Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I just love how this game has evolved

windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
edited April 2023 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I just want to say, for the record since I haven't been the most positive person regarding TS4, that I am playing again, and I love it. I love how the traits can change, I love how the build mode works, I love how the...well, I'll let you know if there is anything I'm not happy with, as is my custom. Happy Simming everyone and Thanks to the Dev's. Great job.
My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    That is nice to hear of course it is okay not to be positive about everything there is a way to go about it. I have always been accepting keeping things in mind that can go wrong and my highest quality is that it can run and the majority can function as advertised. Without that there is no game after all. Glad you're enjoying it, I thought I was liking most how my playstyle seems to be shifting but I look forward to it even more now with all that it has changed into as well. :)
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Lenny_OggLenny_Ogg Posts: 3,696 Member
    with this i agree. i've never had more fun in a sims game than i have now.
    i even evolved from an almost-only-builder to a story teller 😅
    and i was so disappointed with sims 4 from the beginning and some things still bother me.
    but i really like how the developers moved this game in a better direction.
    d70aead6bd57d9113e587b03ecffce84b09267d0.jpgThe Boys 2 - Therapy Game 🛺 A Dramedy 🚶🏼🚶🏻🚶🏽🚶🏽 The Boys 🥇 Their first year - A Dramedy 🚀 Lost In Space - A Space Opera 🐎 The Stables - A Horse Drama
    🎁 Best of Buydebug ☃️ Short trips to the Oggiverse - Short Clips 🎬 My Builds: Houses 🏘 Rooms 🛋 SciFi 👾 creatively edited Screenshots 🎨