Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lunchtime Mountainous Mafia - Town wins!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,633 Member
    Yikes, what are the vote counts like now...?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I think it's a tie? Who has the longer vote?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Would it be for Song since Tuti was the first to vote? Or does it get 'shuffled' since Frenchy then had 3 votes...?

Questions I ask every time there's a tie. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    why is song now the most suspicious? And is it normal for Frenchy to act so desperate?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Yikes, what are the vote counts like now...?

Not sure...I'll look back and see.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    please dont vote me out im town :(

I believe you :)

thank you broncos4life i think ur probably town but i think xsongx bellagorilla and frenchy are probably mafia ok?

Why aren’t u sus of Broncos anymore? And why are u sus of Frenchy?
  • Options
    Would it be for Song since Tuti was the first to vote? Or does it get 'shuffled' since Frenchy then had 3 votes...?

Oh, um ties are normally up to the hosts.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    I'm not changing my vote last second based on Frenchy's appeal to Bella's heart. If someone can tell me how Song is sus, I would appreciate it. I need real reasons to change my vote because I feel like we're all being played.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    ya i'm always kinda confused on the tie-breaker
  • Options
    why is song now the most suspicious? And is it normal for Frenchy to act so desperate?

Not sure. All I know is PR Frenchy in the last game was okay with 'dying' with one vote on him from me and so I took it out cuz I thought maybe he wasn't a PR. XD

Which is why I don't know whether to trust him here... Maybe he's mafia and playing the 'I'm okay with you guys killing me if you get more info' card. And I don't like this.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Oh, um ties are normally up to the hosts.

Oh noes.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'm going ahead with my first impressions because nobody's giving me anything to go on as to how or why song is now sus. Or how Bronco is, either. (watch them be the baddies and I get the lifelong title of Mafia's Best Friend... :s )

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I'm okay with whatever you wanna do DeKay. We only have 8 min left tho.
  • Options

Not sure. All I know is PR Frenchy in the last game was okay with 'dying' with one vote on him from me and so I took it out cuz I thought maybe he wasn't a PR. XD

Which is why I don't know whether to trust him here... Maybe he's mafia and playing the 'I'm okay with you guys killing me if you get more info' card. And I don't like this.

That's how he normally plays. I don't think there's been a game yet where he hasn't said he'd be okay with dying :sweat_smile:

When it comes to ties, I normally go with the person who was voted for first.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I'm good with my Song vote riding out
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    I'm going ahead with my first impressions because nobody's giving me anything to go on as to how or why song is now sus. Or how Bronco is, either. (watch them be the baddies and I get the lifelong title of Mafia's Best Friend... :s )

LOL You kill me Nush! So funny! :p
  • Options
    You already made that point abundantly, Luv. you'll blow with the wind.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

I don't really know why Song is sus. I think she's more like 'least' townish to me right now.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member

DeKay, DeKay, I honestly want to let you guys kill me if it can help. I am juggling multiple projects as I'm playing this game and still managing to be active (yay me!), so I definitely do not mind death, but it is not because I am trying to deceive. It is because I just want to have fun in this game, and I hope to have fun for longer. Also, I don't want you guys to get a miswhack. I am telling the truth. Do with that what you want.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    Sorry, Luv, that sounded way harsher in print than it did in my head.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I'm okay with whatever you wanna do DeKay. We only have 8 min left tho.

I'm sticking with my Frenchy vote.

Sorry, Frenchy if you're town. D: But I think if we let him live, this will be a problem on Day 2 and he might be an easy elim bait if he's town.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Vote Count 1.5

DeKay votes Broncos
    DeKay votes Song
    DeKay votes Nush
    Frenchy votes Broncos
    Tuti votes Song
    Frenchy unvotes
    Bella votes Tuti
    Tuti votes Bella
    Tuti votes Song
    Bella unvotes
    DeKay unvotes
    Bella v. Frenchy
    DeKay v. Frenchy
    Luv v. Frenchy
    Nush v. Frenchy
    Frenchy v. Song
    Broncos v. Song

Bella unvotes
    Bella v. Song

Song (4) - Tuti, Frenchy, Broncos, Bella
    Frenchy (3) - DeKay, Luv, Nush

Unless I missed something, this should be the vote count...
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

LOL You kill me Nush! So funny! :p

Unfortunately it's not without some grain of truth, for my track record of playing Devil's Advocate until I engage my stubbornness enough to score the goal for the wrong team.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

That's how he normally plays. I don't think there's been a game yet where he hasn't said he'd be okay with dying :sweat_smile:

When it comes to ties, I normally go with the person who was voted for first.

But if Frenchy had 3 votes at one point of time, it would mean it was in the lead, right? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I don't think Tuti ever unvoted Song, so Song is currently on the chopping block...
    7dW3gu7.gif