The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    I ran into an unique problem while creating an emotional support dog for my sim Sapphire (not the baby, a namesake), who is afraid of everyone and everything, including vampires, while being one herself (thankfully, she is not afraid of herself, or she would never get anything done). As I am not a dog person irl and generally stay away from them, I discovered that I don't really know whether or not how different breeds look in game is accurate. So here I am, aged 31, googling how a black lab looks like 😂. The dog ended up pretty cute, though, so it was worth it.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 29,102 Member
    I ran into an unique problem while creating an emotional support dog for my sim Sapphire (not the baby, a namesake), who is afraid of everyone and everything, including vampires, while being one herself (thankfully, she is not afraid of herself, or she would never get anything done). As I am not a dog person irl and generally stay away from them, I discovered that I don't really know whether or not how different breeds look in game is accurate. So here I am, aged 31, googling how a black lab looks like 😂. The dog ended up pretty cute, though, so it was worth it.

We used to have a Black Labrador. They are beautiful dogs, with floppy ears and a great nature. Good with kids, too. But, they can get big. Our female was at least sixty-five pounds.
  • Options
    Isn´t she cute? (Please ignore the walls, I am working on renovating Sapphire´s appartment)
    kZo8foF.png
    68zfn9d.png

Julian (Sapphire´s neighbour and love interest. For now. Because for some reason, Sapphire absolutely hates his father and keeps getting wants to become enemies with him. And as Julian is extremely close with his parents, I can see it becoming a problem if they decide to start dating for real) broke both the trash chute and by the looks of it, his neck. And then went home to feel sad about it, because despite having maxed handiness skill and literally working as an engineer, he could not repair it. 25XOSMu.png

I caught Lyanna (estranged mother of Beau I sometimes write about) walking her dog at night, in her sleepwear. No, she isn´t angry or evil, she just has the strongest case of resting bee-witch face going on that I have ever seen. I think it´s her eyes, that are a very light shade of grey (instead of blue or green that all of her sibling have) that give her this look. ir4xkZw.png

• Options
    I remembered a thing about Sapphire, which adds a whole new layer to the thing she has going on with Julian and his parents. It happened so long ago - like literal, real-life years ago - that I had forgotten it. Sapphire is, in truth,much older than Julian and the vampire that forcibly turned her as a young adult was no other than Julian's grandfather, with at least his mother having been present at the same party. At that time, they all (Julian's parents and Sapphire and her then-husband) lived at Sulani and hung out at the same places, so whatever fight they had may have happened 30+ years ago, when Julian was a toddler. Man, the immortal beings and the connections between them are messy 😂
  • Options
    JoleejojoJoleejojo Posts: 15 Member
    @GalacticGal I didn't think it was normal. It was hysterically funny when it happened. I laughed so loud I scared the dog :D I just wish i could have recorded it. It was probably a mod but with so many of them in my game, i don't have the energy to find which one. It's nothing serious. Chloe landed safely and is now a child. Sadly, she's now an orphan, after both her parents died on the same day when they froze :( Even sadder, was the fact it was also just a couple of hours after Blakeley gave birth to her 3rd child. I don't know what it is in my game, but in 3 different saves, most of my sims freeze to death :( Stoopid winter!
  • Options
    Joleejojo wrote: »
    @GalacticGal I didn't think it was normal. It was hysterically funny when it happened. I laughed so loud I scared the dog :D I just wish i could have recorded it. It was probably a mod but with so many of them in my game, i don't have the energy to find which one. It's nothing serious. Chloe landed safely and is now a child. Sadly, she's now an orphan, after both her parents died on the same day when they froze :( Even sadder, was the fact it was also just a couple of hours after Blakeley gave birth to her 3rd child. I don't know what it is in my game, but in 3 different saves, most of my sims freeze to death :( Stoopid winter!

In my game the one who freezes to death (sometimes) is Erik, my Rock Star. He tried to keep his Obsessed Fans safe by placing one of those room heaters we got with the one pack. He kept it on auto, too. His Obsessed Fans were compulsive about removing their clothes for some very strange reason (RTF mod) and then they would freeze and expire. I really dislike it when the game targets Erik, though. I had a very serious glitch not too long again wherein Erik and his only sister couldn't move, no matter how I tried and they were in danger of freezing, all because he went just outside of the security gate to rescue his infant niece! I ended up exiting without saving. The same scenario replayed. He went out to rescue the infant, started to freeze, himself, but this time I was able to send him inside. WHERE HE PROMPTLY FROZE TO DEATH. Ahaaaa. I was able to rollback and avoid the situation.

You can turn off snow, if you wish. It's under Options>packs.
  • Options
    I switched to Hentietta, because while I do love both Sapphire and Julian, I can't handle their various neurosises for longer than a week each. The infants throw less fits than Julian does on daily basis.
    Henrietta is doing great for someone who hasn't slept in days and lives off the potion of plentiful needs. That's the life with six small children, I guess - whenever you start taking care of one, suddenly someone else has a need too, and they need it done immediately. The toddlers keep escaping to play in the snow and while I do feel little bad about leaving them unsupervised, it's not like they can get run over by car or eaten by werewolf. It should have been Jasper's birthday three days ago, but there just hasn't been a free moment to blow out the candles. Henrietta summoned Bonehilda, but outside of picking up some trash, all she did was to laugh about diaper blowouts and mess up the laundry by putting dirty clothes to dryer. So no help there. I suspect Jasper knows that he should have already had his birthday by now, because he's been extra difficult. Henrietta had to call Beau to do the bedtime routine with him, because he kept interrupting her trying to feed the infants, which is already bugged enough as it is.
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member

Sooooo...I decided to just have one big rotational save instead of saves for everything I wanted to do. The family I'm currently playing that will be a legacy (an alphabetacy actually) family, Camille Ochoa (founder) and Fabien Bayard (townie), decided to go and have triplet girls. No cheats, no mods, no reward or lot traits. I prepared the nursery for twins and welp they decided I wasn't prepared enough. Welcome to Tomarang Aspen, Aire and Ashe Ochoa aka The A Generation. This place is not big enough for three cribs. They will stay newborns for a while.

6sLdOKR.png
  • Options
    IllandryaIllandrya Posts: 89 Member
    My main sim married a slob, so I made her do all the cleaning around the house to get the personality swap for neat - which she did after weeks of making her tense with all the cleaning she was doing.

Problem is that she still farts and belches on a regular ocasion. But now that she is neat, she gets the uncomfortable moodlet immediately after because it makes the room smell bad. Took me a while to realise why she was always uncomfortable until I saw her fart, giggle, swipe the green cloud away, then get the uncomfortable moodlet. Silly sim, noone to blame but yourself for that funny smell.
  • Options
    So, I ran out of time, yesterday, to write this up. Finally, the Host arrived at the PBP Studios Lounge and the Starlight Accolades Show took place. However, not without some oddities, to be certain. First, Erik was greeted by the Host just outside of the building, in a wholly and unexpected manner. Eric Lewis decided to demonstrate physically how he felt about the Rock Star. :open_mouth: Everybody knows, or should know by now, he's a married man, with just now seven children. That didn't deter Thorne Bailey at the Star Club when the Cantrell family was busy celebrating Cadences' 13th birthday. Nor was Lewis deterred. Right out in full view of the Public! But wait, that's not all. Erik won his 38th Best Song, Kayleigh won her second Best Book award, but while she was busy trying to give her thank you speech, Dustin Broke was suddenly on his feet (he had been kneeling on the floor near Erik's seat). He, too, did a very public physical display of his feelings toward my Global Supserstar. Mind you, I do not control the NPCs, this was their own actions! Well, I'm very sorry to say, Erik Cantrell was offended. His wife had already stormed off in an angry huff outside and it took all their son, Jamison, could do to convince her to come inside. Thorne nearly derailed Erik's marriage with his very public actions. Erik reached the boiling point. Their youngest child, a baby boy was born just eight days previously, both parents were more exhausted than they remember being with any of their first six kids, but then they are now older, too. A brawl ensued. Right there on live TV. Happily, due to the fact that Erik works out, using a machine that hones his martial arts abilities, he won the fight. That didn't stop ol' Dustin, however. He kept taunting Erik. He even stood on the apron of the platform, so he was looking down at Erik, pointing his finger and egging Erik into another round, after he bent Erik's hand back. Somehow, Erik got out of that position and another brawl broke out. Erik also won that one, and he chose to bend back Dustin's hand, in return! By that time, the Host took the mic and declared the end of the show.
  • Options
    So, I ran out of time, yesterday, to write this up. Finally, the Host arrived at the PBP Studios Lounge and the Starlight Accolades Show took place. However, not without some oddities, to be certain. First, Erik was greeted by the Host just outside of the building, in a wholly and unexpected manner. Eric Lewis decided to demonstrate physically how he felt about the Rock Star. :open_mouth: Everybody knows, or should know by now, he's a married man, with just now seven children. That didn't deter Thorne Bailey at the Star Club when the Cantrell family was busy celebrating Cadences' 13th birthday. Nor was Lewis deterred. Right out in full view of the Public! But wait, that's not all. Erik won his 38th Best Song, Kayleigh won her second Best Book award, but while she was busy trying to give her thank you speech, Dustin Broke was suddenly on his feet (he had been kneeling on the floor near Erik's seat). He, too, did a very public physical display of his feelings toward my Global Supserstar. Mind you, I do not control the NPCs, this was their own actions! Well, I'm very sorry to say, Erik Cantrell was offended. His wife had already stormed off in an angry huff outside and it took all their son, Jamison, could do to convince her to come inside. Thorne nearly derailed Erik's marriage with his very public actions. Erik reached the boiling point. Their youngest child, a baby boy was born just eight days previously, both parents were more exhausted than they remember being with any of their first six kids, but then they are now older, too. A brawl ensued. Right there on live TV. Happily, due to the fact that Erik works out, using a machine that hones his martial arts abilities, he won the fight. That didn't stop ol' Dustin, however. He kept taunting Erik. He even stood on the apron of the platform, so he was looking down at Erik, pointing his finger and egging Erik into another round, after he bent Erik's hand back. Somehow, Erik got out of that position and another brawl broke out. Erik also won that one, and he chose to bend back Dustin's hand, in return! By that time, the Host took the mic and declared the end of the show.
    The folks have been missing the show, so they have grown restless 😂 Maybe some mod should add restraining orders
  • Options
    @UniqueKhaos Congratulations on triplets. Yes, they are rare without help, but they do happen. I've only had one set, naturally. Lots of fun, but your Sims have their hands full.
  • Options
    @AngeliqueAdelaide Now, there's an idea . . .
  • Options
    hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
    edited December 2023
    Over the weekend I've been playing a lot, and a lot has happened in my game. There was an unexpected wedding, a couple of parties, more games of musical houses, and a huge revelation that genuinely made me cry.

After the Landgraab's moved, they got to see their new house and there were mixed reactions.
    s9vpJgJ.png

Xander: "I love it!"
    Camden: "It's nice."
    Lydia: "Is that it?!"
    7xmsSH9.png

And I wondered why they weren't going inside, until I noticed...
    iEHp92m.png
    ... parked in the porch.

Other stuff:
    Still working on Molly being adopted by Phoebe and Alden, I just didn't know they weren't supposed to be on your Sims lot when attempting to.
    bpssXMi.png

Because she seems to like being in their home.
    FHbgs6e.png
    ZTg6USv.png

While Molly was inviting herself in, this was happening outside...
    AOtuWQI.png
    DMQadSs.png

Alden witnessed his first werewolf fight.
    q0XDLQ7.png
    jvwnEiC.png

Phoebe and Alden invited friends and family round for a housewarming party.
    ZrVUF5F.png

Cute twin hug.
    4N2E7Dr.png

Poppy wasn't sure of her brother's new neighbours and friends.
    mGEt8qs.png

Alden was really chummy with everyone.
    mmakzZB.png

And Phoebe was representing every introvert and sufferer of social anxiety disorder by hiding in her bedroom.
    9HAwlnj.png

The Gilberts celebrated Christmas.
    4p7Wkxb.png

Joshua broke the 4th wall to let me know how great the food was.
    AKK64t6.png

After Christmas, they had a family party (exept I couldn't invite Jonathan, Jodie's husband).
    5BnRUmp.png

It was a bit of a mess tbh because...

Luke and Joshua's thing for each other is still going on.
    WawIFbr.png

Even Bouncer was judging them.
    n4tBWEG.png

One of them pooped in the hallway, I didn't see who, but Bouncer blamed Tegan.
    Aj3Vy0I.png

And I forgot Jodie's baby got invited, so Keelan was lying in the hall the entire time, until I noticed something wriggling out there from the lounge.
    5gOeL7q.png

He got to meet his uncles and aunty for the first time. I don't think he liked uncle Sylas though lol.
    yITafmr.png
    Speaking of the Paige household, I went to visit them with Rosa (who was Eliza but I updated the Pancakes). She had work-related reasons for the visit, but stuff happened...

Ian Pancake had a little dance with Beryl.
    ZjKi5Tm.png

Rosa met Keelan.
    HUMb4zp.png

Jodie: "You better not drop my son."
    SBfQ8cO.png

Keelan: "Why is mum fighting that lady?"
    MsPZL1U.png
    3nh1imT.png

Jonathan: "Want a bottle?"
    Keelan: "Seriously, what's happening?"
    skQSjDA.png

Jonathan: "Nothing. They're fine."
    YfGndiC.png

Jodie 1-0 Rosa.
    ehUh8ve.png

Meanwhile, outside, someone was telling Dog off for some unknown reason.
    MpEWWHi.png

Dog: "Dude, do like the season and chill."
    VG9Ekb5.png

After their Christmas, after their family get together, they went on a family holiday for a couple of days because Joshua was starting to get stressed, but it was only immediate family.
    5pK6PuE.png

Sylas helping his baby brother learn to ride his bike.
    3ULSAfD.png

And then Jesse was like "Seeya suckers!" once he learnt.
    sKnSnNg.png

Can the owner of the Sim in the forest please come and collect them before they wet themselves.
    2EpxmIG.png

Sylas: "Sing with me, Tegan. Everybody huuuurrrrrts."
    04SE1E6.png

Family spooky story time. (Jesse was too tired.)
    i170S7N.png

Tegan: "Why aren't we having family spooky story time too?"
    Bouncer: "We weren't invited."
    FjhBR5R.png

Non-Gilbert stuff while they were holidaying...
    Literally thought I'd found a dead body in the forest.
    kPIH0M8.png

A bear was minding their business fishing...
    weMud6Q.png

Until a ghost showed up and the bear thought, "This is too weird for me."
    6xvcexL.png

"#drowninglol"
    klYOIYy.png

Biplane bird.
    lSmA0Wd.png

My new favourite thing in the game.
    KUXSGoW.png
    Joshua met the ghost. Pretty sure he told the ghost he was as rare as a unicorn.
    06k8aPi.png

He may have offended the ghost.
    KUzVPbQ.png

This lady came over to try to help mediate.
    0SJ7hod.png

Joshua: "Forget I was ever here."
    xB5T12a.png

Back at the holiday home, Jesse was getting ready for an almighty outburst. Sylas wasn't helping at all, only caring about his meal.
    hCl9BSm.png
    HqM83Q0.png

It was actually kinda sad to watch because he's always been a happy little lad and I don't know what upset him.
    Yl0o4dd.png
    0Vg90g7.png

Then I noticed something about him that stunned me and this is what I got teared up over. He had a hearing aid on.
    EBQSd66.png

I never put that on him when designing his outfits, and it was just with his bed clothes, but I sat there for a bit looking at him thinking I wanted to make this a thing, that he's deaf. And it's making me teary again typing this out lol.

While he was having his time out in bed, sleeping off his tantrum, the others were off fishing, and holy floof, this is somewhere I wanna go!
    xD2Kcqi.png
    Brodie: "I don't want you putting anything extra into the brownie mix."
    Wren: "Dad, I have no idea what you mean."
    voY9mYQ.png

Brodie: *nom nom nom nom*
    Iz3y2NR.png

Wren: "See. They're fine!"
    bN2y8CS.png

And Jesse woke up the next morning in a much better mood than he went to sleep in.
    XiuwGF2.png

On 14th Feb last year, I found out the lead singer of one of my favourite bands had died. His name was Greg Gilbert. He died the end of 2021, but I had a very difficult end of 2021 so I didn't think to keep up-to-date about his cancer. To cheer myself up, I reinstalled The Sims 4 and Joshua was the second Sim in the randomiser. I instantly fell in love with him.
    I mean, look at him. He's a loveable teddy bear!
    rY1Pkyp.png

He came with that name Joshua but one of the first surnames given to me in the randomiser was 'Gilbert', so I had to go with that as a tribute to Greg. The following day I created a husband for Joshua, Brodie, who I based on the 13th Doctor. Twins, Jodie and Sylas, were created for them too. Later I had them adopt a puppy, Tegan, then they "woohoo'd" and Wren was born shortly after. Some time later, they adopted Bouncer, and followed by Jesse being born a while later. This family means so much to me now, almost 2 years later, and I actually cried when Bouncer ran off once lol. I'm so attached to them, it's stupid.
    cPA29Dr.png

Cute pics of the dogs.
    Z4YTVfe.png
    LBN6WzN.png

Mr. Sassy Pants. Taken by Wren.
    b11FaV5.png

Back with Alden and Phoebe...
    He said yes!
    yaTmd5N.png

Xander: "What's with all the furries?"
    05Fp0cR.png

Harmony: "Did you ever date the Big Bad Wolf?"
    yBjgRh8.png

I could not find Lydia anywhere at the wedding, and when I did, she was all alone looking sad.
    4gPMheE.png

But she had fun playing on the pirate ship.
    B5LWnEf.png

Always the barman, never the bride...
    oNmJkmV.png

I cried laughing when this random guy kept wandering around the park where the wedding was taking place, holding a bowl of chips and looking very disgruntled lol.
    LUvkVCh.png

So Phoebe froze him. "This is for gatecrashing my wedding."
    04YFF09.png

A celebratory toot-toot from Camden.
    RjwceZJ.png

And Xander was so bored by the wedding, he started doing his homework.
    IR2ysTq.png

Newlyweds having a day out at the Henford-on-Bagley park. And since I love photography, I had to get some really scenic pics of them.
    CLhJzTd.png
    gsuXYW2.png
    QpEky5E.png

She has him wrapped around her little finger, and I don't think he's gonna complain.
    J0NExwe.png

Back home, I got Alden to investigate StrangerVille, and I knew absolutely nothing about this place. So...
    b73G416.png
    7jgafZm.png
    pvxF3yH.png
    KbeKDRR.png

I'm guessing he was supposed to break every computer he used in the lab...?

Alden: "Could I have the key card? Pretty please? Even if I give you my cutest face?"
    9S9qb4l.png

Scientist: "Hahahahaha. No."
    LNqzMCd.png

Phoebe: "I heard fellow scientists at work today talking about some crazy guy trying to get into that secret lab!"
    Alden: "I swear it wasn't me."
    Sf1krgy.png
    Phoebe: "You will sign this, won't you, Sylas?"
    XePIBS8.png

Sylas: *gulp*
    2X8QGP2.png

Eventually, Alden got in the secret lab (if you don't have this pack and don't want spoilers to the StrangerVille stuff, do not open this). Again, I had no idea what was about to happen!
    hQ50kPO.png
    6A0kyK7.png
    W8dec35.png
    nvBanzN.png
    bf8AZcr.png

I thought he'd died!

This would've given me nightmares as a child.
    Gv88Tsk.png

I loved that all his needs were full though lol. Might get him possessed more often.
    CcR9c5Q.png

Scanning...
    6yx60TK.png

Sciencing...
    LMQmTKZ.png

Owen Wilsoning...
    T0wn5Zl.png

Eating...
    DQyTbuf.png

How He Met The Mother.
    wdZqiQq.png

Phoebe only wishes her days were this exciting.
    Greg: *howling* "I'm old Greg!"
    Phoebe: "Yes. Awroo woo woo. Big deal."
    0ahFXLu.png
    (I wonder how many will get that reference.)

Phoebe: "But you're a very cute puppy."
    bugoxoN.png

I didn't realise his gift wasn't wrapped in a box with a bow on top.
    rbQbE2G.png
    wFs3TGm.png
    GTzjD2g.png

And then...
    xUMcmkg.png
    xRinlsm.png

Omg, this took me forever to write out all the captions and make it funny. I've been having a tough time lately as my grandmother got rushed to hospital last week and no-one knows if she'll see the new year, so, I just needed something fun to focus on and I hope my silliness and all the antics my Sims have been up to lately has made someone laugh.
    Post edited by hely0t on
    "You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 6,143 Member
    @hely0t I loved this and I did laugh! Oh how much crazy stuff can happen to our sims. I am glad your sims helped you cope with your difficult time. Best wishes to you, your grandmother and family.

If you are ever able to go to the real Granite Falls (Granite Falls WA) you should! It looks exactly the same
    granite-falls-stream_e4b1bf3d70ee2b4345d0062f86634a51-1024x512.jpg
  • Options
    @hely0t I'm sorry about your grandmother, that's a rough one. But I wanted to let you know, you got your wish. I really enjoy your sense of humor and you had me cracking up several times throughout the read!
  • Options
    UniqueKhaosUniqueKhaos Posts: 470 Member
    @GalacticGal they definitely gave their hands full but the triplets are so adorable.
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,206 Member
    edited December 2023
    I decided to go back to my legacy save (Wynter and Hudson Nieves are my avatar) and play it again, after playing For Rent for the past few weeks, and boy am I now sorry I did. My sim, Wynter is the daughter of Aspen and the late Jeb Harris. Wynter and her husband, Hudson, just had a second baby Sascha and out of nowhere Hudson asked for a trial separation! These sims are some of my most loving sims and they truly enjoy their family, so that threw me for a loop. I am trying to get them to reconcile, but so far, no dice. I love when my game just gives me random drama.

https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    JoleejojoJoleejojo Posts: 15 Member
    I play with an extra large household... My matriarch and patriarch have just become elders and had 29 children. Only one child moved out when she married, while all the other kids all stayed at home - or died. We currently have about 40 sims living at home. Today, I took a break from Ana, Atreus and the gang and spent a short time checking in on their daughter and her family. I turned my back for maybe 20 minutes, When i came back to them, I found Brad Pitt, who is married to Ana's daughter Billie and has 5 children with her, in bed with Billie's teen sister ! What the ? They seem very happy together and Billie saw them kissing and is not too fussed about it. Brad wants to be with Bellamie, but I'm not sure i should let it go on. I think they made the decision without me, so maybe i should let it play out? She is only a few days off YA age, so it's not all that bad.
    My favourite sim granddaughter died today. The 2nd in the family to die of hysterical laughter. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 fire won't kill them, but my comedian sim will do it. lol
    We also had a couple of marriages today and a couple of pregnancies.. Hopefully, Brad and Bellamie do not become one of those!
  • Options
    Goth583 wrote: »
    I decided to go back to my legacy save (Wynter and Hudson Nieves are my avatar) and play it again, after playing For Rent for the past few weeks, and boy am I now sorry I did. My sim, Wynter is the daughter of Aspen and the late Jeb Harris. Wynter and her husband, Hudson, just had a second baby Sascha and out of nowhere Hudson asked for a trial separation! These sims are some of my most loving sims and they truly enjoy their family, so that threw me for a loop. I am trying to get them to reconcile, but so far, no dice. I love when my game just gives me random drama.

Wow. I agree, it's fun, sometimes, when the game throws us a curve. However, lately it is doing its best to try to break up my main couple. Married for a very long time, now, with seven children. All I can ask is why? I come from a long line of couples who stayed together and made it work. My parents were married over fifty years before my dad deceased. My hubby and I will celebrate 50 years this coming May. It is not impossible, but it does require some effort. I wish you great luck in repairing this damage.
  • Options
    Goth583Goth583 Posts: 1,206 Member
    edited December 2023
    Goth583 wrote: »

Wow. I agree, it's fun, sometimes, when the game throws us a curve. However, lately it is doing its best to try to break up my main couple. Married for a very long time, now, with seven children. All I can ask is why? I come from a long line of couples who stayed together and made it work. My parents were married over fifty years before my dad deceased. My hubby and I will celebrate 50 years this coming May. It is not impossible, but it does require some effort. I wish you great luck in repairing this damage.

I'm confident I can repair the "damage." I'm just going to make it part of their story and send them on a trip alone once the newborn ages up into an infant. This has been my favorite couple in a long while to play. Wynter's mother, Aspen, loves visiting her grandchildren, and Wynter also has two younger siblings (Nicholas and Snow) who love to stop by when they aren't in school. The couple are still romantic with each other, and their relationship bar has barely dropped (though it did drop), so I'm going to just pretend it's a jealous thing on Hudson's part and that he feels neglected. I'm going to have Wynter plan a nice vacation weekend for the two of them and get them back on track.

Congratulations on 50 years! My parents will celebrate theirs in a few weeks, and among their siblings are the only ones to have stayed married. It definitely takes lots of work!

https://originalsimmer.blogspot.com - Check out my current TS4 Legacy!
  • Options
    One of Henrietta's stepsons, who has two brown-haired bio parents and three brown-haired grandparents (one of his grandmothers has platinum blonde hair) aged up from a brown-haired toddler to a blonde child. Because of this, and the colors he wears, he now looks a lot more like his platinum blonde cousin/stepbrother than his own brown-haired twin.
  • Options
    One of Henrietta's stepsons, who has two brown-haired bio parents and three brown-haired grandparents (one of his grandmothers has platinum blonde hair) aged up from a brown-haired toddler to a blonde child. Because of this, and the colors he wears, he now looks a lot more like his platinum blonde cousin/stepbrother than his own brown-haired twin.

Well, that flies in the face of genetics, doesn't it. Silly Sims. LOL
  • Options
    As the paranormal investigator career was once again not working correctly for some reason, I had Henrietta try out the custom version. Only to run into a complication involving work from home task: woohooing a ghost. There simply are no hot male ghosts available!
    Try as she might, everyone she summoned was either female, not human-shaped or a paranoid weirdo that used to stalk her aunt. Outside of going out, killing someone good-looking, seducing his ghost and later resurrecting him - which was out of question, murder is where she draws the line - the only other available variant was the ghostly clone of her father. Which was even worse - not so much because of the incest implications, it is well known that most of her family prefers the company of their own kind - but because of the sheer weirdness of the situation.
    Okay, so she failed the task and did not get paid. And then she got the same task the next day! Does her boss hate her or something? What can she do, physically go to work instead of working from home? What if her boys accidentally set the house on fire when she's away? It's been a long time since there's been a fire, but you'll never know.
  • Options
    As I was saying about one of the kids accidentally setting the house on fire... that's exactly what happened, right next day with the chemistry set.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top