The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has Anyone Pushed the Big Red Button Yet?

Just wondering if anyone has done that on the experiment table in the science career. What happens??

I want to push it, but I'm skeered! nervous.gif

Comments

• Options
    turnedintostoneturnedintostone Posts: 155 Member
    No, but I'm tempted. It's right there and screams 'push me'
    Fact: a thing that is indisputably the case.

Opinion: a view or judgment formed about something; an estimation of the quality or worth of someone or something.

A fact is a specific detail that is true based on objective proof. An opinion is an interpretation, judgment, or belief.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    It does, doesn't it?

big-red-button.gif
  • Options
    Darn it all. You made me do it.

It electrocutes the sim and gives them a "seriously fried moodlet" which is Dazed +40 and lasts 3 hours.

Opinion: a view or judgment formed about something; an estimation of the quality or worth of someone or something.

A fact is a specific detail that is true based on objective proof. An opinion is an interpretation, judgment, or belief.
  • Options
    lol....sorry! But I wanted to know! lol
  • Options
    lol. could be a good way to kill a sim if you did it more than once or you did it and then tried to repair electronics. Just sayin'.

• Options
    I suppose so. I didn't mean for you to do it, I just supposed someone had done it by now. But thanks for doing it! lol
  • Options
    No worries. :) It was going to happen sooner or later. You know what they say about curiosity. And I saved before just in case it did kill my sim.

• Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I waiting until my Sims gets to level 10 of the science career. Something different might happen. lol
  • Options
    ericaduhericaduh Posts: 670 Member
    Ive pushed it, she got electrocuted but didnt die. Instead she was dazed and had smoke coming out of her, I guess from getting zapped.
    my simblr - http://ericalovessims.tumblr.com
    origin id & other social networks: ericaduh
  • Options
    lol. Thanks guys. I can ignore that button from now on.
  • Options
    fullspiral wrote: »

PUSH IT! Maybe it will do something different :)

• Options
    fullspiral wrote: »

PUSH IT! Maybe it will do something different :)

:D I likely will. I think I'll wait til he's level 10 though. And pretty much full bars on all his needs.

• Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    YES!
    In my Disney Princess Legacy LP I just needed a father for my Sims kid (She's the Elsa and is supposed to be single with one kid). So I moved in a scientist and went to work with him one day - saw the option and thought it was the perfect way to get rid of him after she got pregnant.

He ended up getting pregnant b/c she is an alien, so it took longer to get to it - but eventually I made him push the button. Had to get him to do it 3 times before Grimmy showed up :D

That makes me sound evil but.... you know... he needed to go. LOL