Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Stoddard Legacy (VITA NOVA) (UPDATED 18 Feb!)

Comments

• Options
    Cosy_CatastopheCosy_Catastophe Posts: 77 Member
    Hope you feel better soon, look after yourself ❤️
    The toddlers playing in the sea was just the cutest, and I love that Ethan wanted to go in the kiddy pool - all the way to Sulani and he wants to go in a plastic tub!
  • Options
    ChrinnieChrinnie Posts: 982 Member
    Hope you feel better soon, look after yourself ❤️
    The toddlers playing in the sea was just the cutest, and I love that Ethan wanted to go in the kiddy pool - all the way to Sulani and he wants to go in a plastic tub!

Thank you for your well wishes. The grogginess is going away.
    I mean, you're at the ocean, you want the kiddie pool? Okay! LOL. Meanwhile, Daniel and Evan couldn't wait to wade in! LOL
    Author of: The Rossi Legacy | The Inheritance
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Glad to see you're getting better. We need more Chase adventures.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    edited January 2021

I have the next chapter screenshot. I just need to write it. Unfortunately, I'm dealing with recovering from a nasty bug (not COVID), plus I'm also settling my mother's estate (legal term, not a big, fancy house kind of estate) and I've been back and forth to the lawyer's office a few times this week getting that process rolling. I'm also trying to find a new job and had a few unsuccessful interviews, and then there's ensuring that I get all the things to which I am the beneficiary. Been a really, really long few weeks. I need to get back to Chase and experience more escapism!
    mW8spBr.png
    Philadelphia raised, Las Vegas living, avid Sims 4 fan, all around nice guy (if you ask me LOL)
  • Options
    Chrinnie wrote: »
    I have the next chapter screenshot. I just need to write it. Unfortunately, I'm dealing with recovering from a nasty bug (not COVID), plus I'm also settling my mother's estate (legal term, not a big, fancy house kind of estate) and I've been back and forth to the lawyer's office a few times this week getting that process rolling. I'm also trying to find a new job and had a few unsuccessful interviews, and then there's ensuring that I get all the things to which I am the beneficiary. Been a really, really long few weeks. I need to get back to Chase and experience more escapism!

Wow. You have been a busy man. Hoping for the best for you. Will send you positive vibes on finding a new job and figuring life situations out smoothly.

(I've only 2 more days of self isolation before I can go back to work, so using Levi and family as an escapism for the finale of being quarantined. It's helped the last 24 hours.)
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

Wow. You have been a busy man. Hoping for the best for you. Will send you positive vibes on finding a new job and figuring life situations out smoothly.

(I've only 2 more days of self isolation before I can go back to work, so using Levi and family as an escapism for the finale of being quarantined. It's helped the last 24 hours.)

Thank you. Yeah, it's been cray cray around here. I'll get a new chapter up tomorrow.
    we have a birthday in the house
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    tinyv0idcattinyv0idcat Posts: 90 Member

That's a lot to be dealing with all at once. I hope you make a full recovery quickly, things with your mother's estate get settled without too much trouble, and the job front proves successful soon. Sounds exhausting for you, sending good vibes. It's great to have an outlet like the Sims to escape with, but of course that's dependent on actually having enough time to play!
    MnLhKCU.jpg
  • Options

That's a lot to be dealing with all at once. I hope you make a full recovery quickly, things with your mother's estate get settled without too much trouble, and the job front proves successful soon. Sounds exhausting for you, sending good vibes. It's great to have an outlet like the Sims to escape with, but of course that's dependent on actually having enough time to play!

It is, but life is going to calm down now that the paperwork is filled out. Only thing I'm waiting on now is a new job. Until then, I have Chase!
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    And now.... long over due....

1.16: Party Time
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    Hope all is well with you.
    Happy birthday, Daniel. He looks so much like Chase so far.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    And life goes on for the Stoddards....

Presenting chapter 1.17: Batting A Thousand
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Hope all is well with you.
    Happy birthday, Daniel. He looks so much like Chase so far.

Yeah, I'm finally feeling about 100% and there's not be a lot of distractions the past two days. Time to sit back down, play the Stoddard Legacy, and tinker with the dream home. FWIW, the dream home is built. Now for Chase to have the cash to afford it. It's around 230K Simoleons, so he's got some work to do.
    And yeah, there's a striking resemblence to Chase in Daniel's childhood form. Wonder if it'll stay when he hits teens.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    Chapter 1.18 is up and running

1.18: Winterfest
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I'm just reading the chapter now, but I have to...

:lol:ROFLMAO :lol:

...at the title image.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options

That looked like a fun day.
    I cannot wait to see the dream house of Chase's. And the toddlers are so close to aging up. Looking forward to see if the red heads look like dad and the blonde looks like mom. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I'm just reading the chapter now, but I have to...

:lol:ROFLMAO :lol:

...at the title image.

Might as well get in on it while it's still popular :D

That looked like a fun day.
    I cannot wait to see the dream house of Chase's. And the toddlers are so close to aging up. Looking forward to see if the red heads look like dad and the blonde looks like mom. :grimace:

Well...
    No idea yet, but it won't be long. I'll get through Thursday of this in-game week and then we'll age up the Twins on Friday and see what they look like. As far as the "Dream House" well, it's not perfect, but I made it work LOL. I'm still debating about this one part of it.... it's based off of a famous person's house and I want to keep the overall shape, but with 4 kids and all the needs that comes with, I may have to take creative liberties with it. That and, if this is a dream house, I'm still tinkering around with outdoor items to see whether or not they work. Chase still has about 80K to earn before he can buy it anyway, so I've got in-game time LOL
    Post edited by Chrinnie on
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    HA-HAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAH! She ate SO MANY strawberries and she listened to SO MUCH pop music, but still! HAHAHA I CAN'T ANYMOREEEEEEEEE. What has she done for Life to be so unfair? HAHAHAHA.

Not even eating the fancy dinner at the table. So happy that the dream house is around the corner. Can't wait to see it!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Skeilah wrote: »
    HA-HAHAHA-HAHAHAHAHAH! She ate SO MANY strawberries and she listened to SO MUCH pop music, but still! HAHAHA I CAN'T ANYMOREEEEEEEEE. What has she done for Life to be so unfair? HAHAHAHA.

Not even eating the fancy dinner at the table. So happy that the dream house is around the corner. Can't wait to see it!

RE: 1.17
    Well, that's TS4. It's not 100% effective, though in my years of playing I can count on one hand the amount of times it didn't work. I could've used MCCC to change the sex, but there's no point in doing that. Might as well let the game do what the game does.

Re: 1.18:
    I've noticed they do that a lot. Like, the dining table is much closer than the sofa, but the twins can sit in the chairs yet. I think they're just following the Twins, who always eat on the sofa.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    A new chapter appears!

1.19; Cake Day x3
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    I like the uniforms for the military promotions. I've been keeping an eye on your screen shots of Chase wearing them. :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    I like the uniforms for the military promotions. I've been keeping an eye on your screen shots of Chase wearing them. :grimace:

You also noticed he's beefy. Are you Sim crushing on Chase? LOL. I will say that he'll go on the gallery once the Grim Reaper comes at the end of his life... however long that may well be. Though, it'll be Chase without skills or a career. OG Chase, I suppose we can call it B)

I do also like the uniforms in the military career. I think The Sims team did a pretty good job with that. Who knows, maybe one of the boys will follow in Chase's footsteps into the military. Daniel does have the active trait and the motor skill. So he's a likely candidate. We'll see how it goes.

I am so tempted to try for another baby to get a girl. I feel like I was cheated! LOL. Though, I don't want to have to once more revamp the dream home for yet another sim, either. So maybe we'll leave it at 4 kids? Though, I do have risky woohoo enabled, so we'll see if the game makes that decision for me.
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    If you kept long lifespan on, you could have once the oldest turns into a young adult in regards to getting that daughter. :grimace:

I’m sim crushing on the uniforms. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    If you kept long lifespan on, you could have once the oldest turns into a young adult in regards to getting that daughter. :grimace:

I’m sim crushing on the uniforms. :lol:

Perhaps the heir will have only girls and make up for Chase's... genetic disposition to creating males?
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    Episode 1.20 is up!

1.20: Out With The Auld
    mW8spBr.png
  • Options
    Episode 1.20 is up!

1.20: Out With The Auld

In With The Nooboo? :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif