Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many hours have you played TS4?

According to Origin I've put in 356 hours. How about you? If I didn't have a full-time job it would be WAY WORSE. I'm completely addicted!
Signature-Light-2.jpg

Origin ID: simmerdownsouth
Twitter: @simmerdownsouth
My Sims 4 Blog/Stories: http://www.simmerdownsouth.com/
YouTube Channel: SimmerDownSouth

Comments

• Options
    seVenpeaceloVeseVenpeaceloVe Posts: 501 Member
    how many hours have you played the sims 4?

according to my origin stats im clocked in at 162 hours. ive owned the game since sept. 2
    free the sims!
    http://youtu.be/Bj7wOfUwHlo <<sims 2 dane cook creepy work guy. hilarious!
  • Options
    Hellbiter88Hellbiter88 Posts: 916 Member
    56 :#
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    DariuDariu Posts: 3,120 Member
    Not so much
    I have a 6 day job with atleast 12 hour working day each day.
    Soo... not much time
  • Options
    EsotericRogueEsotericRogue Posts: 153 Member
    Over 100. Origin must not track when you're offline though.
    tumblr_m63nqrB4u71qbkq4po1_r1_250.gif

Streaming at http://www.hitbox.tv/eRogue (Twitch sucks now.)
  • Options
    ive only recently started playing offline. more like...yesterday. seems everything loads faster and plays much smoother.
    free the sims!
  • Options
    ive only recently started playing offline. more like...yesterday. seems everything loads faster and plays much smoother.

yeah but then you can't access the gallery. i actually like the gallery... didn't think I would when they first announced it but it works really well with the game.

I'll probably log a lot more hours when I'm between semesters and they come out with more EPs.
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    edited September 2014

yeah but then you can't access the gallery. i actually like the gallery... didn't think I would when they first announced it but it works really well with the game.

I'll probably log a lot more hours when I'm between semesters and they come out with more EPs.
    yea the gallery is cool, i like it also but barely use it. im waiting until there are new objects i can download. not really interested in adding sims. my towns are usually the adventures of my self sim and their interactions with the townies. i can go online in-game whenever i get the urge tho.

so...how many hours have you played? nevermind. i saw :)
    free the sims!
  • Options
    JennyggJennygg Posts: 1,574 Member
    Coming up on 70 hours for me! B)
    hC6F85532
  • Options

yea the gallery is cool, i like it also but barely use it. im waiting until there are new objects i can download. not really interested in adding sims. my towns are usually the adventures of my self sim and their interactions with the townies. i can go online in-game whenever i get the urge tho.

If towns are your adventure, aren't you bitterly disappointed? one of my chief complaints with this game is the lack of free space. Load screens don't bother me but the lot options and size of the lots really stink in my opinion. I hope they come out with a more expansive world in the next few EPs! :D
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited September 2014
    Not on my Windows partition right now so can't check, but I'm probably at about 70 or so. I've had the game since 9pm Pacific September 1. :)

I use the Gallery a lot for houses, since I'm still trying to master Build Mode. Haven't downloaded any Sims yet, but I might eventually when the rest of my town dies off (my family is in aging off mode).
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options

If towns are your adventure, aren't you bitterly disappointed? one of my chief complaints with this game is the lack of free space. Load screens don't bother me but the lot options and size of the lots really stink in my opinion. I hope they come out with a more expansive world in the next few EPs! :D
    nah. not disappointed at all. any lot im on that allows building i remodel to my taste. i do hope they add more neighborhoods and im thinking they will. but i want brand new ideas. no rehashed sims 1-3 expansions.

free the sims!
  • Options
    whoa hellbiter! you have 666 posts. [creepy music]
    free the sims!
  • Options

that's hilarious i didn't even notice that haha
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    marioXtremomarioXtremo Posts: 1,773 Member
    103 hours, including the CAS Demo...
  • Options

I noticed it too and wanted to tell you but I didn't because I thought not everyone would agree with me... xD
  • Options

I noticed it too and wanted to tell you but I didn't because I thought not everyone would agree with me... xD

aw well not sure what there is to disagree about lol. anyway i think it's funny i only wish they'd give out a badge for that!! I guess it's even funnier that my name is hellbiter haha :p
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    70 hours! It feels like millions so far :D
  • Options

aw well not sure what there is to disagree about lol. anyway i think it's funny i only wish they'd give out a badge for that!! I guess it's even funnier that my name is hellbiter haha :p

I mean, not everyone believes in God and the devil, so... :P
  • Options

I mean, not everyone believes in God and the devil, so... :P

Well it's a forum not a church. You should be free to express yourself within reason. :)
    Welcome to the forums!
    hD8C13932
  • Options
    cheifeagleeyecheifeagleeye Posts: 542 Member
    222 hours
  • Options
    AstasiaAstasia Posts: 238 Member
    47 hours
  • Options
    Jessa_DakkarJessa_Dakkar Posts: 9,737 Member
    Hard to say. I think mine has me logged in at 80 something hours. BUT... that includes all the time spent in the CAS demo as well. It also counts the time I've left the game idle either paused or building and left to do real life things. It includes the time spent building rather than just straight up playing.

I have no idea how much time I have actually played TS4, but the time I have played TS4, played the Create a Sim demo, left the game idle and built is about 85 hours. So I'm thinking, maybe 20 actual playing hours?
  • Options
    FluorescentSoapFluorescentSoap Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited September 2014
    Only 80 hours. Which would probably be higher but I work it around my non existent social life and being a workaholic.
    tumblr_inline_oqdvr8Z3jV1qbd7br_540.gif
    ⌠ Team Holy Hêll ⌡ [Currently playing TS4]
  • Options
    KrayzieStrykerKrayzieStryker Posts: 2,646 Member
    47 h
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    I keep my game running and just minimize it when not playing. So I'm at 400 hours :o
    Laugh out loud. Often