The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

April Flash Mob 2014 - Congratulations, Ra345!

Comments

• Options
    mishmushmishmush Posts: 2,953 New Member
    edited April 2014
    Ra - I hope you have a fabulous day, and I hope you enjoy cooking up some fun with my gift! ♥ Enjoy!
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited April 2014
    Yay Ra! I love seeing honoree's reactions! The party I was supposed to go to was postponed due to the weather, but we have a party here!

Congratulations!!
  • Options
    ForeverFranconiaForeverFranconia Posts: 2,154 Member
    edited April 2014
    Yay Ra! I love seeing honoree's reactions! The party I was supposed to go to was postponed due to the weather, but we have a party here!

Congratulations!!

Hopefully you can stay for a while! *hugs*
  • Options
    MoosenhagenMoosenhagen Posts: 451 Member
    edited April 2014
    Happy Flashmob day Ra345!

I give to you......

TWO GIFTS!

roof_up_original.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8148856

Magnolia House, a lovely green Victorian house perfect for the family!

original.jpg

http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8148867

And the Forrests! A couple willing to start a family (with the dog in tow!)

Both compliment each other but I uploaded them separately just in case you didn't want them uploaded together!
  • Options
    lbokenlboken Posts: 679 Member
    edited April 2014
    i was to sick to finished my sims family i was making ra so i used some of the free simspoints i had gathered and gaved her one from her wishlist
    hope you will enjoye it.

Thumbnail_300x300.png

Prep School Uniform for Girls

DescriptionHomecoming is a tradition unlike any other. Dancing, sports, friends, memories, and school pride bring communities together to celebrate and reminisce. The new Homecoming set gives you everything you need to party in style with gorgeous dresses, jewelry, tuxedos, jerseys, shoes and more!
  • Options
    YellowJaneYellowJane Posts: 6,589 Member
    edited April 2014
    Caught in a Bad Ra-Mance, dvdvdvdv
    Ra Ra Ra-a-a, Roma Romama Gaga oo lah lah! Hap-py Flash Mob Day :D

*sorry* I couldn't resist :P Congrats Ra my friend! I hope crying in your meeting didn't have any bad side effects *lol* I was so happy when i saw you were chosen for the April Flash Mob! :) You totally deserve it as you do so much for this community - I love talking to you both on this site and on Twitter, where you sit happily in my top Priority List (^__^) I love your avatar - it has ALWAYS been one of my favourites on this site 100% :) I hopoe you feel special; as I know your life hasn't been so easy lately. I posted on your page too but I dont think you saw it ^_o Enjoy the day and I wish you a wonderful week with your new worlds, clothes, and SIMS! :mrgreen:

I sent you some Wishlist Gifts :o) I hope you like what i chose! I *may* have cracked the Lady Gaga wordplay there too :P Bye bye for now, congrats again, and I sure hope this posts, because the WiFi here is awful!

~YellowJane~
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited April 2014
    My gifts are posted at this link for you RA ~

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/745513.page#11926197

They are~

The Ender family ~

screenshot_original.jpg

and their home ~ The Buttercup ~

screenshot_original.jpg

I hope you like them and have a lot of fun with them!
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited April 2014
    Congrats Ra345

:)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    ErnesaTErnesaT Posts: 7,474 Member
    edited April 2014
    Tanu, that's a beautiful house.
    yY5vKua.png[img][/img]
  • Options
    tanubanuetanubanue Posts: 4,116 Member
    edited April 2014
    Thank you Nessa! :D
  • Options
    SamiKatSamiKat Posts: 3,786 Member
    edited April 2014
    Oh, there have been such absolutely lovely gifts so far, mobsters!! I just love them. I plan to do a thorough wRECking and definitely some downloading tomorrow, or at least after I get my own gift for Ra uploaded.

I ask again that everyone look at the front page to check whether their name is on the list of people who need to tell me what to do with their points. There are still a few mobsters who have yet to claim their winnings.

I will also be asking all those with points in their savings accounts what they would like from their own wishlists tomorrow; and I will be pooling the points in the "victim relief fund" to buy Ra some thing(s) off her WL then, too.

Looking forward to more!! How are you holding up, Ra?? :lol:
  • Options
    SummerFallsSummerFalls Posts: 6,413 Member
    edited April 2014
    Congratulations Ra on being April's Honouree!

I met you when you were last month's Flash Mob host, and since then you've really been nice! I got to know you better through Sims Survivor and a game of Mafia, and even when you interviewed me for KUWTGG! I thought of what I could give you for this month's Flash Mob, and Harry mentioned that you liked Occult Sims (but no fairies!)... so I made you a female vampire sim! Introducing...

headshot_original.jpg

A vampire sim who's personality drastically changed since her turning. She used to be quiet and humble with her father, but now she's outgoing and irresistible to all men and women. Her lifetime wish is to Turn the Town :D You can download her here; http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8149024

Also, I'll be sending some rec's to your studio! And some points I've won a Flash Mob Lottery will be gifted to you as well! :D

Again, Congratulations Ra!
    ooh_zpseebomb8i.png
    Origin ID: SummerFalls
    House: Ravenclaw/Wampus - Wand: Alder wood with Unicorn hair core 10 ¾" and Slightly Springy flexibility - Patronus: Neblung Cat
    | Simblr | Youtube | I love creating sims! |
  • Options
    NanatoriumNanatorium Posts: 3,445 Member
    edited April 2014
    HAPPY FLASH MOB, RA!

Even though I wasn't officially a mobber this month, when I saw it was you who was being honored today, I had to get in on the action! After all, it was during another Flash Mob that the stars aligned and you and I set forth on the path to becoming officially forum-married. Tee hee!

I hope you know what a special friend you are and will always be to me. You're just lovely and I am so glad that today can be a testament to how much you mean to so many of us. You've always been so giving, so now it is wonderful to be able to give back to you!

So here is a little something. I remember you kinda have been wanting it for awhile? :lol:

20p9wj.jpg

ENJOY!!!

<3 Nana

• Options
    Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited April 2014
    Sometimes I am genuinely floored by how much talent and kindness we've managed to smush into the GG. :shock: I feel like I blinked and in that time I see these amazing handmade gifts - and my inbox has exploded! I have two more meetings tonight but I really wanted to keep going with my thank yous so they won't get out of hand :oops: :lol:

Emily: Thank you for stopping by! Well wishes are just as lovely, and it's so great to hear from you today!

Katie: Thank you so much for the Gorgeously Gathered Dress! It is such a cute dress, and I'm thrilled that now it's mine! :mrgreen: I love it so much, it looks similar to the prom dress I drooled over (but couldn't afford haha).

Mmdrgntobldrgn: Thank you so much for the gifts! The Colonial Fashion dress is really something I've wanted for a while - and now it's MINE! :twisted: Thank you thank you thank you!! The bandanna, adorable! Thank you for giving it to me! :) I've also gotten such a thrill from the cast iron skillet! Ever since Tangled, I've drooled over it. It's going to look perfect in my traditional kitchens.

ladydarkmoon24: Thank you so much for your thoughtful gifts! The house looks so bright and colourful, and the recolours! The recolours!! Thank you for making me a new sim to play with as well! I'm sure her colourful exterior (and interior) will really liven up my game and I'm excited to have everything together! :D

LiandaVanZyl:
    Thank you so much for all the gifts! :shock: I love them. So many of those pieces are drool worthy, and I'm excited that as I play I can update my sims homes and style with all of these pieces! I can picture the perfect little almost colonial home with a man cave and wife with such a pretty necklace now :mrgreen::mrgreen:

ForeverFranconia: Thank you! I've been so spoiled today it's hard to really know what to say to everyone to properly convey my appreciation. Seriously, the tearing up and fanning myself squealing...it happens...a lot :lol:

lionesskitty09: Fellow Llama, thank you for coming by to congratulate me. I'm really excited to see what kind of gifts you've mentioned! I'm sure it's simply stunning, if your avis are anything to go by. :wink:

mishmush: I wish I had been filming myself going through my inbox. There was a lot of pointing and "OMG **********" going on :lol: but when I got to your gift everything stopped. I was so shocked and excited I couldn't even say anything for a full 10 seconds! Thank you so much for your amazing company, friendship, and now this bakery! Bah, the tears again. Just, thank you!!

Moosenhagen: There is only one word needed to describe my thoughts on your gifts: perfection. Did you know I was Canadian when you chose lumberjack? Or that I prefer dogs in real life when you added a dog? It was so amazing! It was almost like looking into a "standard" Canadian house! :lol: thank you so much for all the effort you've put into this, I really love both the home (Did you know my favourite colour??) and the family (I used to have a German Sheppard! Now he lives with my dad).

lboken: Can you say "Cute Dress"? Because I couldn't - all I could get out was "cute"! Thank you for your well wishes, and the lovely gift. :D

YellowJane: haha what a lovely song! Thank you for your friendship, and don't worry - crying in my meeting earned me some weird looks but otherwise nothing. :) I was just so happy and surprised it just kind of happened :lol: :oops: I love the gifts you gave me, and the song made me laugh while i was reading them.

tanubanue: Thank you so much for such an imaginative family! They're very different from what I usually play, so I'm very excited to play with them. The house is just awesome. It's a lovely yellow and I adore the shed and magic room! THE MAGIC ROOM! It looks so epic!

Puddinroy: Thank you so much for your congratulations! :) Sharing this day with everyone has just been amazing!

Sam: I'm holding up okay :lol: Just so overwhelmed and a little busy. Everyone has just been so generous and lovely that it's difficult to find the right words - so I hope I'm doing okay :lol::lol:

SummerFalls: Thank you so much! Charlotte looks lovely, and I'm thrilled to have another occult sim! :D (Also, you're really good at taking photos!) My town can always - always - use more darling females in the mix!

Nana: My forum wife, my friend. Thank you so much so your gift!! The renaisance fair! OMG :shock: with the violin, and the archery, and the epicness that comes with it! Mine? Really? I'm so, so thrilled! Thank you so much, you truly are an amazing wife to have, and I'm so happy to have you in my life - with or without gifts! <3:mrgreen: :oops: :lol: I was extra surprised because I came across it while trying to make sure I thanked everyone!
  • Options
    MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    edited April 2014
    Ra345 wrote:
    Mmdrgntobldrgn: Thank you so much for the gifts! ... I've also gotten such a thrill from the cast iron skillet! Ever since Tangled, I've drooled over it. ...

They really are as handy as portrayed in tangled, long time ago in a galaxy far away and I was in my teens a huge jock made a really rude comment while at my home I grabbed my skillet and he locked himself in my bathroom until he was guaranteed safe exit from my home by a friend. Needless to say he stayed well away from me at school, and those within earshot of me never put me down again if I was near the kitchen. ;):lol:
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited April 2014
    Happy Flash Mob Day!! Ra

I am almost finished with your gift. A couple of fixes and I will upload. I hope I didn't add anything that you don't own, but I am sure my fellow mobbers could 'HELP' with that.

Anyway, give me an hour or two.

Thank you for your dedication to these forums.

toodles,
    Cassee
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    GoddessHekateGoddessHekate Posts: 1,517 Member
    edited April 2014
    Oh my goodness, I nearly forgot about the Flash Mob but it's only 9pm my time anyway. Congrats Ra345! Enjoy your day and the WL gifts I have sent (Love and Lace Dress, Grecian Coffee Table, and Frilly Blouse)!
  • Options
    saschatilosaschatilo Posts: 3,007 Member
    edited April 2014
    Ra! Hi! Happy Flash Mob Day!

I am and awful, horrible, terrible Flash Mobber this month. I have failed in making you a gift. I am so very truly sorry. I have been so busy with work and rl that I haven't been around much at all! I'm so, so sorry!

I've only recently "met" you, but I can tell what a kind soul you are. You are a very deserving honoree. You do so much for so many of us here. From the blog to your general helpfulness and cheerfulness, you are a true asset to the community. You are what GG is all about! Thank you for being you!

I'm also low on sp, and I'm working the simpoint ads to get enough for a small gift for you. I promise to give you something worthy of your wonderful self by the end of the month. Again, I'm so sorry that I didn't make anything. But congrats my dear and enjoy your day! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ladydarkmoon24ladydarkmoon24 Posts: 1,252 Member
    edited April 2014
    Ra345 wrote:

ladydarkmoon24: Thank you so much for your thoughtful gifts! The house looks so bright and colourful, and the recolours! The recolours!! Thank you for making me a new sim to play with as well! I'm sure her colourful exterior (and interior) will really liven up my game and I'm excited to have everything together! :D

I am so glad you liked them. :)
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    edited April 2014
    Well, I am sad to say I can not get your gift to upload. :oops: :oops: :oops:

I am gonna leave ya with a pic for now, but I promise I will try to fix whatever is preventing the upload. It may take me a couple of days, but I will get it done.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the picture of Ellesmere.

9c8d2d2d-367c-4a43-ad3c-e33a66d0f5fe_zpsb91696ec.jpg"width=600""height=400

The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    jennytrujennytru Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited April 2014
    Wonderful gifts created this month! Ra, I gifted you a few items from your wishlist =) Happy Flash Mob day!
    Moonstone.jpg

• Options
    LiandaVanZylLiandaVanZyl Posts: 155 New Member
    edited April 2014
    LiandaVanZyl: Thank you so much for all the gifts! I love them. So many of those pieces are drool worthy, and I'm excited that as I play I can update my sims homes and style with all of these pieces! I can picture the perfect little almost colonial home with a man cave and wife with such a pretty necklace now

Big pleasure Ra. Really hope you enjoy and that you have a stunning year ahead.

:lol::mrgreen::D
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Ra345 wrote:
    Moosenhagen: There is only one word needed to describe my thoughts on your gifts: perfection. Did you know I was Canadian when you chose lumberjack? Or that I prefer dogs in real life when you added a dog? It was so amazing! It was almost like looking into a "standard" Canadian house! :lol: thank you so much for all the effort you've put into this, I really love both the home (Did you know my favourite colour??) and the family (I used to have a German Sheppard! Now he lives with my dad).

No I didn't! I only knew the colour bit! I'm really glad you liked my gift! :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited April 2014
    Sam, I think I mentioned in a post that I gave my winnings to Ra?
  • Options
    Ra345Ra345 Posts: 3,941 Member
    edited April 2014
    *sigh of relief* My class this morning finished early! So now I have a solid hour where nothing is expected of me so I can sit and finish some thank yous that I neglected last night. :mrgreen:

Mmdrgntobldrgn: :lol: That's a great story, thank you for sharing it with me!

GoddessHekate: Thank you so much for the gifts! All of them are such classic, feminine looking pieces - I'm very exciting to play around with them! That table is something I've longed for for almost a year! Thank you so much!

saschatilo: Sarah, it's honestly the thought that counts. Knowing that you feel so kindly towards me fills my heart with so much happiness. You may have only recently "met" me - but I knew you well before that (because I'm a lurker a lot of the time :lol: :oops: ) and you, like some of the others on the GG, had left me too starstruck to feel comfortable talking to you. You're like a celebrity and you're talking to me! :oops: :shock: and saying nice things, what more could a person really ask for? Thank you for stopping by, and offering me your friendship.

Cassee: That house is amazing! Like, way better than anything I could ever do - thank you so much! It's a Victorian! With a porch! And turrets! The colours, and the landscaping! I'm so excited to see the inside and have a family live there and all of the awesome stuff I can do in it! Thank you!!

jennytru: Thank you so much for the gifts! I love that jackie O suit! I really want to use it on some upper class ladies :) It's just so elegant, and has an almost regal effect. Plus a mens hairstyle?! We can always use more of those! Thank you so much! I also really love the little vest for kids! It just has so many possibilities :D Thank you jenny! Your generousity obviously knows no bounds - you also gave me that awesome baseball glove chair! Man caves, sports bars, athletic kids/teens rooms! EVERYWHERE! :lol: :oops: I mean..I'm not excited...*deep breath* PLUS a new dress! That dress is so adorable - it can 60's, but you can recolour it so fit in almost anywhere! It's quite possibly one of my favourite pieces in the store. Okay, this thank you is getting almost absurdly long so I'll try to wrap it up. Thank you!! I love that Free Spirit hair! I say someone use it shortly after it came out and just died, I knew I needed it for myself! Thank you so much Jenny, you've really just thrilled me with your gifts and made this day(s) even more spectacular for me. You are a gem, and I'm so glad you choose to spend some of your time here in the GG with us.

ADWilson: Thank you so much for that sexy Soar Away dress! I'm going to put in on my current sim ASAP! Probably in a softer purple..

Jessabeans: That chair! It's such an elegant chair, it needs to go in...all of the houses! :lol: Who doesn't want a fancy chair in the corner making their dining room classy? Or in a dressing room? Or a bedroom/living room? It can go everywhere! I'm so excited! *squeels* AND the cute old timey bathing suit?! It's so adorable! Look at the bow! I can recolour it so many ways - and it'll fit in so well with my old timey sims! :mrgreen::mrgreen: Thank you! More from you?? Goodness Jessa, thank you! That table is so sweet, and I love the details in the "metalwork" - it's going to go on the porch I have in my Delphy home (I'm playing that game right now) instead of their cheap table - it is worth a splurge! Wait...is that the Aphrodite table? Thank you! :shock: AND a bookcase! With cute baskets at the bottom! It looks like one of the bookcases I have in my living room! (Yes, one of...I have 3) and I've wanted it for a while, thank you so much! You've given me so many gifts - I don't feel worthy! :oops: Thank you so much for being so generous and kind! I'm pretty sure we've met before, though I don't think we've properly gotten to know each other. I hope that changes after all this :)

Jojo: Jojo! Thank you so much for that adorable hairstyle! I can just see a little girl running around the garden, or even at a wedding, with her hair done up that way! :) I just love the flowers on it so much, and the braids is definitely something moms do for their daughters to keep their hair from getting everywhere/tangled. And a dress! That's a great dress! I like how it has thicker looking straps and isn't super short - almost like a jumper (is that what they're called? I forget. Like overalls but a skirt at the bottom. I had a lot of dress like ones when I was a kid). :lol: And something for the teens, because you know how moody they can get! That lace outfit is super cute, thank you! Another gift you gave without knowing is that I was about to use CYS for that whole set! :mrgreen::mrgreen: I've wanted it since it came out, so I'm super excited!! As if all that wasn't enough, you also gave me a formal gown for my adults! *cries tears of joy* there has just been so much amazing stuff going on yesterday and today - I really still can't believe it was me! Thank you so much for being a part of this Jojo, things are always extra special when your friends are involved.

ciane: Thank you for giving me the Lovely Leaf Chair. It's such an elegant looking piece, I'm not sure if it's the straighter lines of the actual chair or the sweeping lines along the back that have me almost in a trance when I look at it. It's just so pretty! :mrgreen: Thank you!

Sam, Harry, and Ernesa: I just really wanted to thank you again. I'm still in so much...shock? I'm not sure if that's the word I'm looking for, but you've really made me feel so elated and special. I remember explaining to my boyfriend what Flash Mob was way back when I first met my darling Nana - and he couldn't understand how a forum would do something like that every month for people we haven't "met". His boards tend to be angry and not so nice, he loves hearing about the mob and who was chosen and why, along with my personal take on why. I made a joke once about how much I'd love to be the honouree - and while that has always been true, it was a joke because I truly never considered myself as someone who would ever see their name in that title. I'm not super great, I'm not special, I'm just me and want to be here with my friends and make some more of them. It just feels, amazing and slightly overwhelming, to know that you're appreciated. I'm not sure how to explain it really, but it has really been an experience that I don't think I'll ever forget.

[img]http://www.piersonlibrary.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/thankyou.gif "width=500"[/img]

tumblr_mki793aRno1s6krrko1_500.gif

giphy.gif