The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims Makin' Magic is beautiful!

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    NausNaus Posts: 405 Member
    It is. The art and sound design, the gameplay and whole concept is great. It feels like the most cohesive and inspired magic pack they ever made. I love that casting spells isn't simply levelling up a skill, and you actually need to work hard to find the ingredients and you only have a limited number of uses for your spells.

I LOVE the carnival-themed objects:
    GKqvF6M.png

The magic duel mini-game is really fun too:
    g4frx3C.png
  • Options
    simmeroriginsimmerorigin Posts: 1,477 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    I finally got The Sims to work in Windows 10, what a hassle, thanks Microsoft for all the trouble you caused me, lol. I have been enjoying the game again especially sending my Sims to Magic Town. This time I intend to get enough magic coins (no cheats) to buy a home there, but it might take years since my Sims aren't very good at earning very many coins. I keep spending them on spells. :D

The best way is to max logic skill (don't get a real job, just chess all day). Then use large performance stage with the mummy over and over again when in a great mood. You should get around 300+ magicoins in a trip before your mood is too low.
    He/him | Simmer since Sims 1 | Sims 2 wants-based rotational player, Sims 3 legacy player | My gameplay rules via PleasantSims | Bring back challenge and depth to the Sims: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17959464/#Comment_17959464
  • Options
    RainKikoRainKiko Posts: 32 Member
    such an amazing pack.
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited February 2023
    I Luv all The Sims game 1 through 4 , they make me happy. :)
  • Options
    Lady_BalloraLady_Ballora Posts: 790 Member
    EA REALLY needs to remaster this game and start selling it again!
    Why do you hide inside these walls?
  • Options
    MejraTheaMejraThea Posts: 16 Member
    Makin' Magic was the best Sims ever. I still think about it to this day, and sometimes go back and play it. There's just something about it, although it may ne nostalgia too.
  • Options
    jr866goonerjr866gooner Posts: 6 New Member
    This brings back so many wonderful memories. Sims 1 as a whole was a big part of my life and I am nearing 40!