Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

photographer career in sims 4

would make a good career it could add more poses for sims and family photos
npc could come to you to get their pictures taken
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    and it could also add the photo booth
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    They need to update the photography station. I'd like to be able to take my family to a studio and have an NPC photographer take a family portrait or run it better my simself.
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    They need to update the photography station. I'd like to be able to take my family to a studio and have an NPC photographer take a family portrait or run it better my simself.

that would be cool to good idea @Dannydanbo
  • Options
    LivnBellaLivnBella Posts: 18 Member
    I haven't really tried to use photography as a career yet. How has it worked for you?
  • Options
    LivnBella wrote: »
    I haven't really tried to use photography as a career yet. How has it worked for you?

well its not a career yet but I would like it to be @LivnBella
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Yes,definitely. need something to do with the photography skill. Would also like to be able to hire a photographer, the way you can hire a musician or a caterer by clicking on an instrument or fridge. And also agree that we need better group photos, and for adults and kids/tots to interact in them.
  • Options
    WillKDavidWillKDavid Posts: 136 Member
    If, or when there is a new celebrity/fame ep, a photographer career would be great. Work for a fashion magazine, tabloid, or as a paparazzi. I'd also like to be able to have more options like group and family photos.
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    I think right now there is no option to sell photographs on the city living stand but I'm not sure. I think we should be able to do that for upcoming photographers. And also adults and children, children and toddlers, adults and toddlers, and also sims and pets should be able take photos together.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr