Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,953 Member
    It's finally here! Chapter Thirteen of Schemes & Dreams is done!

YbSyb9E.png

If you don't already have a link to the blog home for this story feel free to DM me and I will be happy to provide you with one!
  • Options
    CaerfinonCaerfinon Posts: 678 Member
    Change, when it comes, can have downstream effects on family, friends and even cartoon characters that live in your imagination.
    RTcQSuU.png
    Cheers
    C.
    Traits: 🐶Dog Lover, 🎨Creative, 😑Loner
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | 🖼️ Film Noir Wall Decorations | 👩🎨Pauline King Art
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,486 Member
    @Caerfinon Its sweet Jac thought of Rodeo first, before bacon❤️
  • Options
    @BlueSeaWaves Jac is very loyal to his friends (when bacon is not immediately present within scent detection range)
    Cheers
    C.
    Social Media: 🐘@caerfinon@mastodon.social | My Stories: 🤷🏻🐕 Simmer Tales a comic look at Sims 4 | 🌐A Sim's Life - Comic observations
    My CC: 🎨 Jac related CAS and Build CC | 🖼️ Film Noir Wall Decorations | 👩🎨Pauline King Art
  • Options
    @manicpot8to
    Oh no. You couldn't hold it together for Mason's big day, Tommy? Really? Yeah, Claudia definitely going to need to have a talk with him!😠 I've been down that road many times with the in-game cameras. Those things are horrible

@LeucosiaX
    I'm excited to see what comes from the final part of the renovations.🙂 They look great so far! Aww, those pictures of your horses and baby goats are just sooo cute🥰

@RedDestiny92
    I have a pretty good idea which mod you mean, and yeah it can get pretty messed up😆 Good on you for saving Arthur😊 Yeah, Damien❤️❤️❤️

@Caerfinon
    Jac's loyalty to Rodeo is really sweet.🥰 Jac has the benefit of practice in training Jon. It should go much easier this time.😆

• Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,934 Member
    Pretty build @LeucosiaX ! I love the white walls and wood beams.
  • Options
    I need a couple of days with my for fun save.

Aurora began Peanut's agility and jump training

gLuvcsa.png
    1zfWShT.png

Out for a ride with a side of gem hunting

TTg1lzb.png

Kisses from Piccolo

i1HrXjn.png

And welcoming a new addition to the family, Cupcake

jkl4IJx.png
    yCf5Eqv.png
    f1ZrEyu.png
    JtIFhs4.png
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    edited March 25
    @GalacticGal he really is hehe, he's really a big teddy bear any heartbreaking will not be intentional, at least on his part anyhow. The cat will not stand for this injustice lol.
    @BlueSeaWaves yay I win, no ha you just get these ideas when you look at certain pics sometimes, it was really cute I remember the first time I tried that Don Lothario did it <3 Brant seems so hopeless, makes me wonder how much he wants. Arthur is ok at least, I'm glad you like him.
    @Ellupelluellu that idea sounds fun, I wonder how things will go, and she is super pretty, Damien approves your message. :)
    @DaniRose2143 that crop top is so cute on her, I wouldn't be surprised I bet you have more mod knowledge than I think I do ha, I didn't want him to just disappear I tend to clean house with extra sims but if you're played I will try at least. He approves your message too.

Everytime I see posts with horses I want to get my sims one even if they don't have space for it :D Cupcake is cute too you I can get attached to the little fluff-baas and Cupcake matches her so nicely. come on sensors...

now just for fun I imagine a sweet but lonely guy would appreciate all you lovelies showing him some love.
    IW0Jq5yh.png
    So he says, thanks.
    pt9VV9Ah.png
    And goes right back to being a loving pop.
    LGI6tdIh.png
    Arthur adores him and knows he just as loved.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    LeucosiaXLeucosiaX Posts: 1,656 Member
    wTVtSq2.png
    It was season premiere night and quality family time bonding5fUYSmT.png
    zom6w5y.png
    Venus agent called her for gigs, and she picked one and invited her co stars Tom Cruise and Fairuza Balk, made friends, made an outstanding performance , and scored an nomination
    VGE4IDm.png
    GV399mn.png
    2mv1nv2.png
    Jaxon told Venus he would be forever with her & he would break off the engagement with Kaia, and he did.5TiNyTN.jpg
    Venus completed her first masterpiece painting
    jxG60xQ.png
    eCMuZhS.jpg
    Ss9Ozzy.png
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 7,005 Member
    @DaniRose2143 , oooh, Pinky approves Cupcake :D
    @RedDestiny92 , Damien needs a horse too :p
    @LeucosiaX , lovely aurora! <3
    @Caerfinon , Aren't Jac just the best! <3 Good side, now he knows what works the best with Jon, in his training :p
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Ooh more Damien!😃 There's something about that long dark hair😉
    @LeucosiaX What a great update for Venus! Congrats on the Masterpiece and her acting gig! And she found love too❤️
    @Ellupelluellu Thank you❤️ Your Pinky was all I needed to see to go get Cupcake.

Aurora and Peanut won their first competition

sRAkHtk.png

Aurora also painted her first Masterpiece painting

4xaoTAj.png

Sooo much cuteness in one picture😍

E2j2jwn.png

Just because it's Cupcake

YUgv1os.png
  • Options
    Human/Equine relationships... They're complicated.
    r2MGxHr.png

Cheers
    C.
  • Options
    @Caerfinon Aurora says she can sympathize and that the extra padding is a good idea.😃
  • Options
    @DaniRose2143 Aw that shot of all 3 on the overpass, and a new addition, Cupcake 🥰 Cute shot of all 3, the gang all together ☺️
    Congrats on the medal you two! Piccolo and Cupcake napping, sleeping buddies ☺️

@RedDestiny92 Duty call for Damien, Arthurs is good hands ❤️

@LeucosiaX A painting of their home turned out to be a masterpiece, very nice and congratulations 😁

@Caerfinon
    Buttercup crosses her heart and promises that she
    won't do it again... on this ride.
    Had me in the first half 😆 Not gonna lie, I sort of miss those days of my sims getting tossed off😅
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,698 Member
    edited March 25
    @Caerfinon "I had you all trained and now I have to start all over!" LOL Loved the cartoon.

@DaniRose2143 Aww Cupcake is adorable.

@LeucosiaX congratulations on the nomination and for cementing the relationship with her fella. :)

@Caerfinon "Not on this ride," ROFL Makes me recall how many times my Erik got tossed off of his steads. Temperament must be raised for the horse, and having the rider better experienced is key.
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited March 25
    Thank you @Ellupelluellu @DaniRose2143 @BlueSeaWaves 🙏

Cupcakes is adorbs 😍 and congratulations to Aurora on her masterpiece painting @DaniRose2143

Three jewelers at the high end boutique in Magnolia Promenade pulled an all nighter to tie Venus' look for the Starlight awards. vMwrqZd.png
    Host came but not one award was handed out. Thinking of taking out Mc Command center again.
  • Options
    @LeucosiaX Thank you❤️ Venus looks stunning!🥰 Too bad no one got an award😢
  • Options
    @GalacticGal Thank you❤️

@BlueSeaWaves Aurora’s save is a big fluffy pink cloud of happiness🥰
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    replies
    @LeucosiaX oooh I love all the pink and green on Venus.
    @Ellupelluellu he probably does, but when Arthur is a kid he's that sort of person mmhmm...oh they may also need to move because he's that sort of person too. No I do not know what that means :D
    @DaniRose2143 hehe, yeah I don't know you can make so many good looking sims and then there is that one that is just working it for some unknown reason. :D She had a really busy day there, you know sometimes I just sit and for a moment I'm not playing a game just watching my people live their lives and it's just right. Mmmhmm Cupcake also seems to know she is cute.
    @BlueSeaWaves I was eating while I was playing and watching Arthur follow him around a bit, he hates bedtime so he'll immediately run to Damien, it's adorable with them for some reason.

Mmkay I don't have that many houses, compared to some plays but I keep ending up in them for several days and the time is just flying. This is the sort of save I'd normally play the full season but I just keep clicking in and need the change in season to remind me hey maybe it's been a while since blank...

I'd be happy if we got another option for seasons but I also wish we could set how many days like we could in sims 3 if not this game I hope we get that control in sims 5.

moving on.
    5AhxFQ4h.png
    Arthur is also quite fond of Pancake.
    8ZZbS4Rh.png
    And Pancake is fond of him too, I know deep story telling there lol, they are just cute okay? :D
    beeINckh.png
    At some point I moved Darrel and Holly into their new home they were just waiting for me to give their daughter a nursery, I had to go see my main family so I threw something together I forgot what their daughter's name is but she is super cute all the same.
    vcd4kr3h.png
    It was time for Darrel to leave his family for the day and I think he was working the new hair and suit who knows why, Holly doesn't really think much of her parents she's happy now. She'll be there for her new sibling whenever they meet but she knows if the new little one is like either of them she was better off being here. Right where she belongs.
    0vGFAhHh.png
    I didn't even immediately notice it was Winter, anyhow they were pretty broke so I had Cherish make a new ring will need to make more I forgot to upgrade three bedrooms, two tots to kids and one baby to tot. See how busy rotating gets, anyhow it was a chill day for them I had to wait for the kids to get back home to do Azure's makeover.
    xAPqLc3h.png
    I guess I'll see for sure when they are teens but I swear all their kids are cute like it's easier to do an uglacy if the questionable sim is the dad, my favorite, Miranda I think was a great-grandma before I saw changes, fingers crossed. Anyhow, precious.
    UPVvnhxh.png
    Brody will be a teen in a couple weeks or something and I was looking where to put her new pic and noticed Zion was sad, I guess he decided his little sister is his new favorite and Zion is not pleased.

Now now kids there are enough of you, share. :D<3
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Aww, Arthur and Pancake are such cuties🥰 It’s okay Zion love is abundant in your home❤️
  • Options
    thank you @RedDestiny92 Venus is very graphic character and that color combination is unexpected but I like it. I did not invent her. She is a monster high character and I got her custom content from MoononthingsMf3BHX1.png
    GBwXgfY.png
    I love their style
    Cartoon and 3d movie were made to sell the dolls- all of them are elaborate and gorgeous3PHWQY5.png

Of course I made the sim my own through edit. She supposed to be green, and while I had many of my sims and the monster high characters before in their original colors, experiences and introduction to the 2nd generation in alpha cc made them walking around my game traumatizing and I resorted to changing them to realistic colors.

However I still really so love sci fi fantasy skintones on sims and love your sims who are blue. Some of my favorite sims were blue and other colors before.
    I set my seasons to long 28 days. Rotational game play has become my gameplay style consequence of bugs lag, and more errors always showing up when I try to play with one. You can get a lot more done staying put in one household.
    Pancakes and Arthur are adorable👦🏻 💕 🐶. Nice crafted ring
  • Options
    manicpot8tomanicpot8to Posts: 224 Member
    @BlueSeaWaves
    Haha not another pic this time just an apology lol and yes Tommy has been spotted ha not that it'll change him none.
    @Caerfinon
    lol it's why I've been horse riding exactly once in my life.
    @DaniRose2143
    Never forget that the second part of his name is Terrible lol. It's frustrating and I get the realism of it but couldn't they like have made it something cosmetic for the game but the screenshot is still fine. just ugh. aww, doggie kisses are the best. Congrats peanut!
    @LeucosiaX
    Awesome renovation. Venus looks amazing.
    @RedDestiny92
    Tommy's mostly rotten to the core. Artur and pancakes <3 aww, azure is still adorable!

**UPDATE**
    Tommy and Claudia really have things in rhythm.

sPoBkEs.png
    Mason doesn't like sharing his mama!
    vKJeN6g.jpeg
    28dul88f8gdo.png
  • Options
    @RedDestiny92 Yeah wish that were possible like ts3. Aw pancake and Arthur are adorable🥰 Love the ring!

@manicpot8to Lol all good, I’ll wait patiently 🙂
    Lol the kids needed their attention left and right 😭 You’ll get used to it Mason 🥲
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,698 Member
    @manicpot8to
    I love how Tommy and Claudia have fallen into a nice routine when it comes to the care of their children. Erik to Tommy: "Don't forget date night with the wife. Take her out make her feel special and help her know she's your only one."
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Pico heard something he didn't like o2hlho6.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top