Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    GilbertStrangePennyGilbertStrangePenny Posts: 37 Member

My sim, Gilbert Strology, just moved into a trailer located in Oasis Spring. There is no better way to meet the neighbors and make some quick cash than a yard sale!

flcqxhz.png
    Uh hello, Based Department?
  • Options
    DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    @PeculiarPlumbob Your sims are absolutely gorgeous! They all look so good.

@ck213 Love the private school idea. Might want to implement that myself sometime. I think it'd be pretty fun to mostly play with children and/or teens.
  • Options
    CherryBerryCloudCherryBerryCloud Posts: 689 Member
    edited September 2020
    Deleted
    Post edited by CherryBerryCloud on
    Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light;
    I have loved the stars too truly to be fearful of the night.

Ha'aheo, e hoʻomau i kō kāua aloha, kau a kau.
  • Options
    DoodlyDoofusDoodlyDoofus Posts: 1,184 Member
    So the battle to see who will be Luna's favorite daughter is over. The real winner? Raina, because she has a potential money making talent compared to her sisters!
    kC6pWjo.png
    Well since Sophie lost that fight she should at least make an attempt to practice her magic...especially since she only had one lesson in her whole life. Can't impress your mother if you're an amateur.
    ba5mDFm.png
    Later that day, Angela was just casually dancing by the stereo.
    pMGHR4r.png
    Luna: "You call that dancing? Check this out!"
    fTqSnP1.png
    vbIPqBI.png
    Angela: "No one likes a show off."
    Luna: "Shut up, yes they do."
    18aZGCw.png
    Well the girls are at school and Luna's.....also at school....but she's working. So now Angela is left alone to write her novel which is something that has not yet been established yet when there's a knock at the door!
    kqSdubJ.png
    Oh it's crazy Aunt Sonya! It's been a while since Angela has talked to her.
    sUNjT4U.png
    Angela: "Hey weren't you that girl that killed like 4 people in college?"
    Sonya: "More like 6!"
    SNDPU3U.png
    Oh and that's when I changed Sonya to her indoor clothing and found out that Sonya and Angela have the same outfit.
    8bAkLEM.png
    Sonya: "Huh, I wonder what happened the last time someone in my family tree met someone who dressed similar to them."
    yfJPcJm.png
    I'll tell you what happened Sonya, The Bro happened. So please, leave Angela alone because I don't need her trying to exact revenge on your family hundreds of years from now.
    k8G4J3C.png
    Luna: "Alright Octavia, you handled yourself well against that novice Witch. But can you take on a master like myself?!"
    Octavia: "I have no faith in myself beating you."
    Luna: "That's the spirit!"
    nZedyQr.png
    Luna: "That's a good block, you're getting better already!"
    x8gZ6R4.png
    And right after that, Octavia hit her with a nice direct hit....Oh boy.
    mVHKViE.png
    Luna: "Alright, no more playing around, you're going in the ground!"
    48akhZv.png
    Bonk.
    d88SEmO.png
    Billy: "FINALLY! I AM FREE FROM MY ETERNAL TORMEN-Ah man she's still alive."
    CwQvDEv.png
    Luna: "Nothing makes me feel more powerful than beating up a novice!"
    GZYmnhM.png
    Luna: "Next victim!"
    0XyGMp9.png
    Sophie: "You know, things didn't go well for me when I fought another novice. Something tells me it won't get better fighting a master."
    N2RDwfU.png
    Sophie: "AGH! NOT BETTER NOT BETTER!"
    a9F3Cyp.png
    Sophie: "This is the worst experience of my life!"
    TXatsq3.png
    Luna: "I hope you like the ground cause that's where you're going!"
    Sophie: "Not again!"
    asUgBGe.png
    Luna: "Hell yeah, I'm a great mother!"
    tnfPMQA.png
    Sophie: "You know what I'm fortunate for? The fact that Geno doesn't live here anymore."
    Raina: "Yeah but she visits....all the time."
    f0pDlYI.png
    Geno: "Did someone say my name? THAT MAKES ME WANT TO MURDER!"
    IOc7f8A.png
    So Octavia is going through a phase where she just kind of wants to....rebel, but not like in any serious way or anything. But like, just minor things like slacking off while doing her homework. Like here, here she is making her homework talk to her. I decided to post this picture because this update has been nothing but watching her and Sophie suffer so might as well put in a few wholesome moments.
    OnF3EHY.png
    This is some Grade-A content if you ask me.
    PkBYBHw.png
    Luna, these baked potatoes have been sitting out for days. Please don't eat them.
    Kjho6OY.png
    What did I just tell you? I hope you learned your lesson.
    2Yhptt6.png
    Nathalie Ember came to visit again, I imagine Sophie just walked past her and said "Guuuuuurl, great hair."
    6VsKphn.png
    Oh and we got Raina a new toy.
    VWHU53o.png
    Toy: "Death is imminent."
    IQYP4z3.png
    Tia: "Hey yo, I'm your Aunt Tia."
    Sophie: "Wow, I didn't even know I had an Aunt Tia."
    Tia: "Most people forgot I even exist anyways."
    EWz0q0Q.png
  • Options
    05-16-20-2-33-21-PM.jpg
    When Hugo met neighbour boy Nelson Charm his heart started racing faster. He had absolutely no clue why. All he knew was that they got along great and somehow the nerdy round glasses Nelson was wearing looked adorable where it might have looked ridiculous on someone else. Nelson eventually had some errands to run, but their introduction left Hugo smiling like he hadn't since he moved in with his fiancée. (Nelson is not wearing the outfit or the hair in the picture anymore, don't worry!)

05-16-20-8-26-26-PM.jpg
    The next day, Sofia was invited to a toddler birthday party but she had to leave for work rather soon. Hugo decided to go with her and was roped into doing the catering for the party. While he was cooking the birthday food his half-sister and best friend forever Jacqueline called. They might have differed in years, but their hearts were the same. Jac has been nothing but good to Hugo and while brother Max was tormenting both of them for most of their childhood, they got each other through. Jacqueline is still in high school and has to endure the bully her brother is at home. It makes Hugo worry and they call each other regularly to check up. Even though Hugo has always told his little sister everything, he somehow couldn't tell her about the boy next door. (No clue why this one picture is smaller than the others, I didn't resize it!)

05-16-20-8-40-59-PM.jpg
    After the party, Hugo got invited out on a group outing with the people from the catering company he works for. His fiancée's mom, Clara, was the instigator and took everyone out to a club in Windenburg. It felt good to Hugo to be back in the town he grew up in as a kid, although he never took the ferry to the mainland much. He was more of an indoorsy person for most of his life until he became older and started getting involved in woodworking which was a huge hobby of his. He took his own table when he moved into student housing, but in the apartment he currently lives there's simply no room. Clara tried to come onto Hugo which creeped him out quite a bit. He kept rejecting her, in good conscience. He wouldn't ever cheat on anyone and he couldn't believe Sofia's mom and his boss would actually try. Hugo didn't know what was wrong with her or her marriage, but he was not getting involved.

05-16-20-8-05-27-PM.jpg
    Music was always Sofia's main love in life and it made her happy when she could afford to buy herself a keyboard. She practiced on it sometimes, but things wouldn't go exactly her way. Sofia is a perfectionist through and through and not being able to do something made her frustrated and angry which built her stress levels even more. Playing the keyboard was quickly given up most days in favour of doing something more... relaxing.

05-16-20-8-02-33-PM.jpg
    Sofia didn't come with on the employee outing her mom organised. After work, she planted herself in the chair next to the bong in her living room and started doing what was slowly becoming one of her main pastimes. Sofia had many hopes and dreams as a teen but none of them seemed to be coming true so life became a rut where blowing bubbles was a relief and an escape.

At the club, Hugo's sister Luna and his friends Charlotte and (ghost) Milan also showed up! I didn't even invite them. You can also see (ghost) Layton who was Luna's abusive husband before he passed away and you can see Nelson sitting at the bar in his make-over. I love it when everything comes together like this.
    05-16-20-8-51-10-PM.jpg

Hugo's half-brother Neal became a teen and he honestly has the most lanky and unusual body type I've seen so far!
    05-16-20-9-00-23-PM.jpg
    San Myshuno is gorgeous. <3
    05-15-20-4-41-18-PM.jpg
    05-16-20-8-37-45-PM.jpg

• Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @KiniHokulani

Hope you will feel better soon, take one step at a time.
    Yeah, had to do something as to why they showed up like that, they got added to the family
    when adding new family members *lol*.
    I avoid the news like a plague these days.
    I think he watched a horror movie, he seems not to like those just like
    me, I'm such a chicken but he just finds them bad.

@RedDestiny92

Thank you, sometimes I take too many screenshots and do not use
    all of them.
    Oh, he looks stunning in that uniform.

@CK213

Heya, nice buildings as always.

• Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    edited May 2020
    Logbook Gavin Baker

Day 10-13

The last few days were exciting and took my full attention. The weather were sunny and cold, but during the peak of day it was warm. On Day 10 I finally receive an answer to my sended messages. I have talked to two other crewmembers from the spaceship. I told Tara the good news, but she wasn't happy.

aDG4Tbt.png

I've told her that I have expected more excitment from her. With her answer she put my feets back on the ground. She said to me, that she is worried because she will the only woman here. She doesn't know these two men. How they will react to her? Will they force her to do things she doesn't want? We decided to place two tents with a security lock. Although I've trained her in self-defense and shooting. The former landowner had some weapons, so we used them, instead of our own.

PH580Ex.png

They arrived 2 days later.

This is Jacob Spellman, former fitness coach on the spaceship.

65DY3a7.png

This is Rober Xarr, computer engineer.

X7ENSX4.png

They were very hungry when they arrived at the basecamp. With the compliments - "This is delicious, Ma'am!"- and reparing the generator to get back the energy, they have eased the sorrows from Tara a little bit.

So we have energy again, and I started to send automatic messages to the missing crew members. With the arrival of Spellman and Xarr, I have found my hope again.

previous chapter
  • Options
    @AlwaysAsking kindly uploaded her Thorne and Don, sims so I got a silly little idea and wanted to
    show it to her and also to @KiniHokulani since I know she loves them too.

Silly random update Thorne and Don

NoKw156.png

The original Thorne which I kept for the funny idea I had, well more silly
    than funny I guess *lol*.

Oa3xJGX.png

Original Don

@AlwaysAsking versions

Rest under tag
    img]https://i.imgur.com/YWXkHZE.png[/img]

EV1EeDt.png

gcbBPOw.png

"So did you know there are apparently fake ones with our names
    in this city
    , "Thorne asked Don.

" What?, we are the only Don and Thorne in this game, I do not believe you"

Don said not in the slightest believing what Thorne try to tell him.

" Let me show you then" Thorne snickered as Don followed suit.

Thorne made a few phone calls

QsFAl6n.png

" Uhhhhhh, how can this be? are you really me?" Don said as the other Don
    showed up by their home.

" I'm Don how are you doing" Fake Don ( according to Don) said.

" Wait a minute, I am Don"!!! Don said now a bit angry this
    other who knows what sim showed up pretending to be him".

Thorne snickered but soon another person showed up.

aMVil5F.png

" Hello, I'm Thorne the one and only famous Thorne".

" Well we will ee about that" He muttered

Bonus shots

hfm1qGd.png

TqV5q7j.png

3WiKKoO.png

End of the silly

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    No comments tonight although there are some that are owing (like @AlwaysAsking for Thorne and Don's latest episode)

Tonight I was playtesting a restauramt I built in Sulani and I decided that I would use @Koteyka 's sims the Starks and Thor (no Morgan because she is not on the gallery yet - hint hint koteyka ;) ) Any problems with their appearance or behaviour is all mine. I tried to get them looking as close as possible althpugh I don't use skins which koteyka does. I still think vanilla Peter is as cute as ever. It was nice to just let the group bre happy and drama free for a moment.

Also - in my alien save the game chose Zoe, Keala and Nalani as scientists - in this save they are the servers and bartender. Obviously the game is liking them at the moment.

The fish shack - my Sulani restaurant built for a challenge where you had to be inspired by a lego kit.
    tSxqZPgl.png

The lego model
    arZCcBVl.jpg

Tony was obsessed with this candle and kept bending over to smell it (until I tried to screenshot and then he stopped.)
    DG6fPCyl.png

Steve was quick to head to the bar
    Rg261Bsl.png

While Thor just wanted to talk to everyone...
    lTRHNi2l.png

Eric Lewis looks like he has a massive beard......
    but camera angle is everything - it was Alice's hair.
    Tgp8sU2l.png

The gang were ready to order
    VN7mdbQl.png

Everyone had a great time
    JIlK7Mbl.png
    QXHppDXl.png
    Peter enjoying Tony's undivided attention.
    TNkZoIfl.png
    He also loved the Ship's Wheel on the deck
    GbYzjMZl.png
    They all went swimming
    btIaNnHl.png
    Then spent some time in the hot tub.
    LAd8zCWl.png

Tony and Steve
    Steve discovered there was a private seat at the top of the tower.
    57YAe9Wl.pngl
    Tony came to join him
    7WOn4rbl.png
    iGqVfcvl.png

They watched the sun go down on the deck...
    3PBDL3el.png
    Took a romantic selfie
    b7G8oe0l.png
    And enjoyed another private swim
    auFYHB3l.png

Random background sims
    The chef at this restaurant was terrifying.. Its hard to tell from the angle but he was maximum sliders on weight and muscle so physically imposing and very angry.
    TxWqQagl.png
    Poor Geoffrey appeared to be holidaying alone.
    rm1a7KZl.png
    He hassled these sims because he was lonely (I did not give that cowboy hat to my sim!)
    ibSxIw6l.png
    Kermit needs to be careful - Miss Piggy was on a romantic date with this attractive elder (who I snagged from the gallery lately).
    CNA1NwPl.png
    Cg3Pa1yl.png
    Good evening..
    Qw5xT4Fl.png
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    So I was taking caps for a Simsta post and Johnny got a very interesting whim...

uSEDah3.png

(Works entirely consistently storywise, too, Johnny has told Caleb a few times he'd be A-OK with being turned!)

@Nushnushganay it can be nice having more freedom, yeah! Super interested to see how he ends up changing the story, and how Caleb's turning point plays out!

@Duvelina oh my. My Sofia is dating Luna, that could be an interesting response for yours ;D Aww, Hugo's new crush is super wholesome. Oh jeez Clara that is Concerning! Poor Sofia, I hope she's able to find happiness. Wow, Neal is an actual stringbean! And man, right? I love San Myshuno <3

@Daravi I mean, if you're going to be stranded in a strange place, it does help to have people who can cook! Wow, that gym looks amazingly grungy! Saved it, I was thinking of doing a dystopian save when Eco Lifestyle comes out, that could work pretty well! Glad they're getting more crew members, I hope these guys are cool.

@DeafSimmer that's the spirit, Eilonwy! I'm glad she's going to try to fight! Oh dear, a curse? That's going to be a big conflict for the next generations!

@DoodlyDoofus I mean, in fairness to Sophie, she is still only learning! Hmm, I think Luna and Angela need to settle this with a dance-off. Luna is absolutely winning Mother of the Year.
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Just discovered my simself's grandson has a alien son. This has thrown my gameplay as I don’t like aliens and he even has one of them satellite dishes to prevent abductions. He’s very family orientated so he would never abandon the baby due to his own complex history. However for me this has thrown a massive change in storyline. The baby’s stepmum has accepted him and has bonded with him already.
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    My sim, Brandy Witherspoon (totally randomized including the name) hooked up with Jacques Villareal (He was in the welcome wagon for her tiny home), Jacques immediately got out of bed and died of overexertion... thanks to a very low chance using mcc she ended up pregnant... it was twins. Mamlog (m) and Dadlog (F) named by my infant school aged daughter. Mamlog and Dadlog ended up being moved in with the remaining Villareal children since Brandy is working on the Doctor career and they were heck on wheels as soon as they hit toddlerhood. Her best friend is currently Hugo Villareal...
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    So I was taking caps for a Simsta post and Johnny got a very interesting whim...

uSEDah3.png

(Works entirely consistently storywise, too, Johnny has told Caleb a few times he'd be A-OK with being turned!)

@Nushnushganay it can be nice having more freedom, yeah! Super interested to see how he ends up changing the story, and how Caleb's turning point plays out!

@Duvelina oh my. My Sofia is dating Luna, that could be an interesting response for yours ;D Aww, Hugo's new crush is super wholesome. Oh jeez Clara that is Concerning! Poor Sofia, I hope she's able to find happiness. Wow, Neal is an actual stringbean! And man, right? I love San Myshuno <3

@Daravi I mean, if you're going to be stranded in a strange place, it does help to have people who can cook! Wow, that gym looks amazingly grungy! Saved it, I was thinking of doing a dystopian save when Eco Lifestyle comes out, that could work pretty well! Glad they're getting more crew members, I hope these guys are cool.

@DeafSimmer that's the spirit, Eilonwy! I'm glad she's going to try to fight! Oh dear, a curse? That's going to be a big conflict for the next generations!

@DoodlyDoofus I mean, in fairness to Sophie, she is still only learning! Hmm, I think Luna and Angela need to settle this with a dance-off. Luna is absolutely winning Mother of the Year.

that is so awesome about Johnny asking Caleb autonomously! Is this in a story you can give a link to?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    @ryttu3k Love it! Sofia and Hugo hit it off completely on their own in my game, but Luna tends to flirt and kiss with girls too. It was a whole thing in my game where she was exploring girls. Maybe there is a Sofia/Luna storyline in my game's future. I'll throw them in each other's path and see how that works out.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    @AlwaysAsking

I promised you to go back to Rangatira & co.

Dora went into labor. This time with a heart operation.
    cQwyPKR.png

Solara Shepard as baby (for 5 minutes until I have grown her up in due of curiosity :D ).

NY1HmON.png

Before CAS.

gQOmRNR.png

After CAS

kRBXcAi.png

Rangatira looked so angry. Then I've checked his emotions, indeed he was angry. During his wife was in the hospital, he was kidnapped again. Now I wish I had took him with Dora to the hospital, sigh.

• Options
    CheesySimsLoverCheesySimsLover Posts: 258 Member
    edited May 2020
    Dakota and Brianna have an announcement...
    qR3VSW1.png

They're both pregnant! In this photo, Brianna was farther along than Dakota, yet Dakota was showing more. Celina is excited to be a grandma again!
    9568hrS.png

Everyone went over to Todd and Karlie's to share the news. When they got there, they met Todd and Karlie's newest addition - Olivia (who's named after Karlie's late mom). I think she's one of the most adorable toddlers.

tWGFJYR.png

Addyson (Dawson's girlfriend) came over too. "Hey, where are your parents?" When they all arrived, Karlie and Todd were nowhere to be found. Apparently they left Jasper to babysit, but he was just playing on the computer and his sister was roaming the house alone.

3xiZNkq.png

Todd wasn't too far away, luckily. He looks like he went to pick up little Delia for playdate!

HSm5ey6.png

Delia also brought her dog (who needs a visit to the vet :disappointed:) Olivia loves that there are two dogs in the house to play with!

OJnCyES.png

Uh-oh, the toddlers (and the cat, Yogi) walked in on someone woohooing in the shower... who's the guilty party??

oFxoePp.png

Heh, it's Dawson and Addyson! Young love...

zx6xX4U.png

Dawson was so enamored with Addyson, he proposed! He invited Ephram over to meet his future stepmother (pictured in the background talking to Todd). Also, the dog's name is Sadie (Todd and Karlie's pet).

YTiGRaA.png

She said yes! And how funny that he's wearing his goggles still. These two are a hoot.

AEVlmWx.png

Todd and Ephram don't seem too impressed, but Sadie heads over to congratulate the happy couple.

y2pEfwn.png

Weddings and babies coming soon. :smile:
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Deleted

• Options
    edited May 2020
    @KiniHokulani

Haha, I won't use that many in future saves, this was just a silly fun idea
    I wanted to do
    Awww that was a cute update, she will love it I did.
    They look cute together.
  • Options
    SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2020
    @Becka28
    am loving all the drama in your save - weddings, divorces and intrigue with criminals. The Caliente sistwrs are always up to no good in my saves as well.
    But you might feel sorry for the Caliente family in my update :)

@AlwaysAsking
    Oh my God! How did I not notice that Manual was the one married to Summer but dating Nina?!

That rotten bum
    "rotten" but handsome <3
    I'm glad Summer caught him and dumped him! She won the fight with Nina too, right?
    They didn't fight because the "Fight" interaction was not available for Summer
    I definitely want to know what happens with the kids!
    You'll find out in this post :)
    And geez! Dina and Garrett don't make it either! But that's very understandable. Their careers don't really mesh well
    Yes and it's gonna be tragic

@mercuryfoam
    omg Summer and Nina fought but Manuel gets to run away! She should be fighting Manuel instead :lol: Garrett and Dina definitely lead two separate lives. I wonder if there’s any chance of them getting back together after ‘Expose Supreme Villian’. How bad is the relationship bar now?
    I didn't notice the relationship bar, but I think the romance bar is already red :)

To continue:

1. Looks like Vlad is becoming more like his uncle? For now, the only witness is the Sylvan tree!
    Sims4-40.jpg

2. Manuel tried to make up with Summer, but there's no way to save their marriage now! So Manuel took Miguel with him and left while Kay was left with Summer.
    Sims4-41.jpg
    Manuel, with Miguel, moved into the mansion beside the Goth residence with his nephew and father. The first thing he did was workout.
    Sims4-42.jpg

Manuel's father, Samuel, was able to afford such expensive mansion with his gardening business (Thanks to the orchids!)
    No motherlode or kaching involved here!

3. Mitchell and Amy are expecting their first baby!
    Sims4-43.jpg

4. John (Mitchell's half-brother, Garrett's cousin) continues dating Alice.
    Sims4-44.jpg

5. Garrett, to cope up with his heartbreak, partied himself out. He even dragged a stranger passing by his house into his father's room to WooHoo with her.
    Sims4-45.jpg

6. Dina, who's also heartbroken, drank herself silly...
    Sims4-46.jpg

...eventually drowning herself to death!
    Sims4-47.jpg

What will happen to the twins now? Stay tuned to find out!
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Deleted

• Options
    rottmeisterrottmeister Posts: 192 Member
    And I oop-

98175637_708795766553449_8058618790700646400_n.png?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=KXKtJar4AnMAX-JRuCa&_nc_ht=scontent-bru2-1.xx&oh=a2e43bf517f4438dfd3b614d05e924cb&oe=5EE6E56C

lisa.jpg

Yeah... 3rica's new husband got abducted by aliens.

He isn't pregnant though.
  • Options
    AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Wow! So much Don and Thorne in this thread today! So awesome!

@Silverofdreams30

Lol! You weren't kidding when you said it was a fun silly idea!

Poor Don and Thorne! And I don't know which ones to feel sorry for!!

One of your links was broken so I fixed it. Yay! A yummy Don picture! :D
    YWXkHZE.png
    " What?, we are the only Don and Thorne in this game, I do not believe you"
    Ha! You should have believed him Don! Because there he is! Some guy pretending to be you!

Is it funny that I read what (fake) Don said with a Brooklyn accent?
    "I'm Don how are you doing"
    More like "I'm Don, how ya doin'?" :sweat_smile:

Thorne shouldn't have laughed at Don, because there's the other Thorne! They are having a stare off!

It looks like the Dons ended up being kind of friendly to each other! But Thorne is mad at the whole thing! lol! And it was his idea in the first place!

And then Dina shows up!? lol! What is she doing there?

This is so cute! So, Are new shirtless Don and Thorne staying in the save? Because my Thorne isn't famous. He does sing a whole lot better than the Get Famous Thorne though!

Thanks for sharing my guys' first adventure in your game!

@KiniHokulani

Oh my God!

Ok, first, I can't believe you found me! Lol, and here I thought I was so well hidden!

And second Oh wow! I am married to Thorne fricking Bailey! Lmao!

And of course risky woohoo got me. That's so like me!

And seriously, you are not going to believe this, but ever since I was a little girl my favorite number has been 11. And that's your percentage number .... of course my favorite number snagged me!

Ahh well, I'm ok with that! Your Thorne is actual famous Thorne. I can have a baby with a famous rock star! lmao

These posed pictures are so cool! Yes, ok, "MINE"works for me.
    "Why yes, this is my husband. Hot, isn't he?"
    This works for me too!

Guyliner and a tank top works for me too! Yeah, back off Don! lmao

And..... of course you know the poses I like best! Kissy face, and "MINE" part II ;)

Oh Lord, I just remembered another weird thing. "Mine" was apparently my first word! :D To be fair, I have a hyper active brother who is 2 1/2 years older than me, I'm sure the word was justified!

And then! Oh geez! We had to hang out too! Of course we did! I think the "gangsta" pose is very authentic. I'm sure we'd be welcomed into any gang in the city! As long as it was a gang that hung out at Geek Con!

Of course! There's Thorne again! Ok, I'm cool with this. Two handsome guys being silly. I'll admit, this never happened in real life! lol! I was much to shy for this kind of fun!

I love when Thorne makes that face. What do you even call this face?

wkteopK.png

Thanks for these pictures! They are great!

Ok, I think that's it for the silliness! lol :p I need to do other mentions now, but I had to thank you two first! So much fun! My day has been lifted considerably!
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    edited May 2020
    Just popping in to show @AlwaysAsking what I did with the basement portrait studio. I converted it to a portrait painting studio for Cordelia, who has issues painting portraits outside due to her vampiric nature.

First, I don't know what happened to the round background thing you had there. Either it clipped when I was placing the room and got cut out or it's an item I don't have in my game. Anyway, between that and removing the camera and lights, I had room for a couple of other backgrounds, so I went with a bookcase and a tapestry. I left your very nicely placed floral arrangements and the stonework background. Here are a couple of shots of Cordelia at work (while Charlotte uses the bookcase in the background). I added the career object from the criminal career that gives off a playful vibe and some mounted fish that give off a confident vibe on opposite sides of the room, in the hopes of getting better facial expressions that way.

JIZTu7Q.png
    7WrajM1.png

And look at how the first four came out!
    gbGPRB4.png

I think the tapestry turned out a little too loud, so I'll probably replace that. But other than that it's working so well! Thanks so much for uploading and posting it!

I have plans to use the other as an actual photo studio in Brindleton Bay. I have started getting tired of the fake backgrounds and prefer this staged background thing, but it's so much easier when someone else did most of the work! Thanks again!

Edited to add the screenshots of the paintings. I do need to work with the light settings a bit.
    TkC98jO.png
    DeOU9Q6.png
    v14ajME.png
    JJjpAxk.png
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Duane and Paka'a

BSZTnTE.jpg
    I find it so hard to catch certain fish...and why does a Sim like Duane with fishing level 10 fish up logs half the time? It seems unfair to me :'(

0KEAnrJ.jpg
    Duane is being studious while visiting my newly created Key Point beach.

bBaABAL.jpg
    I put all kinds of items there as it's fun to watch the little Sims to interact with it all :)

KiB2CoN.jpg
    Paka'a can also firedance - firedancing is when you're dancing while on fire, right?

2JNPM1j.jpg
    I downloaded some custom drinks. This is a Strawberry Float by icemunmun/Icy Spicy Scalpel; it forces a Sim to soak their face in it, but tastes like yummy strawberry. I want one IRL :p

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top