The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's the Little Things That Matter

PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
What little things that happen in your day can make you happy? It could be things like someone opening a door for you, a stranger greeting you, receiving compliments or whatever. It could even be things like finding long lost change in your pocket or having a good hair day! Share the little things that make you happy. :)
ypU37gD.gif
Pricefield forever.
Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared

Comments

• Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    When I get off of work around late noon, I always find the same white pigeon walking around the bus terminal. I know it's the same pigeon because I took a picture of it walking around the first time I saw it since I thought it was cute, and the same spots and all are on the bird I see all the time.
    Seeing this pigeon is like seeing a familiar stranger to me. It's like, "yeah, you go pigeon. You walk around. You get that stale bagel." Seeing it waddle around really gets me motivated for the rest of the day. Don't know why. Is it because Hatoful Boyfriend made my heart hurt? Maybe. But that bird really brightens my day.