The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

elderberrys

and noxious elderberry's are they plants or a bug? and has anyone found one yet? thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    kay_blogskay_blogs Posts: 67 Member
    They are plants. I haven't found noxious yet, but I have found tons of regular elder berries.
  • Options
    bluelightingbluelighting Posts: 704 Member
    well at least someones found one of these berries.
  • Options
    horrorfan1980shorrorfan1980s Posts: 2,900 Member
    I got my sim to harvest wild plants, and he eventually identified them. He's a gardener, so I got him to plant them.
    can you make sword in box light sword so sword come out when opened? then if sword is back after sword, use light saber on box, and saber will boxed after sword is out.
  • Options
    hmae123hmae123 Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited January 2015
    There are a few wild plants and mushrooms in the deep woods secret area, the rest can be found just walking around and harvesting the wild plants, in the camp area and forest area.

Once you collect the plants, try to identify them. After a while you'll start leveling up in herbalism and can make things on the grill like potions and skin creams and stuff.

You have to try to identify some of the plants a few times before you get it.

You can also eat the plants for certain affects but careful cause some are bad and cause bad affects.

Here is my sims garden and my favorite herb in action, heh.

2zgghog.png

2igp2px.png

2rw3mgy.png
    Post edited by hmae123 on