May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anybody had any luck with finding missing object in france?

I am stuck in the tomb looking for the lost object. I am trying to move the statue in maze so I can get the door open but the statue will not move because the maze is in the way, has anybody else had any luck?

Comments

• Options
    tammyt317tammyt317 Posts: 106 Member
    edited December 2009
    IF YOU ARE IN THE PART I THINK YOU ARE IN, WHERE YOU GO DOWN THE STEPS AND THERE IS A TENT AND SOME BONES; THEN I THINK ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PULL FAR AND IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN THERE ARE ONLY 2 SIDES YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE FRONT AND THE SIDE AND I BELIEVE YOU HAVE TO PULL IT FROM THE FRONT. AND TILT THE SCREEN TO GET A BIRD EYE VIEW TO SEE WHERE YOU HAVE TO GO.

I HOPE THIS HELP YOU :!:
  • Options
    MissReena73MissReena73 Posts: 255 Member
    edited December 2009
    I have completed all of the adventures in France.

There are actually a couple of spots in France that have that. Can you be more specific?

Is this in the Tomb of Necteaux where there are two staircases in a room with a firetrap in front of one and two statues in front of the other?
  • Options
    slparsonsslparsons Posts: 57 New Member
    edited December 2009
    I am talking about the tomb in france with the tent and bones and the green maze in it, however i do not have the option of pulling just pushing, and every time I click push she shakes her head no. Thanks for people trying to help out, it is driving me crazy trying to figure it out.
  • Options
    SketchElderSketchElder Posts: 3,517 New Member
    edited December 2009
    Go around the maze until you are next to the locked double door. Pull the statue one square towards that wall.