Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Jungle Adventure: Omiscan Treasure Collection Help?

I have a Sim who has been in the jungle for nearing 2 in-game years now (going by the 7 day seasons that came with the Seasons pack) and has been doing nothing but temple run after temple run to complete the Omiscan Treasures collection, but there is one plate that she has yet to find. I believe it's the Omiscan Gold and Turquoise Calendar Plate I'm missing.

This Sim can teleport anywhere she likes thanks to maxed Wellness skill from Spa Day and has all the reward traits so her needs never decay. I also learned the trick to bypass the temple wait period by panning the camera and clicking directly on the temple lot instead of the gate to the lot, so she's been speeding through the temple at an incredibly fast rate. As you can imagine, over a period of 2 in-game years, that probably amounts to hundreds of opened chests.

Can the Omiscan Gold and Turquoise Plate be found in these chests? Where on earth do I go to get it? Because I'm starting to think I might be doing something wrong and looking in the wrong place.

And no, I will not use cheats to get it from the debug menu. What is even the point of playing a game if you're just going to cheat to accomplish everything instantly? There's no fun or challenge in that.

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,908 Member
    From the SimsVip JA Guide.

The Sims 4 Jungle Adventure adds the brand new “Omiscan Treasures” Collection.
    All 13 Omiscan Treasures are Rare collectibles that are found only in the Golden
    Treasure Chests found at the end of the temple, and through Chance Cards.

https://simsvip.com/sims-4-jungle-adventure-guide/#Treasures

• Options
    Ashleigh825Ashleigh825 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Thanks for the reply @simgirl1010 . Shortly after you posted that, I found the last treasure at the end of the temple after two in-game years of failure, so it seems the trick is to complain about it on the Internet after all. :D
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    Glad you found it! I feel your pain. My sim has missed her daughters entire toddler hood because she stays home with dad while mum is in the jungle. She found all the treasures quickly but wants the elusive golden relics, of which she only has one. I think she'll still be guzzling age away serums into the next century!