The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    For once in my life, I actually set the clock ahead before going to bed.
  • Options
    LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Daylight savings time is almost here finally. More time to go outside XD
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    nani wrote: »
    Back when I had one friend, in school it was sex ed class and she was in couple, the teacher tell us to "go out protected" and my friend is not listening, talking with her boyfriend, and she get yelled at by the teacher. Then I turn around and tell my friend "understood ? You need an umbrella if you go out with your boyfriend" and she was laughing so embarrassed that I kept reminding her "umbrella" and we'd laugh.

Actually, it's a pretty common slang in the US to "wear a raincoat".
    DeKay wrote: »
    Hmm. Also, remember last week when I thought Deke could be the reason that this time line is different since he's accidentally traveled through time. I was just scrolling thru Tumblr and found this and...
    bXmpqWB.jpg

Me:
    IQfDS2A.jpg

They did the same thing in Dr. Who where Amy and Rory named their daughter Melody after their high school friend then you find out later their daughter somehow became a Time Lady and their friend Melody from high school is actually their daughter. Always made me slightly uncomfortable. :s
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    i believe and hope that my phone does it by itself because i never change the time

Most cellular phones and computers automatically do it... most of them anyway.

Or some will change which timezone you live in...
    Back when I had one friend, in school it was sex ed class and she was in couple, the teacher tell us to "go out protected" and my friend is not listening, talking with her boyfriend, and she get yelled at by the teacher. Then I turn around and tell my friend "understood ? You need an umbrella if you go out with your boyfriend" and she was laughing so embarrassed that I kept reminding her "umbrella" and we'd laugh.

Hmm. Also, remember last week when I thought Deke could be the reason that this time line is different since he's accidentally traveled through time. I was just scrolling thru Tumblr and found this and...
    bXmpqWB.jpg

Me:
    IQfDS2A.jpg

They did the same thing in Dr. Who where Amy and Rory named their daughter Melody after their high school friend then you find out later their daughter somehow became a Time Lady and their friend Melody from high school is actually their daughter. Always made me slightly uncomfortable. :s

SPOILERS!! I loved that little twist though. :wink:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

bXmpqWB.jpg

Me:
    IQfDS2A.jpg

I was completely lost in that story by that point.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I was playing Instlife and when i died it said i died a nobody.

*scoff* well okay then.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options

bXmpqWB.jpg

Me:
    IQfDS2A.jpg

That ways years ago, if someone hasn't seen it by now, they don't get to complain! :p

bXmpqWB.jpg

Me:
    IQfDS2A.jpg

There, there.

*scoff* well okay then.

There, there.

I'm assuming by "nobody" they meant your parents were dead and either you didn't have a spouse and kids or they'd died?
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited March 2018

bXmpqWB.jpg

Me:
    IQfDS2A.jpg

That ways years ago, if someone hasn't seen it by now, they don't get to complain! :p

...I only just saw it a few months ago...
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

bXmpqWB.jpg

Me:
    IQfDS2A.jpg

bXmpqWB.jpg

Me:
    IQfDS2A.jpg

There, there.

*scoff* well okay then.

There, there.

I'm assuming by "nobody" they meant your parents were dead and either you didn't have a spouse and kids or they'd died?

Yeah, i think both my parents died and my spouse died as well and i didn't have any kids.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I'm apparently supposed to put the "Happy Birthday [name]" on my brothers cake with icing, and I don't know why because my handwriting is already terrible, now I have to write with one of those squeezy things :frowning:
    unknown.png
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    I'm apparently supposed to put the "Happy Birthday [name]" on my brothers cake with icing, and I don't know why because my handwriting is already terrible, now I have to write with one of those squeezy things :frowning:

I'd say practice a little before actually attempting it. And toothpicks can be used to fix mistakes.

https://youtu.be/7NFRcyhw6hM
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options

I'd say practice a little before actually attempting it. And toothpicks can be used to fix mistakes.

It's today, so I don't know how much time I'll have. But of course I'll watch the video. Thank you, Minty. :smile:
    unknown.png
  • Options

It's today, so I don't know how much time I'll have. But of course I'll watch the video. Thank you, Minty. :smile:

You don't need much time, just to test the firmness of the icing, what level of pressure you should be applying, etc.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    My computer is at 0%. It's plugged in. Not charging.
    But at least it's not dying...
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    naninani Posts: 5,563 Member

my sister's laptop's battery is dead, i cannot charge, so it must be plugged in at all time.
    So it's a portable laptop that must stay plugged somewhere.
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

• Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member

my sister's laptop's battery is dead, i cannot charge, so it must be plugged in at all time.

How old is the battery in the laptop? The older it gets, the less of a charge it'll hold.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options

How old is the battery in the laptop? The older it gets, the less of a charge it'll hold.

the laptop is old, it has a few years

• Options

the laptop is old, it has a few years

My laptop (Which is actually my dad's)) is about 7 years old, so that's why it's so bad i think. I really need my own...
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
  • Options
    5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Yep. Definitely time for new laptops (or at least - new batteries for your machines).

I remember my 1989 Compaq 286SLT ("Old Reliable" as I called it) couldn't hold a charge (about 1997), and I had to keep it plugged in. I finally lost Old Reliable in 2016, due to Hurricane Matthew flooding my place.
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Options
    simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    Samuel Beckett had a pretty interesting life as a young man. I'm reading '🐸🐸🐸🐸 to fame' (please don't plum this title) - the definitive bio of this legendary dude and I never knew he was in the French Resistance during WW2. I'm looking at this guy with new eyes. Oh, and I had a Deke-related thought.
    He'd probably eat all the beans in a pack of Bean Boozled, you know.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,727 Member

bXmpqWB.jpg

Me:
    IQfDS2A.jpg

That's tripod. They're doing some thing lie that in The Flash currently where there is this mysterious teenager who people think is The Flash's daughter.
    Samuel Beckett had a pretty interesting life as a young man. I'm reading 'plum to fame' (please don't plum this title) - the definitive bio of this legendary dude and I never knew he was in the French Resistance during WW2. I'm looking at this guy with new eyes. Oh, and I had a Deke-related thought.

Hahah, I'm excited to see what he's gonna eat next. I have to say, I miss the first 10 episode when they were in space and in every episode, he only gets punched in the face. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Samuel Beckett had a pretty interesting life as a young man. I'm reading 'plum to fame' (please don't plum this title) - the definitive bio of this legendary dude and I never knew he was in the French Resistance during WW2. I'm looking at this guy with new eyes. Oh, and I had a Deke-related thought.

So what's the title because "plum"

• Options

darned? But not darn.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,727 Member

darned? But not darn.

Nah that can't be cuz yours wasn't censored.
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    How does one use the "Transition" feature in Instlife? It's always grayed out for me.
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top