Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How do I start my own business on sims 3

I read somewhere that in sims 3 you can build and run your own resturant/bakery/store and I havent been able to figure it out people on youtube seem to have figured it out quite easily but they dont explain how tos Please help!!!

Comments

• Options
    semicheasemichea Posts: 79 New Member
    You have to have one of the Store sets to do things like that. Deliciously Indulgent Bakery for a bakery, the Savvy Seller's Shop (I think) from Midnight Hollow, and the Business as Usual Bistro for a restaurant. :)
  • Options
    SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    You might have better luck asking on the Store boards. I know with the Business as Usual Bistro, you get the stove and with the stove comes menus. You build your restaurant and place menus on the tables. There are some options when you click on the stove, I think (sorry, it's been a while since I've used it) to set hours and uniforms for your chef. When sims come to the restaurant, they look at the menus and the chef comes and takes their order. There is no waiter. There are mods for this set tho, making it so you have both a chef and a waiter. It's pretty straightforward. Don't have Savvy Seller and with the bakery, I've only ever used the oven, not the lot so am no help.