Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CATS AND DOGS 50% OFF!

Comments

• Options
    Caszidy215Caszidy215 Posts: 310 Member
    This thread is false and should just be deleted
  • Options
    candy8candy8 Posts: 3,815 Member
    Not giving Target any of my money I will wait until it goes on sale for Christmas, maybe by then they will have the kinks out of it.
  • Options
    cherid87120cherid87120 Posts: 2,823 Member
    Caszidy215 wrote: »

So the coupon that I printed off that said all platforms 50% off, at my local target store, is the paper I printed the coupon on false too? False paper, that is a new one.
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    edited November 2017
    Anyone who doesn't want to/can't go to Target can get it for $28 from G2Play.net. The key will be delivered by email on or before the release date. Enter promo code GOCDKEYS for a small discount.
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »
    You can also get a key code for TS4 C&D for a little over $30 from cdkeys or instantgaming.

According to both websites, they are charging more than Origin (at least Canadian dollars) CDkeys says on sale for $36 from $64 and instant says $43.77. So are there some kind of codes to get better prices.
    No Targets here in Canada and other electronic stores aren't even listing it.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    verlainem wrote: »
    You can also get a key code for TS4 C&D for a little over $30 from cdkeys or instantgaming.

According to both websites, they are charging more than Origin (at least Canadian dollars) CDkeys says on sale for $36 from $64 and instant says $43.77. So are there some kind of codes to get better prices.

I just checked CDkeys, and it's saying $29.49 (I live in the US). I suppose it differs in countries.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    Dreamie209 wrote: »
    verlainem wrote: »

I just checked CDkeys, and it's saying $29.49 (I live in the US). I suppose it differs in countries.

It must be by country as the Canadian dollars were the only choice with the exchange rate the $36 dollars would be about right for $29.49 USD :(
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Caszidy215 wrote: »

Are you mad because you already pre-ordered an overpriced expansion pack? D: I am so sorry <3
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Options
    Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited November 2017
    It is on my phone. Target Cartwheel: Sims 4 - all platforms 50% off. Expires 11/11/17. USA.
  • Options
    VanilleLockhartVanilleLockhart Posts: 1 New Member
    Do you guys know how many times can we use the Cartwheel coupon? I already used it to buy the based games and 3 other expansion. LOL. Waiting to buy the C&D tomorrow.
  • Options
    JillieLunaJillieLuna Posts: 1,027 Member
    sheilaet wrote: »
    Do you guys know how many times can we use the Cartwheel coupon? I already used it to buy the based games and 3 other expansion. LOL. Waiting to buy the C&D tomorrow.

The terms say it's limited to 4 per transaction, and 6 transactions per day. Which means you could technically do 24 a day. You should be fine tomorrow
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    Darnit, my local Target isn't carrying the game.
  • Options
    Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited November 2017
    Wrong thread oops
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Options
    JillieLunaJillieLuna Posts: 1,027 Member
    MocaJava wrote: »

Hmm.. would they let you go in and purchase it and do a ship-to-store option? Or is it only for physical purchases?
  • Options
    MocaJavaMocaJava Posts: 1,392 Member
    JillieLuna wrote: »
    MocaJava wrote: »

Hmm.. would they let you go in and purchase it and do a ship-to-store option? Or is it only for physical purchases?

Physical purchases only, it looks like. Oh well.
  • Options
    DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Omri147 wrote: »
    Not sure if smart business decision or completely desperate move...

Desperate never looked so beautiful.
  • Options
    PixieMnkyPixieMnky Posts: 73 Member

Desperate never looked so beautiful.

Indeed :blush:
  • Options
    KJBKJB Posts: 173 Member
    For those who have the app downloaded, does it say 'pickup not offered for this item' and 'not sold at this store' ??
    I would like to go tomorrow morning, but I want to make sure it'll work first :/ Call me cheap, but I don't want to spend more than $20 for any Sims pack.
    0G9Un6T.gif
  • Options
    PixieMnkyPixieMnky Posts: 73 Member
    KJB wrote: »
    For those who have the app downloaded, does it say 'pickup not offered for this item' and 'not sold at this store' ??
    I would like to go tomorrow morning, but I want to make sure it'll work first :/ Call me cheap, but I don't want to spend more than $20 for any Sims pack.

@KJB - Your not cheap, your frugal :wink: - And if you mean for the Sims 4 Cats & Dogs specifically, yes the app does say both those things on my phone. I am also making the trek to Target in hope that they will have it available and my coupon works ($20 off, whoo!).
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member

My Target is showing as sold out for all copies (online and in Store!) - at 6AM when I checked! :o:s
    My younger son said maybe the Store sold out from pre-orders?...
    So now I can't get it, and back to the "waiting game", lol...
    But I have no one to blame but myself, I guess.
    The money I put usually aside for my hobbies was almost used up recently.
    (manga, movies, bought 2 minions from Best Buy - exclusive "metallic" Tourist Jerry for my younger son & me, took around 6 months to get, it kept getting backed up! :( ), caught up on the last of Sims 4 pks...)
    But then I saw The Terminator Anthology blu ray set on sale for half price at Best Buy, and bought it for my husband.
    But I still had enough money left to get it at half price. So I was so excited when I found out about the half price thing!...
    Until around 6AM this morning, when I saw Target showing as sold out, it was a major bummer, since I wanted cats back, and the nautical/beach-inspired world.
    Stores weren't even open yet and it was sold out already! OMG!
    :o:'(

Maybe Black Friday sale? *crosses fingers & toes* :D
    bd7.gif
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    CynnaCynna Posts: 2,369 Member
    bd7.gif
    tenor.gif

Okay. These images are just...just...everything! :D
    I3Ml5Om.jpg
  • Options
    Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited November 2017
    My Target is showing as sold out for all copies (online and in Store!) - at 6AM when I checked! :o:s
    My younger son said maybe the Store sold out from pre-orders?...
    So now I can't get it, and back to the "waiting game", lol...
    But I have no one to blame but myself, I guess.
    The money I put usually aside for my hobbies was almost used up recently.
    (manga, movies, bought 2 minions from Best Buy - exclusive "metallic" Tourist Jerry for my younger son & me, took around 6 months to get, it kept getting backed up! :( ), caught up on the last of Sims 4 pks...)
    But then I saw The Terminator Anthology blu ray set on sale for half price at Best Buy, and bought it for my husband.
    But I still had enough money left to get it at half price. So I was so excited when I found out about the half price thing!...
    Until around 6AM this morning, when I saw Target showing as sold out, it was a major bummer, since I wanted cats back, and the nautical/beach-inspired world.
    Stores weren't even open yet and it was sold out already! OMG!
    :o:'(

Maybe Black Friday sale? *crosses fingers & toes* :D
    bd7.gif
    tenor.gif

haha, :lol: this post reminds me of how hectic it can be at the targets around my area. I got my copy early today from my shopping (yes target addict, too many sales :lol: ). Anyways I've been trying it out now though.
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Options
    JayGloverJayGlover Posts: 60 Member
    Hopefully its a smart business decision!