Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to post image?

I don't know how to post image/pic, i only see "Image URL".
Can someone help me figure this out? :(

Comments

• Options
    DamnNancyDamnNancy Posts: 28 New Member
    Uhm, I'm new...

Well, if you have a picture/ image on the internet. Right click and then there is image url. You copy that and paste it instead of image url

And if you want a picture from your computer, you can go to www.tinypic.com. There you can upload a picture, by clicking browse image, find the pic on your computer, click upload. He uploads your pic. Right click, copy image url etc.

Edit : I just tried to add a pic but it doesn't work. ''You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.'' Mayby it will work for you ?! I hope so!
  • Options
    islem101islem101 Posts: 59 Member
    edited October 2014
    DamnNancy wrote: »
    Uhm, I'm new... <br />
    <br />
    Well, if you have a picture/ image on the internet. Right click and then there is image url. You copy that and paste it instead of image url <br />
    <br />
    And if you want a picture from your computer, you can go to www.tinypic.com. There you can upload a picture, by clicking browse image, find the pic on your computer, click upload. He uploads your pic. Right click, copy image url etc.<br />
    <br />
    Edit : I just tried to add a pic but it doesn't work. ''You have to be around for a little while longer before you can post links.'' Mayby it will work for you ?! I hope so!

Thank you for your help. :#

And to answer your question, in order to post pics and links you have to become member.
    And in order to do that you have to have 50 points and 30 posts. Those points you can earn by people liking you on your posts. and sometimes if you earn badges you get points faster.

Sorry for my english.
  • Options
    Haha, At least your English is better than mine, my English sucks. xd
  • Options
    islem101islem101 Posts: 59 Member
    2vv58o1.jpg
  • Options
    Ahh! You did it! And what a cutie! <3