Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stoddard Legacy (VITA NOVA) (UPDATED 18 Feb!)

Comments

• Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    Episode 1.20 is up!

1.20: Out With The Auld

In With The Nooboo? :lol:

We shall see. I used to think I was in charge of this game, but I found out I'm just along for the ride like everyone else. :lol:
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    We shall see. I used to think I was in charge of this game, but I found out I'm just along for the ride like everyone else. :lol:

I told Levi the bed is for sleeping for now. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options

I told Levi the bed is for sleeping for now. :lol:

Hey, Levi should have 6 kids total. Imagine how much legacy play you can get with that many kids! LOL
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Hey, Levi should have 6 kids total. Imagine how much legacy play you can get with that many kids! LOL

Oh, I expect chaos will happen when the Serial Romantic Aspiration is given to a future Sim. Or Big Happy Family. I'll wait! :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Oh, I expect chaos will happen when the Serial Romantic Aspiration is given to a future Sim. Or Big Happy Family. I'll wait! :grimace:

It's chaotic, let me tell you! I know from experience.

Also...

1.21: A Dream Realized is now up for viewing.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    And here is the next chapter

1.22: School Shenanigans
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    Those kiddos were busy in school.

Daniel looked he was practicing to be a professional diver. :grin:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Quick note: No new chapter tonight. I'll be doing a new one tomorrow. Was busy cleaning the house all day and I'm too tired to work on one now.

Also,
    I can only imagine once Franklin ages up, Daniel's in High School, and the Twins are still in elementary school how busy it'll get. Can't wait for those "teen moods" that The Sims 4 loves to randomly toss out. LOL

Normally, I find trying to do the dives results in a lot of not-so-graceful moments LOL. I think that perhaps the Motor Skill and Active Trait are helping there.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options

Quick note: No new chapter tonight. I'll be doing a new one tomorrow. Was busy cleaning the house all day and I'm too tired to work on one now.

Also,
    I can only imagine once Franklin ages up, Daniel's in High School, and the Twins are still in elementary school how busy it'll get. Can't wait for those "teen moods" that The Sims 4 loves to randomly toss out. LOL

Normally, I find trying to do the dives results in a lot of not-so-graceful moments LOL. I think that perhaps the Motor Skill and Active Trait are helping there.

Don’t forget...
    Children get moody too. They also go through phases. Luckily you have normal lifespan. I use long, so I’ll get double the fun. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Also,

Don’t forget...
    Children get moody too. They also go through phases. Luckily you have normal lifespan. I use long, so I’ll get double the fun. :grimace:

Oh, uh...
    I hadn't even thought about the life span thing making it easier/harder. LOL, I will say a prayer for you! :lol:
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    Today I opted to get a custom domain. So I'm transferring everything to the new address. The old address will still be up, I think. So nice I can export to one domain and stick with it from now own. Just have to build a new homepage and make sure it links where I want it to link.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    Today I opted to get a custom domain. So I'm transferring everything to the new address. The old address will still be up, I think. So nice I can export to one domain and stick with it from now own. Just have to build a new homepage and make sure it links where I want it to link.

Oh, cool! Looking forward to it.

( Not to brag (well, I am I guess), I've been getting a lot of compliments on mine. It's funny because it's just a custom wordpress layout that I found and liked a lot. It's nice to read that others enjoy the look of it. I should compliment the author of the theme and let them know. :wink: )
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    tinyv0idcattinyv0idcat Posts: 90 Member
    Finally all caught up!
    Things are getting very busy in the Stoddard household! You've got your work cut out for sure, but I'm really enjoying reading as things progress. I bet you're glad of your choice to switch to normal age mode :D
    MnLhKCU.jpg
  • Options

( Not to brag (well, I am I guess), I've been getting a lot of compliments on mine. It's funny because it's just a custom wordpress layout that I found and liked a lot. It's nice to read that others enjoy the look of it. I should compliment the author of the theme and let them know. :wink: )

I'm still working on the theme. It does appear the imported pages aren't changing with the theme so much, so I'm trying to figure that part out a bit. It probably doesn't matter much, but I do want that same look throughout.
    Finally all caught up!
    Things are getting very busy in the Stoddard household! You've got your work cut out for sure, but I'm really enjoying reading as things progress. I bet you're glad of your choice to switch to normal age mode :D

I am...
    I think, perhaps, we're done having kids. I still have risky woohoo on, so there's always a chance, but I don't know if I want any more kids. Thing are getting busy, but the way I look at it is there's a lot of opportunity moving forward for spin-offs LOL
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    @Chrinnie - Don’t rush it. We’ll still be here waiting. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Ah, I think it's mostly because I imported the old posts over. I have to do a new homepage to sort of go "over top" of everything else, but the lit itself is there at chrinniesims.net
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Ah, I think it's mostly because I imported the old posts over. I have to do a new homepage to sort of go "over top" of everything else, but the lit itself is there at chrinniesims.net

Will try the Follow button when I get home from work tonight on my desktop computer. My iPad is having a fuss trying to Follow.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Will try the Follow button when I get home from work tonight on my desktop computer. My iPad is having a fuss trying to Follow.

It could also be the import. Let me know if you still have trouble later on. If so I will have to have WP trouble shoot. At some point the homepage will link to a top-level homepage with links to various and future works and anything I feel comfortable enough to plunge onto the gallery.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    tinyv0idcattinyv0idcat Posts: 90 Member

I'm still working on the theme. It does appear the imported pages aren't changing with the theme so much, so I'm trying to figure that part out a bit. It probably doesn't matter much, but I do want that same look throughout.
    Finally all caught up!

I am...
    I think, perhaps, we're done having kids. I still have risky woohoo on, so there's always a chance, but I don't know if I want any more kids. Thing are getting busy, but the way I look at it is there's a lot of opportunity moving forward for spin-offs LOL

I seem to have managed to give your new site a follow :)
    4 is a good amount of kids, especially for the first generation of a legacy! You're right about the spin-offs haha :D
    MnLhKCU.jpg
  • Options
    @Chrinnie - It says I am Following, so I think it worked now.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2021

Finally all caught up!

I am...

I seem to have managed to give your new site a follow :smiley:
    4 is a good amount of kids, especially for the first generation of a legacy! You're right about the spin-offs haha :D

That's awesome. Thanks for following the new site! :smiley:

Hopefully from there I can begin to build other stories and showcase anything I decide to build or any new sims I decide to create. I'm still working on a proper homepage, but until then the only real thing is Vita Nova, so might as well get people right into it!
    @Chrinnie - It says I am Following, so I think it worked now.

I did receive that notification! Thank you! :smiley:
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    Looking forward to your thoughts on my latest Plain ol’ Legacy chapter. Also im patiently waiting to see Daniel become a teenybopper. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Looking forward to your thoughts on my latest Plain ol’ Legacy chapter. Also im patiently waiting to see Daniel become a teenybopper. :grimace:

I have to play catch up. Some inheritance came my way on Thursday, so I raced around paying bills and buying groceries and getting some things that were desperately needed to be complete finished. Then I went right into building (trying to) a website LOL. I have skimmed the posts. I get an email from you when you post and your chapters are always in the emails, but I like reading them on your website better. I cannot wait to see what's happening in Levi's world!

And I think Daniel becomes a teen towards the end of my current in-game week. I'll certainly post that chapter when it happens! :smiley:
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    I present to you a new chapter: 1.23: A Happy Family
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    I present a new chapter: 1.24: Busy Days
    mW8spBr.png