Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gravestone interactions

CelebrityWizardCelebrityWizard Posts: 132 Member
after hearing theres no ghosts i was sad that they didn't atleast have more interactions for the gravestones.

I thought there could be many types of interactions at the gravestone like sims who are happy hug the gravestone or drop a flower, sims who were sad could have a breakdown on the gravestone by falling in front of it and crying it out or crying and lightly punching the gravestone.
Maybe sims with the Insane trait could talk to the gravestone as if it's the person.

A great idea i had was that when people kept putting flowers or candles by the gravestone it would become an altar and have a picture of the deceased sim.

What do you guys thing will they improve it with a Generations/Supernatural expansion pack?
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    mizzgreenthumbmizzgreenthumb Posts: 637 Member
    Why not the option to kick the gravestone or spit on the grave if it's one of an enemy?
    Why not the option to kick the gravestone or spit on the grave if it's one of an enemy?

Oh my I just had to click LOL! I could see many folks I wanna do that to who are dead and gone, but I better not...
  • Options
    Dave_the_raveDave_the_rave Posts: 85 Member
    I think that would be neat to have that kinda stuff..Sims is all about simulating life..why not simulate death a bit more.
    200.gif
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    I like your ideas, OP. Would be nice if Sims could leave flowers or a candle at the gravestone.
  • Options
    LadyDarkSorrowLadyDarkSorrow Posts: 2,865 Member
    I always thought my Evil sim laughing and waving thier little fist at the tombstone in the TS3 was funny as hell
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top