Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hello, my buddy, 60smusicluvr - Your gifts for Tanu's Last Rodeo can be found here :)

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    Catdog123Catdog123 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Rock Ridge End is a another beautiful home. I always enjoy looking through your slideshows, there is always so many thoughtful details like how you colored the couch pillows and bed spreads to tie in the artwork and really bring the rooms together. Thought that was a really nice touch. Beautiful landscaping as always, I just love that small greenhouse in the back of the house it just so perfect. The house really suits aurora skies :)

Midnight Sun looks like a fun lot, I really like the idea of a indoor playground as I imagine Aurora Skies to be really cold so it would be awesome to have a place to go have outdoor fun indoors. I really like the way colored walls behind the glass windows on the second and third floors it really gives the building a unique look.

Snagged a copy of all of your builds and the sims and pet. *runs off screaming my precious* :smiley:

Smeagol-My-Precious-Funny-Shoes_zpsc4702e58.jpg
    Siggy_4.jpg
  • Options
    cmbaker16cmbaker16 Posts: 9,172 Member
    @suzses i'm finally getting around to posting :D

I really love Yuffie and his family they seem like a really lovely family to play :)

Yuffie's home looks like the perfect home for him and his sims, I really love the interior and the use of neutral colors.

The midnight family fun center looks like the perfect place for families to go during the colder seasons for a bit of fun, I think even vampires will have fun here as it'll get them out of the sun :D

Tall firs looks like another lovely home I really love the use of colors here as well, think any sim will love living here :D

• Options
    ShannenShannen Posts: 2,811 Member
    edited September 2016
    @Suzses Oh my llama! Yuffie is the cutest wee pup ever! O' Yuffie, why are you soooo cute?! ..I think I've fallen in love with the little ball of fluff! <3 Rock Ridge End is so adorable, I love the colour scheme that you have used throughout the build, its so pretty! The painting in the dining room is perfect. :) The landscaping is so pretty, the tree in the garden is such a really nice touch. Midnight Sun Family Fun Center is cute, I love the colouring behind the skylights, it looks like its glowing slightly and that's a really great effect. Oh, the slide with the sandpit is really clever. :) Aww Arin and Sari are such a sweet couple. :)Oh and I nearly missed Tall Firs :( Such a beautiful home, I really like the colours you used. I have rec'd all your wonderful gifts <3