Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Help Me Decide Mortimer's New Style (Poll Closed)

Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
I'm in the process of creating a base save template that I can use whenever my re-startitis kicks in and I find myself starting yet another new save. So I've been remaking some of my background townies over.

I don't actively "play" The Goths but sometimes my played sims have interacted with them, so I thought they deserved a personalized make-over.

So I can't decide if Mortimer's new look should be more casual or slightly business like. I want to keep the family's main clothing in Black and Reds, sort of like a family portrait.

Which look do you like better and tell me why it suits him best?

7TPigtD.png

EDIT:

Thanks for the help in deciding Mortimer's new look, I'm quite pleased with the outcome!

I can officially say my Goth's makeover is done!

lm70SO0.png
Post edited by Chicklet453681 on

Help Me Decide Mortimer's New Style (Poll Closed) 9 votes

Look #1 - Weekend Casual
11%
LolaLuvsSims 1 vote
Look #2 - Business Casual
88%
simgirl1010JestTruEnkiSchmidtRedShoe7DaniRose2143TTNsimmerSeashoreLiviaUmbreon12 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,033 Member
    It's cliche, but your business casual look is what comes to mind for a writer. I like that combination as is, but if you can find some nice jeans, not distressed, in black then you really have it. When i think of a writer, if it's a man, I picture polo shirts or sweaters, jeans or chinos, and suede loafers in camel or a nice chocolate brown. In this case with black and red I'd think chocolate brown would pair nicely and stand out just enough from the black or gray pants and really finish it off.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 9,051 Member
    Both just do weekend casual as outfit 2 ;)
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 9,033 Member
    I really like what you did with Cassandra. That look fits her perfectly.