Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Expansion pack expectations.

islem101islem101 Posts: 59 Member
I am so excited to the expansion packs that will feature in the Sims 4 (Still no news thought) :'( .
So that is why I posted this post, because I want to know what everyone is expecting from the expansion packs.

My Expectations:
1. Bringing back all the supernatural .
2. Sims being famous, like being a singer or actor.
3. Travel to other worlds like Europa, Asia, Africa, etc.
4. Having hybrids like, half werewolf/vampire or half witch/human.
5. And last but not least, careers without Rabbit hole.

I hope you can share your comments with me.

If you like expansion packs like me on my post.

Thank you.

Bye ;)

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/66wxuc.png[/IMG]
Post edited by islem101 on

Comments

• Options
    LogisitcsLogisitcs Posts: 1,156 Member
    edited October 2014
    I want supernaturals back, vampires witches and werewolves mostly! And they need to be dangerous!
    Please watch The Originals for inspiration!

Also downtown and skyscrapers and proper apartments please! If that's all fulfilled fairly soon I will be content
  • Options
    JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    I expect a patch that will fix the crapload of bugs in the game.

Expansion pack? What, I should speculate on "more bugs" expansion? Puh-lease.
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Generation pack, where they actually tell you who the aunt, uncle, grandma, etc. is!

Just curious what actually will be introduced into the game :p

I hit the like button to help you become a member B)
  • Options
    olekebollekeolekebolleke Posts: 156 Member
    edited October 2014
    Logisitcs wrote: »
    I want supernaturals back, vampires witches and werewolves mostly! And they need to be dangerous!
    Please watch The Originals for inspiration!

Also downtown and skyscrapers and proper apartments please! If that's all fulfilled fairly soon I will be content

I like the originals as well. They don't air it where I live so i have to work my way around that. The vampires in that serie are awsome, way better than sparkly ones.
    I like to see some worldly vacation pack. You could go to different sim verslons of countries and have their food en some customs. Like here in Holland with the windmills, clogs (most of us do wear shoes) stroopwafels. I am sure the germans have something too, maybe curry wurst. It could be vacation worlds and you could live in them if you like.
  • Options
    > @charlotteprice said:
    > Generation pack, where they actually tell you who the aunt, uncle, grandma, etc. is!
    >
    > Just curious what actually will be introduced into the game :p
    >
    > I hit the like button to help you become a member B)

Now that you mention it, I hope that will be the first expansion pack. I always liked boarding schools and imaginary friend.
    made the game always realistic
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    islem101 wrote: »
    > @charlotteprice said:<br />
    > Generation pack, where they actually tell you who the aunt, uncle, grandma, etc. is!<br />
    > <br />
    > Just curious what actually will be introduced into the game :p<br />
    > <br />
    > I hit the like button to help you become a member B)<br />
    <br />
    Now that you mention it, I hope that will be the first expansion pack. I always liked boarding schools and imaginary friend. <br />

sending them to boarding school was good, imaginary friend..........NO! I always deleted them when mine grew up to a child!
  • Options
    nj1412nj1412 Posts: 50 Member
    Ugh yes, generations with family tree and recgonization of relatives, even like step mother and half siblings, is like way over due.
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    I hope that you can travel to Machu Simchu and find Incan silver and fossilized aliens.
  • Options
    MegandtheMoonMegandtheMoon Posts: 1,831 Member
    I would definitely like Supernatural aspects to return! I loved having vamps and witches, and it would be exciting to see what the developers could do with them for Sims 4.

I actually also really liked the professions, so I would like them to make a come back. I feel like we miss too much of our Sims' lives now. They disappear for 7 hours of the day and come home hungry and exhausted, so by the time you've fed them they just want to sleep! I feel like a large portion of my gameplay is spent waiting for my Sims to wake up! Lol.
    tumblr_nh3ivhx9ob1rs61ydo1_500.gif
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Posts: 4,220 Member
    If the first EP is anything but a family EP or a seasons EP, I won't buy it.
  • Options
    > @DerekJohnson said:
    > If the first EP is anything but a family EP or a seasons EP, I won't buy it.

hahaha i know what you mean, i think a family ep or season ep is always best to begin with.
    Because they are more connected to the base game.
  • Options
    EtienneLucEtienneLuc Posts: 24 New Member
    Pets and Supernaturals EP for me. Even if Supernaturals get doled out one at a time with EPs (like Werewolves with pets, etc). Seasonal changes might be nice even though we have gardening skills. Not sure my PC's vid card won't have a stroke and quit on me if that happens though.
  • Options
    NeroTrippeNeroTrippe Posts: 66 Member
    You know i'd like to have a triton/vampire hybrid call them Sea Dhampyrs ;) **Awesum r8**
  • Options
    > @NeroTrippe said:
    > You know i'd like to have a triton/vampire hybrid call them Sea Dhampyrs ;) **Awesum r8**

Hahahah its a fresh idea, I like the name Sea Dhampyrs. i hope they will make al kinds of different hybrid, my favorite will be half witch/half vampire. :p
  • Options
    TasaarTasaar Posts: 64 Member
    edited October 2014
    Seasons shouldn't be an expansion pack, it should be patch content. I've already bought seasons twice, I'm not going to do it again!
  • Options
    libra_stylelibra_style Posts: 1,229 Member
    I really want the "Fix the Bugs" and the "Things We Forgot to Add to Base Game" expansion packs. They're all the expansion packs I need right now. Lol
  • Options
    constanceconstance Posts: 1,379 Member
    edited October 2014
    islem101 wrote: »
    > @charlotteprice said:<br />
    > Generation pack, where they actually tell you who the aunt, uncle, grandma, etc. is!<br />
    > <br />
    > Just curious what actually will be introduced into the game :p<br />
    > <br />
    > I hit the like button to help you become a member B)<br />
    <br />
    Now that you mention it, I hope that will be the first expansion pack. I always liked boarding schools and imaginary friend. <br />

sending them to boarding school was good, imaginary friend..........NO! I always deleted them when mine grew up to a child!

what are you talking about? This isn't creepy as f*ck
    ifwithbaby.png

"they float, Georgie..."
  • Options
    TinkerballTinkerball Posts: 1,113 Member
    I am hoping for some OFB content including open restaurants and vacations (for returning themes anyway).

If they bring back celebrities, I hope that only certain Sims such as actors, singers, authors, musicians, athletes, etc. who are popular (which you should be able to track similar to the resorts from TS3) should be able to be famous. Maybe a little bit of fame can come to their close relatives (spouse, children)/best friends that they spend a lot of time with, but even that should be limited. Also, they should be able to lose fame unless they reach a certain level of celebrity status for an extended amount of time so that you can have those "where are they now" moments or where most Sims wouldn't recognize them anymore.
  • Options
    > @Tinkerball said:
    > I am hoping for some OFB content including open restaurants and vacations (for returning themes anyway).
    >
    > If they bring back celebrities, I hope that only certain Sims such as actors, singers, authors, musicians, athletes, etc. who are popular (which you should be able to track similar to the resorts from TS3) should be able to be famous. Maybe a little bit of fame can come to their close relatives (spouse, children)/best friends that they spend a lot of time with, but even that should be limited. Also, they should be able to lose fame unless they reach a certain level of celebrity status for an extended amount of time so that you can have those "where are they now" moments or where most Sims wouldn't recognize them anymore.

I totaly know what you mean :#

I always hated that every sims could be famous :s
  • Options
    FelicityFelicity Posts: 4,979 Member
    Active careers could be a bit of a mess since the neighborhoods are closed. It's not like you can have someone explore space repeatedly while you have someone doing the active career thing.

Actually, I would love to have that patched into the game. The ability to "hack," "explore space," "write a novel" or whatever for the sim who is grayed out.
  • Options
    cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    I expect more content
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    Spiral staircases. The usual sets of large appliances found in your average household. A stackable washer/dryer set would be awesome to save on floor space.

506ad79fd9127e30ea0012ee._w.1500_s.fit_.jpg

• Options
    Wizaerd69Wizaerd69 Posts: 23 New Member
    I fully want and need a Murder Expansion Pack, where yous Sim can truly become a serial killer...
  • Options
    Starglitters9909Starglitters9909 Posts: 2,524 Member
    If the sims 4 made a farm ep this might be the very thing to bring back a lot of people to the game. I have the cows and chickens in the sims 3. They are a lot of fun, but I would rather have a cow that grazes in the pasture. EA needs to make the cow more realistic. Who ever heard of a cow playing tick tac toe, and when you milk it, it goes into a bottle instead of a bucket. Really EA? Did any of your staff ever grow up on a farm? A cow you can tip over is so stupid. I want more realistic farm animals.
    6cca377d-2512-4319-9ce5-8f4c646cf7f8_zpsa768ec53.jpg
  • Options
    KevWalkerKevWalker Posts: 810 Member
    edited October 2014
    Anything but the Supernatural poop, I hated that! It can wait until ( much ) later, Seasons or Pets would be a good first choice but as others have pointed out fixing the current bountiful crop of bugs should have priority.