Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anniversary moodlet question

So while it was winter time in their home world, I sent my couple to Sunlit Tides for their wedding/honeymoon. And of course, it was summertime then.

Anyway, they eventually went back home, married, and back to life. A year passed. I could not remember exactly the day in winter they had left, what their anniversary would be. But with 9 days vacation time, I figured I'd probably catch it if I went in the middle of winter.

So I sent them to France. Again, summertime, of course. I've used up almost all of the travel time, and no anniversary moodlet.

Is it because I'm in different worlds? But then why didn't it recognize the first summer in their home world post-wedding as their anniversary? Do they have to be in Sunlit Tides for it to show? Or will I get it when they get back home?

Maybe I should just stop with the destination weddings ha.

Though I guess as long as I know when their anniversary is, it's okay. Just wish I could get the moodlet.

Comments

• Options
    GoulsquashGoulsquash Posts: 715 Member
    You could always Master Controller in the moodlet (I'm pretty sure that's an option, though I've never done it). If you use mods, that is, and I'm assuming you do since you have inter-world travel.
    My Blog - Currently updating Aurora Skies!
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    Goulsquash wrote: »
    You could always Master Controller in the moodlet (I'm pretty sure that's an option, though I've never done it). If you use mods, that is, and I'm assuming you do since you have inter-world travel.

Yep, MC can add moodlets. You need the Cheats module. You can even set up your personal list of favorite moodlets (the list of all of them is quite long) if you wish.
  • Options
    OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Hmm. If it doesn't show up on its own, I will certainly try that.

My fault I guess for screwing with time by traveling to different places, ha.