Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Candy Darling

Hi guys,

I was just kinda messing around in cas today and decided to make Candy Darling, a transgender actress and inspiration for Andy Warhol.

06-09-16_85349nbspPM_zps7hwmrr1f.png

06-09-16_85415nbspPM_zps6dwphfjr.png

06-09-16_85431nbspPM_zpsfxnmc4o0.png

06-09-16_85340nbspPM_zpsjc6kxunn.png

transgender-candy-darling_zpsgofsljwb.jpg

tumblr_n6qpqaGyBp1ta84z0o1_1280_zpszmfhkifq.jpg

Andy-Warhol-Superstars-Candy-Darling_zpsb1clgksl.jpg
F8wHsKZ.png

Comments

• Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I never heard of her story before this. Already researching :). You did a great job, she looks most like the bottom picture to me.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    JordojordJordojord Posts: 578 Member
    Wow I've never heard of her either, gorgeous!
    My Top Picks for an EP:
    University
    Seasons
    Bonvoyage style (Loved those hotels)
  • Options
    Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    Yay! I'm glad I could introduce you guys to her :)) There's a documentary on netflix about her called 'beautiful darling,' if you'd like to learn more!
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • Options
    Carpbeat24Carpbeat24 Posts: 987 Member
    Bump... Idk if I'm allowed to do that... I should've read the posting rules first. Whoops. Oh, well.
    F8wHsKZ.png
  • Options
    dreita95dreita95 Posts: 237 Member
    s33man wrote: »
    Bump... Idk if I'm allowed to do that... I should've read the posting rules first. Whoops. Oh, well.

I think you can just not back to back. Nice sim btw, looks just like the pictures.
    Analogue at birth, digital by design.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    <3

And if anyone's wondering, yes, it's her the Velvet Underground song was about, and named in Lou Reed's "Walk on the Wild Side".
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    WOW! She's hot in real life and your sim! Good job on the sim, very well done. Are you planning to put it on the gallery?
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    "... Candy came from out on the Island
    ... she was everybody's darling...

Doo do doo do doo do do doo..."

awww... somebody beat me to it.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    You can bump your own thread but it can't be frequently. Like you might want to post some pictures of your sim in the world. I think if you put her in a flirty mood she could look more like the person you based her off of.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    tvtimtvtim Posts: 1 New Member
    Candy Darling was so beautiful,I seen netflix documentry about her,I wish I could've known her.