love the purple more than the blue.
    5yHbHNu.png
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,193 Member
    I've lately been a bit obsessed with my Sulani & Tartosa Worlds lately. I've been upgrading some of the lots. I think it's because it's almost Summertime. Lol :p;)
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 971 Member
    edited May 2023
    I've been playing a Sims 2 in Sims 4 save, with a lot going on.

- Dina and Mortimer were happily married with a baby, and then the long disappeared Bella returned with ensuing drama. After Bella became pregnant, Dina and Mortimer got into a huge fight, and Dina left to move in with Cassandra until something more stable develops. She couldn't move back into the Caliente home, since Nina is now married to Kent Capp and they have a baby boy, Ken, and while she could seduce Dustin Broke into letting her crash there briefly, that would not fly with his new roomie. More on that story right after sports. Dave?

- Thank you, Gustav. The Monty-Capp feud threatened to wax into open warfare yet again, but appears to have been diffused. The initial issue went away after Juliette was seduced by Dustin Broke, the charming, fit, and independent high schooler who lives by himself in a trailer and makes pretty good money (for a kid) programming and selling vegetables. Romeo and Mercutio's j.d. antics got them sent to Strangetown, to enter General Buzz Grunt's Home for Wayward Boys, so they're out of the suburban picture for the moment. Bianca Monty has also been working as a trucemaker, establishing friendships with Regan and Goneril Clapp, and becoming one of Consort Capp's law partners. The Capps are confident in the future: the Monty's best hope are two feckless teenagers who are academic flunkies and who lack any ambition beyond partying, whereas the Capp clan is full of ambition and vigor.

- And now back to Dustin Broke's new roomie. Brandi Broke left the Broke trailer along with her two younger kids to move in with Bianca Monty, who'd bought a large home in San Sequoia but quickly realized it was too big for her. For Brandi, it was a way to finally move on up in the world. She's found a promising position at one of San Sequoia's restaurants and anticipates big things. Dustin was left to his own devices, but had become remarkably responsible after the death of his father -- studying hard and even finding ways to make money through programming after a class project introduced him to coding. He also sold vegetables on the side, and was offered the chance to to university early, which he did. He has a very active romantic life, resulting in Miranda Capp arriving at his doorstep with twins and announcing she's moving in. His bachelor days are over -- or are they?

- And finally, paying attention to SimCity's favorite couple, The Burbs. John Burb is now the face of conservation in the city, and Dr. Jennifer Burb is a rising cardiologist. Their daughter Lucy is obsessed with the outdoors and recycling.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,569 Member
    @DaniRose2143 🤩 Wish I had your building skills, it looks awesome! The purple walls look great too!
    @SmellinCoffee Interesting updates! Oof Mortimer. Good on Brandi on moving on up!

An update on Colette and Warner, the family is growing😁
    Colette and Warner headed into the hospital just past the evening. Reese was excited to meet his new sibling. He was jumping around saying he was ready to play with them. Nora on the other hand wasn’t sure how to feel. She just knew she didn’t want another Reese. 3oIIRda.png
    They welcomed a baby boy and named him Matt. Still not used to the new baby look. E9CfJ3u.png Reese got a big smile across his face seeing his little brother. 3pjA0xC.png The first time meeting Reese, Nora was very upset. This time however, she felt different. xCi2l9d.png Colette and Warner weren’t the only ones to welcome a new baby. Cookie and Steve were also waiting for their egg to hatch. Once returning home, Warner checked on the coop and in his hands, hatched the egg. Little guy stood proudly out of his egg shell😂HgNqtTn.png Taking care of Matt had become easy for Colette. Nora and Reese had given her plenty of experience. x6bcwYZ.png It was still tiring. She recruited Nora to help her cook. Nora didn’t mind, as she helped prepare the food, interesting food combinations came to her mind.QplMNMC.png Matt aged into an infant and soon enough throughout the house there was child laughter heard all around. DuqgD2i.png Nora wanted to hold her little brother but her parents were a little nervous she would accidentally drop him or that Matt would wiggle in her hands and cause her to let go. For now she settled with playing with him. TJaMZ2K.png It was tummy time, Colette still had mommy brain because she thought the best spot to do it was outside in the dark. Reese got a little jealous with all the attention Matt was getting, so he followed outside and asked his mom for a hug. Colette wasn’t about to reject him, so she placed Matt down and hugged Reese. 4aDRR3y.png
    Reese wasn’t the only feeling different. Nora had started to feel ignored by her mom. She got a sad sentiment towards her. 2C4OQdm.png
    Warner suggested to Colette to take Nora out. He’d take care of the boys. It became a Mother and daughter outing. The plan was to go out to the park, and later on catch a movie before heading back home. The plan was put on hold when Nora found Brytani Cho along the way. Colette wasn’t sure how the two knew each other. N5IZiEc.png Colette didn’t want to interject. She watched on the sidelines as Nora watched the clouds with her friend. GF8qJYO.png Another celebrity soon joined them! Colette was impressed with Nora’s social skills. jqSXNpJ.png They spent practically all day talking. The sun was beginning to set. Nora hugged Brytani good bye and even wished her luck on her upcoming award nomination. UqxtxMd.png Before leaving Brytani exchanged some words with Colette too. “Please pass my regards to your husband as well, and I do hope he’s learned to keep better watch over the little ones.” 1E6F07t.png Colette wasn’t sure what to say m2qPB4v.png They were able to make it to the movie theatre in time for a viewing. When it was over, Nora asked her mom if they could go out again next week. Colette had no problems with that. C10TmZE.png “What about Dad? Is he in trouble?” Nora asked, after telling her how she met Brytani she was curious if her dad was in trouble. Colette was shaking her head throughout her recount. “Big time, he’s sleeping on the couch tonight” Colette answered in a deadpan voice . cEcmAvl.png Back home Warner was taking care of the boys. pEnpNwG.png Reese reminded him why he can’t let them out of his sight. 1qBY7rU.png
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves,
    That was a perfect shot! Thank you!
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    More progress shots! I would have gotten more done but I spent like two hours experimenting with different wall colors and patterns. The same thing with the flooring too.🤣 And I'm still not entirely sure I like the colors I chose. I fall back on my female prerogative to change my mind...endlessly.

I need to go shopping for chairs. I wanted something 'funky' and 'modern' for the tables and those chairs from SimCredible are that, but they don't have a slightly darker brown swatch to match the tables from Harrie that I used. I decided to go with a brighter karaoke lounge concept for the first floor to contrast with the darker nightclub vibe on the second floor.
    dd0ScBK.png

Plenty of seating space for those patrons who want to hang out and watch, and perform, or just have a few drinks from the bar. I can even put the karaoke machine in storage and have open mic nights for singers and comics.
    lJYrnZU.png

I forgot to add a railing for the stairs! I have to fix that. Nobody wants a tipsy partier to tumble off the stairs and land in their 'Zebra Fizz'!
    PF05rfH.png

A couple of exterior shots that show off both floors at once.
    EuUABHv.png
    80q5bew.png

I found a different swatch for the walls in the nightclub that I really love. Same pattern, but I love the purple more than the blue.
    5yHbHNu.png

I have to speak out for the blue in the wallpaper. Compliments the floor better, in my opinion. Othar than that, the build is looking great.
  • Options
    MissCharlieMissCharlie Posts: 405 Member
    if anyone wants to read a new story I would love you to check out mine. :smiley:
  • Options
    Dr Julia Epstein, M.D. has never been interested in romance or getting married but she does see the value in meeting a man who stimulates her intellect and who would be a good companion for her. The only man who stirred her heart, Vincent, has left to go help with the UN mission to the Congo but recently she met an erudite gentleman called Jude so she has arranged to go meet him and get a coffee together.

sa2dYpA.png

I did say "erudite gentleman"...looking at that image I'm now not so sure...

And when you're in Windenburg, why not check out The Narwhal Arms for a bit of a dance with old friends Jeremy Saint, Travis Scott and John Action?

8Rkpsst.png
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    @BlueSeaWaves Thank you very much! I appreciate the kind words.🙂
    Matt looks like he came out of the womb ready to collect his pension!😲 He's an absolutely adorable infant though!❤️ Nora is mellowing out in her old age.🤣 Busted! You just knew at some point Colette was going to find out what happened with Warner and Nora on the camping trip.🫣

@GalacticGal I went back to the original blue wallpaper because I realized I had blue as a common theme throughout so many other areas. I used so much blue I now have a name for the new club, 'L'Azzuro', or 'The Azure'. I don't think I have true azure blue but it's close enough. I looked up azure and some sources would say I have it, others would disagree.

I got to work on the rooftop area. I was about to give up and just let it be a roof. I was having trouble coming up with something that wasn't just a copy of what I did with the Orchid in Schemes & Dreams. I thought the original Celebrazioni had two hot tubs. So I put two hot tubs on the Azure.
    GUPojZj.png

I was able to use the steps leading up to the deck to conceal the speakers for the dance floors to keep them dry.
    GywWTpb.png

Some more views before I realized disaster had struck...
    TzHdfCd.png
    zpdDEc1.png
    9slhfBe.png
    6AOdqNK.png
    pJ6xgd5.png
    twHBeoF.png

I love TS4's build/buy so much more than TS3's, but there are moments where I just want to scream. I popped back into the second floor nightclub and discovered this...
    WUXhnSk.png
    vEg4v6t.png

No matter how high I raise the platform the game leaves a cutout in the ceiling under those lovely in-ground hot tubs.😫 Those holes are immersion breakers. There's a solid platform underneath those tubs and them doesn't recognize them, why? I'm so frustrated. I placed regular hot tubs up there but it just doesn't have the same feel, but it does solve the holes in the ceiling problem. Some of the logic gaps in build mode are just mind boggling.🙄
    m40UKB7.png
  • Options
    SvineprutterSvineprutter Posts: 2,353 Member

Teens always have something important to talk about
    [img][/img]Vigna-shows-clothes.png
    Zpj9msL.png
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Makeup and sibling affection!
    After giving some attention to his kitten, Eachann, Princess Roddy Furystrykar changed into his feminine hot weather outfit. He then sat at his vanity and applied his makeup, which included his bright pink lipstick and lipstick sealer:
    869c5805180f3329fe28a5a1d6bcdd153cfa26eb.png
    d1ced0e8067d5b51e0ffe85ba002a73d0495d2b3.png
    d5d53ecd0f857b952fe558a0de32a21c850c8d30.png
    7312eb26f498fccda3ddcc5e5736fd97943ae64d.png
    53e38e49620bce34cc02d3b220b9f99ecccbd15e.png
    8b8101130acde5fbe3471638f0b4b84516212d7f.png
    He smiled. A knock was at the bedroom door. 'Come in, little brother!' Princess Roddy said, smiling. So, Hamish Furystrykar came into his big brother's bedroom. The princess came over to his little brother. 'How are you, Hamish?' he asked, giving Hamish a loving hug:
    c72910b8f4994fe2793904766951a5bcde852fa7.png
    'I'm doing well, big brother!' Hamish replied, smiling:
    51f4e40595979a348ffd10d477f257f876ddcd01.png
    'That's good to hear!' Princess Roddy said, cheerfully. The two brothers then chatted to each other:
    6bbdabecc22603a9ed1d31116d29dab63c4fac5b.png
    e4274c0a1894bf8f10691c22e3e12f20ca26fbe7.png
    Afterwards, Princess Roddy gave Hamish a great, big, loving hug:
    8d945788d62daa254a3b56dbdbaab5d1fbb4524e.png
    A loving smooch on his left cheek:
    2bbafdcc04f8b7ff5512bab710e1c411727355f3.png
    His right cheek:
    89317d287954db74423135fbc012cf07a9b24f2a.png
    and on his nose:
    c2189d81b4b9020967c8e7311b73e066804b5584.png
    Hamish smiled warmly. Then he and his big brother played with Eachann.
    A swim, swings and more!
    Princess Roddy decided to have a swim in Dianthus Hall's pool. His aunt, Shelly Heart, joined him. After a race, the pair chatted to each other:
    6043267df28d139d0d1aa2426f2a391604cf2a38.png
    1dd4e9edc026931af4f430da666d71644c225a39.png
    f3349f276f27c3b8b5b7e9364a87797bd992c590.png
    7ae996450e673de1b563f348bda85d8e9c7aa914.png
    Afterwards, Princess Roddy and Shelly went on the swings:
    a3d42add0c4bebec0bda7308b3d2aa5c8fee47eb.png
    0d88cda5b02418c53ca73ee8357fbea0a6168ad3.png
    It was great fun! Later, Shine came out and gave her adorable firstborn a great, big, loving and warm hug:
    bdcda6376feebb799670813a70094e79b983c78e.png
    'Having fun, sweetie?' Shine asked, warmly:
    5d70935e72bc2e4e9f7d23f4cc98e9a4121cdf25.png
    I am, mummy!' Princess Roddy replied, cheerfully:
    a17e1ef147eb14bc2f72cb15b782c8aacdc8ee23.png
    'That's good to hear, Roddy!' Shine said, smiling. She batted her eyelashes and made a very great, big kissy face at the princess, which made him giggle:
    a1f1f791da8fd2ac0f87d6739bb4639785927d26.png
    Then Shine gave her adorable firstborn a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    251a4e1d57d85d76280cf339b90069a1f7f5109c.png
    And a very great, big, loving hug:
    29f3d3393458725d5a839477505d1c5c0bea56a3.png
    Shine loved her children, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish. They were all precious to her and Benjamin.
    Time for some woohoo and lovin'!
    Shine went upstairs into her and Benjamin's bedroom. Benjamin had just finished checking on his bees and went up too. Shine smiled and gave her amazing husband a very great, big, loving smooch on his cheek:
    cba4557d3c6c5b740aa08cf1873c0b58f6805406.png
    The pair embraced:
    4c322e19d7b94d07e557913035846158c8699e08.png
    fd9af474cd75f07adccd6e08660afd73b120d9ae.png
    And then Shine gave Benjamin a very, great, big, loving, passionate smooch:
    3dd65b30f3efd8108d1040c07485f121d5cd5990.png
    627dc333a4083187ad46fd79c5f0380a93039517.png
    5bfdff931e10a8164a77806ca49c3e196bb27e00.png
    5762d5493bb1ee309630d165ba4de60d379cfca1.png
    The pair then woohooed in the shower:
    3e3e8ea6aa022586fb0615b28007f037e592182e.png
    75de3afd7b6fa8ace66580efff86bb96a8bc980f.png
    cafdb2ac6a731eb71d22b5ba0d080e9b8d30b708.png
    7f7ec825951c7033b9eaa8edbf1d3409b6ca84cd.png
    866c90eb49a5e43dc7ffb9b7496c0540813e50e5.png
    They felt satisfied afterwards! Benjamin and Shine loved each other a lot!

Fishing!
    Screenshot only section!
    574e3612d14c7bb220e16c527cd74340632fbb9b.png
    cbb78f10f973f4c44322da164a21d4ae8a318009.png
    70861839c169998e70f1db211a1de5f3dab200cc.png
    52859796659a3ff411a93a7f7819cedabec8e39f.png
    23a91a744879b518ef7992cc3de62fe293422175.png
    eaa1fcac0a3469d268d0ed58f44d2a3024ea2738.png
    8dff61d40d8ca9e40551b989d91f091e1719ea3c.png
    f2099c247a516f1e68b59a5e767030ab96def5ad.png
    46dd715b5e174b232a964d7436b8ef78d71b2604.png
    7b0dd09a790d5bd9ace37351e183eeb6596c8b23.png
    Visiting the Albrights!
    Princess Roddy and his aunt, Shelly Heart, headed over to the Albright Family's house in Mt Komorebi. Cornelius Albright let the pair in. Instantly, Kelvin Albright ran over to Princess Roddy. 'Princess Roddy!' he squealed excitedly! The princess chuckled. 'Hello, little Kelvin! How are you?' he asked. 'I'm doing well, Princess Roddy!' Kelvin replied, smiling. 'That's good to hear!' Princess Roddy said. He gave the toddler a hug:
    a934d86cac31d10b6d6d83c89c388cf0c2e5d0d5.png
    And a gentle kiss on the forehead. Later, Cornelius read to his son:
    fa4529dfce66bb2cbb015b641725440286d7a287.png
    66c9a4a4921c1852bab5be80c1d50f1dc1ffa502.png
    8bfae967db7f61e95267d2325e5e12b7b1f55b4e.png
    Kelvin enjoyed the story! After playing with his dad, Kelvin went back downstairs, where he received a big hug from Shelly Heart:
    a763c97d8fc3cdca2cf7e859f899e52d3593b49b.png
    And a great, big snuggle as well!
    fdd3fda8056b69ea8205ee1ccfb0f86d676a7645.png
    After a chat, Shelly noticed the toddler was falling asleep, so she carefully carried him into his bedroom and tucked him in, planting a very great, big smooch on his forehead:
    960978ec35d7f8c554deb5df6c9527d789d1e9ba.png
    39a127e77c33a17b9d9eb199243a5c0af4828ca0.png
    b3f537160a0db97991288f50df56e9596d6c11eb.png
    Kelvin fell asleep:
    1ab5abd7f69390b16e7367a1de980ff24a5f2987.png
    A bit later, Tania came to check on her son. She smiled as she saw Kelvin was still fast asleep. She planted a kiss on his forehead:
    4e9982121f89d953167ccb18c69e659798c2d0e2.png
    Tania then thanked Shelly for putting Kelvin to bed:
    384b0fc019c9dd69899290b19dbe45ffe637e41f.png
    After chatting some more, Princess Roddy and Shelly Heart said goodbye and went back to Dianthus Hall.
    Post edited by ChuChuExpress on
    Let those smiles spread!
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I remember a long time ago I came in and could back and play catch up just cause I enjoyed seeing people have fun instead of just complaining now there is no chance lol. Though I still enjoy it, anyhow I also have been playing with some past sims in ts4 in the Prxnce save file I just snagged two pictures my other pics will go elsewhere.
    lJlFfaO.png
    So while trying to figure out who to pair the new and improved Don with, I cheated the trait potion for him, Nina stopped by and he made her leave it was over. As he is trying to better himself he was ready to cut ties because he cared about her but she just wasn't hitting the wall. Which wasn't fair to her, sure cop-out to some but for him it was the most grown-up he'd ever been willing to be.

For about a few seconds as I realized I had to shoo her off as she was in labor...lol.
    qqEAl6d.png
    She is the type that not only will he not know how many kids she gave him but she has no intention of letting him hang around if they aren't going to be together. She was lucky to have her sister for a few more seconds than that then I got two calls, mod, Mortimer really wanted to see Dina and she would find they are having a kid. Mortimer is just waiting for her to move in.

Fun times nonsense.
    Okay bye.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    @Smellincoffee I loved your update, particularly the style which you chose to deliver it. Bravo!
    What a wild game you've got going. I love the independent, seemingly reformed teens in Dustin Broke. I also love the creativity in having a home for Wayward Boys. Reminds me of Boys Town from decades ago, since 1917, in fact.

@BlueSeaWaves
    Great update! I loved it. I also feel so badly for Warren. He was no doubt scared witless when Nora toddled off and for him to be punish now seems a tad unfair to me. I could see her asking him about said incident and why he didn't mention it, but then again I live by the axiom: Never let the sun set on your anger. Otherwise it was great. And I do hope Collette thinks better of her plan to have him sleep on the couch.

@MissCharlie
    I read your first chapter and found myself immediately intrigued by your story concept. Very well done.

@DaniRose2143
    I have a problem brought about by platforms in the Flanigan House (Erik's HoB estate). When I don't have the roofs fully on display, there is no ceiling above the platform where Erik's video desk is. I do my best to ignore it. I hope one day, EA will find the cause of the problem and fix it.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
  • Options
    edited May 2023
    Tartosa is for lovers.❤️ I'm back to work writing the next chapter of Under The Tartosan Sun.
    baaFw0P.png
    kP7N5iR.png
    oK6mt7K.png
    PWiifY6.png
    Keb3VQA.png
    DZGxcsL.png

Post edited by DaniRose2143 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file