Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Run a Restaurant on your home lot?

extremeasaurextremeasaur Posts: 2,701 Member
edited August 2023 in The Sims 4 Packs Discussion
I just built a grand hotel as my residence. My family live in the hotel and have a spa, guest rooms, wedding venue, bar, nightclub and indoor outdoor restaurant. I did all this before I knew about Dine Out, so I am wondering if I can run a restaurant on my home lot so I don't have to move to another residence in order to set this lot as a "restaurant".
Can we run a restaurant on a residential lot?
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    I just built a grand hotel as my residence. My family live in the hotel and have a spa, guest rooms, wedding venue, bar, nightclub and indoor outdoor restaurant. I did all this before I knew about Dine Out, so I am wondering if I can run a restaurant on my home lot so I don't have to move to another residence in order to set this lot as a "restaurant".
    Can we run a restaurant on a residential lot?

If it's anything like Retail in GTW, then no. But people using GTW Retail have worked around it by having the household's residential lot be basically nothing but an empty lot with a mailbox on it and using locks to keep everyone but the household out of the "residential" part of the Retail lot. You might want to check the Get to Work forum for topics about how it all works in practice.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    extremeasaurextremeasaur Posts: 2,701 Member
    that's a brilliant work-around.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top