Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Most Attractive Randomized Sim in CAS

Wow! Look at the gift that EA just gave me! I am in the process of creating single sims for a new save so I can watch everybody hook up.

And I just clicked Random and they gave me this beauty! I have not done anything to her!

IVFecPb.png

Feel free to show me yours!

Comments

• Options
    So_MoneySo_Money Posts: 2,536 Member
    edited October 2020
    I’m sure I’ve hit random and gotten some “pretty” looking sims, but straight up randomized sims never have enough variation or uniqueness to their appearance for me. There’s a sameness about them. Yes, you can generate some attractive ones, but the randomizer will never create attractive + distinctive. That’s why I use Zerbu’s preset mod. It helps somewhat.
  • Options
    happyopihappyopi Posts: 1,355 Member
    Wow! Look at the gift that EA just gave me! I am in the process of creating single sims for a new save so I can watch everybody hook up.

And I just clicked Random and they gave me this beauty! I have not done anything to her!

https://i.imgur.com/IVFecPb.png

Unfortunately she isn't random, it's one of the new premade CAS sims that came with the rebranding. You can find her in the gallery as Camille Abbiza. I think she's also on the new cover ?

True randomly generated sims are only ever tragic.
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,437 Member
    happyopi wrote: »

https://i.imgur.com/IVFecPb.png

Unfortunately she isn't random, it's one of the new premade CAS sims that came with the rebranding. You can find her in the gallery as Camille Abbiza. I think she's also on the new cover ?

True randomly generated sims are only ever tragic.

Oh I have never seen her before. No wonder she looks good and "put together"! LOL
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited October 2020
    She looks like the one who bakes a cake in the rebranding sims

Edit : nevermind, someone already said it
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    edited October 2020
    Believe it or not, but this Sim was made completely by random chance. The result was so impressive that I used him in my story with no changes except for clothes.

QR6K8UH.png
    Post edited by ArcherDK on
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    All I get is hideous ones. But she is gorgeous
  • Options
    @ArcherDK Oooh La La! He's smokin!
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,761 Member
    edited October 2020
    huh, I just pressed random a couple of times... have Maxis improved the randomizer without telling us? I think the sims I end up randomizing actually end up looking pretty good, although sometimes I end up with awful looking ones, lol.

BoU6DBR.png

I need to go back and disallow for random on that lipstick...
  • Options
    Wow! Those are attractive sims! And uh , yeah that lipstick is a bit much lol
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 739 Member
    2rn6nVW.jpg
    w1iCwv0.jpg
    I've these two Random CAS dates back THREE years ago, still in the gallery. :lol: My 1st one actually once a contestant for The Bachelor Challenge. For 2nd one, I change the skin tone only, no other alteration. No CC involve. My Avatar, Crico, like yours, randomly generated by CAS, still keeping him.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    Wow @Ancaryvan those sims are beautiful! Good job, EA! High 5!