The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weird Gallery Issue with "Popular Now" filter

I've noticed this for a couple of months, where when I sort the gallery by the Popular Now filter, I only see lots. rooms or sims with 99 or less DLs. I asked someone else to try sorting the gallery by Popular Now and they didn't have the problem. So what could be causing this issue for me?
PDWxp40.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Cavapoo_KingCavapoo_King Posts: 5,148 Member
    Could it be a broken mod
    Gallery ID: cavapoo_king
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Thanks for the response @Cavapoo_King but I play a vanilla game with no mods or cc.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    Have you made a bug report thingy
  • Options
    I will, but apparently I am the only one with this problem.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    Ok 👍.
  • Options
    FYI, I just had another simmer check their results when sorting the gallery by "popular now" and they have the same issue. No DL's over 97. So folks, I think this might be a gallery glitch for some people. if you go on the game, I suggest you try it to see if you have the glitch.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Have you tried repairing your game?
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    @Rouensims, I have repaired the game during the time I had this glitch and there's no difference in the weird sorting.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @lsnishi I had a gallery issue, and this fix from the heroic @simvasion worked for me:
    “you can try deleting notify.glob from your The Sims 4 game folder (the same place where localthumbcache and last exception files are located).”
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Thanks @Rouensims! I might try it. I just am wondering if other people have this issue since I asked 2 other simmers to check and one of them had the issue too.
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    There's a bug report already at Answers HQ. If anyone else has this issue here's the link:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/CURRENT-ISSUE-Gallery-not-Sorting-Properly/m-p/9435966#M153439

PDWxp40.jpg