Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are You Excited About The Dream Home Decorator GP?

12346...Next

Comments

• Options
    JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member
    Peral wrote: »
    I can't see the point of doing home decorating for Sims that I don't play, how can that be fun?!

There are many times when I load up Sims and just remake a random house that is occupied by some random townies that I have no intention of moving out and no intention of visiting or playing.

I just enjoy decorating the space.

Letting one of my active sims be a part of that gameplay for me is a big bonus.
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
  • Options
    Winifred_WillowWinifred_Willow Posts: 423 Member
    I'm curious but certainly not excited. I am happy for the players that are excited for the new pack however. Since I haven't played in several months, I can't say for certain if this will be the pack that draws me back in. I will withhold my judgement until the it's showcased.
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,380 Member
    With the architecture career in Sims 3 being one of my favorites, I'm wondering about the Sims 4 style of this career. I loved using my sims' homemade stuff she would put up in the client's home, pictures she had painted, statues she had sculpted, so I certainly hope it is the same in this game pack. I haven't been disappointed with a game pack yet.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.