Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just a simple suit

laydaywaylaydayway Posts: 259 Member
hi i am looking for just a simple suit and tie 2 buttons and no vest and preferebly nothing in the pockets
something alongthe lines of this

IF8gHPs.jpg

i could not find anything on the store or a few other websites please help thankyou

Comments

• Options
    MiyuEmiMiyuEmi Posts: 2,404 Member
    I think a suit like this exists in game (base game I think) with the jacket and top/tie being one part and the trousers being another. I actually have a sim dressed in this as his formal wear.
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
    Crowley Family Legacy Patriarch - Jonah Crowley
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    edited October 2015
    Nevermind, didn't understand the 2nd button was critical.
    Post edited by TreyNutz on
  • Options
    it does but i need a 2 button one and sorry the picture is not right i meant more like this
    CM3Cvtf.jpg
  • Options
    I can't help you if it's not in-game. I think that male sims were really left out in the cold when it came to fashion and hairs. I use the suit above that @TreyNutz uses as it's basic, not too much and fits just about any job/formal situation.

Just found one at Mod the Sims. http://modthesims.info/d/545240
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    the suits you have are sims 4 not 3 @MiyuEmi but thanks anyway
  • Options
    Sorry, didn't even see that. I don't play Sims 4 anymore so I forgot that Mod the Sims does cc for that game as well. Either way, searching that site would be good. In general though, mens clothing is not nearly as focussed on as female clothing, which is a major disappointment. Children and teens also suffer from this lack of content as YA female and A females are the main focus when it comes to fashions and hair, which is a shame.
    Screenshot-56.jpg[/img]
  • Options
    ya its really sad
  • Options
    bklienhartbklienhart Posts: 2,975 Member
    MiyuEmi wrote: »
    Sorry, didn't even see that. I don't play Sims 4 anymore so I forgot that Mod the Sims does cc for that game as well. Either way, searching that site would be good. In general though, mens clothing is not nearly as focussed on as female clothing, which is a major disappointment. Children and teens also suffer from this lack of content as YA female and A females are the main focus when it comes to fashions and hair, which is a shame.

Have you been to a mall lately? How much women's clothing is there compared to men's clothing?
  • Options
    Meela_PashtMeela_Pasht Posts: 704 Member
    Did you check the Sims 3 store? It may have what you are looking for.
    If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Live in your Truth.
  • Options
    yes and i found something close but it had a name tag on it and i dont want my sims to have a name tag
  • Options
    AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    Here's one that's somewhat similar at the Store
    Thumbnail_300x300.png

tinyurl.com/pxy6ob6
  • Options
    see the only thing about the store one is it has a name tag on it :(
  • Options
    i think i might be being too pickey though
  • Options
    AmphoraAmphora Posts: 3,959 Member
    It's okay to be picky. I'm like that with my sims too :)

But I have that suit in my game and it looks quite sharp once it's recolored. I use it for my businessman sims :)
  • Options
    okay ill try it
  • Options
    TreyNutzTreyNutz Posts: 5,780 Member
    laydayway wrote: »
    see the only thing about the store one is it has a name tag on it :(

I don't think that's a name tag. I think it's a pocket square, as stated in the description.
  • Options
    thanks i am going to get it and see how it looks in game and then make my choice