Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Darn it

Had no interest in the pack, had no intention in buying it, the theme just did not interest me

And then I saw the strongest reviews of I've seen since before Sims 4 was even released!

I caved lol.
I'm the one who gripped you tight and raised you from perdition

Comments

• Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    So when can we expect a thread putting it down?
  • Options
    pottergoosepottergoose Posts: 1,543 Member
    Lol, probably no time soon. If I caved due to reviews, I suspect I won't hate it too badly :p
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Have fun!
  • Options
    xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    edited July 2015
    Do you think the reviews did it justice? lol I didn't think I would like it and I didn't end up hating it.

And as a River & 11 junkie, I just don't know how I feel about your avatar ;)
  • Options
    Xoxk9 wrote: »
    Do you think the reviews did it justice? lol I didn't think I would like it and I didn't end up hating it.

And as a River & 11 junkie, I just don't know how I feel about your avatar ;)

I haven't tried it out yet, I'm going to later. Will let you know.

I'm a full out River/11 shipper, but I'm absolutely dying to see her meet 12. I think they would tame each other lol
  • Options
    I'm a full out River/11 shipper, but I'm absolutely dying to see her meet 12. I think they would tame each other lol

*gasp* I can't even.

But I guess that if it means more River then. . . I'll take it. hahaha.
  • Options
    Oh it's partially that I just want to see her back, since she pretty much confirmed it in Name of the Doctor he would see her again

And partially because I'd love to see how they would play off each other, especially with such a different style of doctor
  • Options
    Yeah, they likely would have chemistry. Alex could make it work with anyone really ;) lolol #ismyfangirlshowing
  • Options
    #startingtosuspectyou'renotabigfanof12 :p. (he's become one of my favorites now).
  • Options
    Not a big fan of 12 but I'll get used to him. lol
  • Options
    banana_x_xxbanana_x_xx Posts: 41 Member
    This pack is great
  • Options
    LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    I like it but I think it should have just been implemented into an EP. I still don't think there was enough added to be a GP.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    I like it but I think it should have just been implemented into an EP. I still don't think there was enough added to be a GP.

I might be off here, but expansions are the larger of the two, I believe.

My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Going completly OT here, but @pottergoose I love the avatar as an opposite to the other whovians here!
    And... yeah I really want to see this happen (twelve being my new favourite! :)

Back OT: Nice to hear the good reviews from those who had no interest from the start!
    I will probably buy it on wednesday when I get home or on thursday. :)
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    @itsug Thanks :smiley: . 12 I feel is the perfect blend of giddy fool, genius, and mister grumpy pants :p. He reminds me of more Tom Baker or Pertwee style than any of the new doctors (well Ecclestone isn't so different).

I don't agree with those who think he's heartless or he's too rought, blah blah blah. I think he's a man of action, he wants things done, worlds settled, and he's not gonna focus on one out of millions...well unless it's rusty that is :p. But he's also proven to us that under the hard shell, he still 100% cares, just doesn't flaunt it around like 10 or 11 did

"Do you think that I care so little that betraying me would make a difference?"

And let's not forget his wonderful reaction when he learned Psi and Sabre were alive. Just because he puts on a hard shell doesn't mean he doesn't still have that wonderful soft exterior

He also doesn't try to be over the top funny, so when he is funny, it fells really genuine, instead of forced, which I felt at times with past doctors.

(don't get me wrong, Tennant and Smith kick timelord butt! But Capaldi is my new favorite of the new doctors)

Back on topic. I am currently entered in four different contests to win the pack, if I don't win, I will be buying it :smile: