Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Get As Much Money As Possible Challenge

Get as much money as possible challenge!

This is an autonomous challenge. You don’t need to play very much, but you could if you want to.

Step 1: Make a sim, female or male. Give them any traits. Give them any looks. Give them the Fabulously Wealthy (get rich) aspiration. You can also use a random number generator or just do the random genetics challenge for this.

Step 2: Find a house. I would recommend (to make the challenge more interesting) just find a random gallery house and use that one. Then, use that same house for the rest of the challenges. Be sure to save it or favore it to remember which it is!

Step 3: Get a job. I would recommend using a random generator and do this, you could also just pick.

Step 4: Update your house so the sims may choose to get promoted, etc. You don’t need to remember what you put in, just stay within the 20K.

Step 5: Use the ‘money 0’ cheat to get rid of all the rest of your money.

Step 6: Let your sim do whatever for 10 sim days. If your sim is dying, you may step in to help them. Do not buy anything else at this point. You may not help your sim get a promotion in any way. You cannot change how they go to work (Work hard, normal, etc) You may try to answer the middle questions to help your sim. (You know, those white boxes in the middle of the screen with a scenario.) If you would like to play with your sims, you could, but again, please don't post your score (or post a comparison if you want to) 10 sim days is EVERY day, not just the days your sim has work. Trying to make it quicker here!

Step 7: At the end of the ten days, pause the game. Then, see how much money you have.

Step 8: Comment below how much money you ended with, and after I playtest this numerous times, I will try and include a score sheet. You can also try to beat your score with a new sim!

Rules:
1. Please don’t use mods that help you get money quicker than others. If you do, don’t post your score, as you had it easier than others.
2. You MAY buy your sim reward traits that could help them in the challenge, using the whims and money related stuff that they completed.
3. Your sim chooses to eat what they want to, however, if they make too much of something (4, 8 servings) you may drag it to the fridge.
4. If your sim doesn’t choose to clean up, that’s their fault. You may not clean up for them. Their mood gets worse in bad surroundings (unless your sim is a Slob)
5. No Cheats, except for when I said, are allowed. You may not make your sim happy whenever you want to, or give them extra money.
6. When bills come, you are allowed to pay them. Sims won’t pay them by themselves, and you don’t want them to lose electricity or water! That could interfere with their jobs!
7. If you wish to create a mate/friend/sibling/other for your sim at any time, you can, however they cannot have a job or bring in money in any way.
8. If you sim creates a painting, book, woodworking piece, etc, you MAY sell it for money.

How to use the money cheat

Step 1: Press CTRL Shift and C, all at one time.
Step 2: When the little box comes up in the top right corner, type TestingCheats True
Step 3: Type Money 0
Step 4: The money should disappear. Then, do CTRL Shift C again.

Any questions? Leave them in the comments and I will answer. This has not yet been play tested, but I am play testing it asap! Feel free to leave complaints or ideas below!
ef9eb77d415cabaae36ff6de0598edad--tms-entertainment-cat-cat.jpg

Inspired +1 - Who isn't inspired after seeing the cutest thing ever come out of the banana they were eating?

RoggieBear