The final, special edition of the Friday Highlights has been posted here. Take a trip down memory lane with us.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Daughter/maid challenge

13_souls13_souls Posts: 86 Member
Before I explain: I don't think anyone came up with this but if they did please tell me
(Also please don't upload as your own but that's pretty obvious i'd say)

Daughter/Maid Challenge:
Please read all before playing

You are the daughter of an old man that tells you not to go outside or have any contact with outsiders. He says it's for your good and that it is dangerous outside, but he lets you do an awful lot of chores.. Is he just using you as his maid?

Create a sim:
You have to make at least one family:
An elder (which I prefer to be a male but female is fine) and a young adult or teen (I prefer girl but again this is optional)
There are no traits that you NEED to have but if you want to make it harder? then you can choose an aspiration that needs to be done outside.

You can also create a second family: These will be your friends, this family is optional because you can also choose existing sims.
This group of friends can be a maximum of five people and they don't all have to live in the same house (but they can't live on the same lot as your first family)

Gameplay rules:
After you placed your family you can start.
You may cheat to get a big house and a lot of money but don't cheat your needs.

-Your maid may not leave the house while the elder is awake and in the house
-Your elder may not cook, clean up or repair

-Your maid can leave the house if the elder is asleep or at work, but if he/she is asleep you may not travel you can only do that if the elder is at work.
-You may fall in love and have a relationship but you can't get engaged, married or pregnant.
-If you have a teen: cancel school to make the most of your time

How to win/lose the challenge:
You win by Achieving a set amount of satisfaction points.
You can do this yourself but if you are new to the game I recommend you start under the 5.000

You lose when the elder dies or when you are in a different neighborhood when the elder comes home
If you get caught being outside but in the same neighborhood (so you did not travel) you have to collect 100 satisfaction points more and if you get caught with your love interest you have to collect 300 points more + you have to break up and never speak again.

Extra's and tips:
You can of course play without satisfaction points, then you can play until the elder dies.
If you do this you might add the fact that you even lose if you are not home but still in the same neighborhood

If you really want to end it? Download the violence mod so you can kill the elder (or if you play vanilla just lock him up with no food or lock him/her in a pool)

Let me know if you have any tips or what you thought of it and of course if you did the challenge. ;)

Enjoy!
how-to-play-the-sims-spend-8-hours-making-a-beautiful-family-play-as-intended-for-3-seconds-motherlode-build-dream-house-cry-over-fact-youll-never-live-there-murder-entire-family.jpg
Post edited by 13_souls on