Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hey, This Release Was Handled Well...........

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Given the nature of the music vid, and the struggles that were featured in it. I would say that this holds true for the SimsGurus that were working on CL, and the troubles that they had faced while trying to create this EP.
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    Given the nature of the music vid, and the struggles that were featured in it. I would say that this holds true for the SimsGurus that were working on CL, and the troubles that they had faced while trying to create this EP.

Ooooh, it's all symbolic or something like that......
  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    For anyone who doesn't get this thread: this was the song used at the infamous Gamescon presentation.
  • Options
    jsnjsn Posts: 624 Member
    The original Get Together trailer made that song stick in my head so much I ended up buying the song on itunes and I still listen to it all the time lmao
    tumblr_ntxblj8QDK1s6z4zdo2_250.gif
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    jsn wrote: »
    The original Get Together trailer made that song stick in my head so much I ended up buying the song on itunes and I still listen to it all the time lmao

BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA BA!
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    I liked Beautiful Now, I liked that they chose a song by a known artist, I knew about Zedd, and Beautiful Now was out and on the Radio, Before Get Together, Truthfully I had no idea who Sara and Tegan are.

But Beautiful Now Matched pretty much sums up the game. "Where ever it's going, I'm going to chase it. What's left of this moment, not going to waste it." and Sims truly are Beautiful Now, Especially since that lighting patch. B)
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif