The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else having trouble with the Moschino Collage Photo Frame?

I can drag some photos to fit in the large opening but cannot get photos to fit in the two small openings on the right. Is there a trick or something I'm overlooking?
PDWxp40.jpg

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,438 Member
    There are three different sizes when taking the pictures, have you taken any small pictures?
  • Options
    lsnishilsnishi Posts: 2,714 Member
    Ah, that explains it! I'm using photos I downloaded from the gallery. Thanks @LaBlue0314!
    PDWxp40.jpg
  • Options
    simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    I am having trouble placing small horizontal (landscape) photos in the Collage Photo Frame. They are definitely small and should fit. I have no trouble placing the medium portrait and the small portrait (vertical) photos in the frame. Is there a certain order to follow or am I missing something?
  • Options
    LaraNocturnalLaraNocturnal Posts: 74 Member
    I am having trouble placing small horizontal (landscape) photos in the Collage Photo Frame. They are definitely small and should fit. I have no trouble placing the medium portrait and the small portrait (vertical) photos in the frame. Is there a certain order to follow or am I missing something?

I haven't been able to place any of those yet, either.

• Options
    Themrsg4422Themrsg4422 Posts: 332 Member
    I've been able to place my photos in just fine, but sometimes after I leave my lot I come back and the collage frame is blank again and the photos are behind it but can't be put back in. 🤨
  • Options
    ShadyLady_DQShadyLady_DQ Posts: 476 Member
    The functional photo frame mod also conflicts with this items making it so it’s not usable. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    LaraNocturnalLaraNocturnal Posts: 74 Member
    edited August 2019
    nvmmmm I repaired everything and and cleared caches and dumped my cc poses folder and it solved my problems. I assume (most likely) that the issue was a mod obviously, but still not totally sure where it was.
    Post edited by LaraNocturnal on
  • Options
    simfriend1968simfriend1968 Posts: 578 Member
    So it turns out I had a mod I didn't even know about, as part of a CC dump for a lot, called the GG Override Photo Frame Small Ldscpe.package. It was messing up my small horizontal photos so I couldn't even place them on a wall. So that is another possibility for a mod which could be affecting the Collage frame. I also did a workaround to avoid the empty slot before I figured this out: I took a picture of a round medallion or art piece in a vertical/ portrait orientation and then when it was turned on the side in the frame, it still looked round.