Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sim keeps wondering do I even exist

My Sim keeps having a do I even exist thought and then just dies. Has anyone else experienced this and what causes it?

Comments

• Options
    ShelleybellyShelleybelly Posts: 2,587 Member
    edited November 2013
    Wow!! Hasn't happened to me yet. What type of future were you working towards changing?
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited November 2013
    Poor thing! :(
    WLfAA9V.png
  • Options
    EatCheesEatChees Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited November 2013
    Sounds like they got time sickness. The lower your advanced tech skill is, the more chance they have of getting it when using the time portal. It's fatal if not treated, kind of like the mummy curse in WA. There are 3 stages to this ailment;

1.Time Paradox Sickness Moodlet (-5 mood/lasts 4 hours)

2.Blinking in and out of Existence (-10 mood/lasts 24 hours)

3.Do I even exist? (-20 mood/lasts 24 hours)

As soon as Time paradox sickness is noticed head to the hospital immediately.
    Sig.png
  • Options
    biglil711biglil711 Posts: 162 Member
    edited November 2013
    Thanks that exactly what happened. I did finally use a cheat to put her right by the portal and she went home and all has been well since.
    EatChees wrote:
    Sounds like they got time sickness. The lower your advanced tech skill is, the more chance they have of getting it when using the time portal. It's fatal if not treated, kind of like the mummy curse in WA. There are 3 stages to this ailment;

1.Time Paradox Sickness Moodlet (-5 mood/lasts 4 hours)

2.Blinking in and out of Existence (-10 mood/lasts 24 hours)

3.Do I even exist? (-20 mood/lasts 24 hours)

As soon as Time paradox sickness is noticed head to the hospital immediately.